Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** 7/19 Show Thread: Episode 8

Re: **SPOILERS** 7/19 Show Thread: Episode 8

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3992580;
    Yeah, me too. First is the MTP, right? So, when would there be time to do this?

eta

Also, no ring shopping shown. I bet they don't propose. Thank goodness. (well, I hope).
    Okay atem, you need to slap me ... I've lost objectivity! I so want RS's ego to come down a notch, I am hoping Cash's source is right!!!!!!!!!
    Cash's source did say that Chris does not propose. If that's the case, perhaps that's why no ring shopping previews .. Chris did not shop for a ring, so they couldn't show Roberto's without Chris's.

Missing footage from caps ... Chris's blue shirt; Roberto's black shirt; ring shopping; MTP's. Fleiss gave Frank's departure previews way early; but is now holding back on everything else. The drama was Frank, keep the audience interested is Fleiss's motto. Now that Frank is gone, Fleiss has to keep the audience interested. Will Ali end up single? Who knows. Will Chris be the next bachelor? Who knows. Will Roberto and Ali get engaged? Who knows. That's what the questions are in the tabloids, on the blogs, everywhere. So where is the surprise?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3992565;
    All I can say is that now, more than ever, I think she's a single girl but she'll tell us she learned a lot and now knows better than to choose men like Frank. It better be the freakin truth since I feel like I wasted my time rooting for her love story a little bit.
    I think she is a single girl too......I really think she was done/finished/out after Frank left. She just wasn't her usual self. But wow, she has two of the most amazingly wonderful men in the F2 that has ever been on this show! When they both were beaming and smiling standing there at the rose ceremony, I melted! I'm in love with both of them. They both deserve to be so happy.

Quote Originally Posted by luvstx;3992568;
    Given that Ali said very clearly that she needed the remaining guys to confirm that they chose to be there with her (thereby accepting her rose), I really think think she met with each of them earlier that day. She would have told them about Frank and asked them to reassure her that they wanted to stay and didn't have a girlfriend in the closet. I didn't think the guys looked shocked enough about Frank not being there and I also thought it was odd that that Chris and Roberto didn't shake hands or something when Roberto arrived on the platform.

For a woman who was really intent on making sure her F2 were there for her, she didn't demand enough of an explanation from them when handing out the roses.

I think there's a whole day on the cutting room floor.

Exactly! I believe that's where those sc of Roberto in the black shirt and Chris in the blue shirt. I was rewatching the show last week and it caught my attention, Roberto did a pi in that same black shirt, I think it was during his first 1 on 1, I'm not sure, but anyways in that pi he looked upset not smiling like he usually does. Yep he was certainly mad, if Frank had been there, I think that would have been the most dramatic rc. I guess we know now why they had Kasey constantly repeating the guard and protect her heart. Kasey, sorry buddy but that wasn't your task.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3992499;
    It's definately a no pick. That last scene of Ali holding the rose was probably after she dumped them both. And Chris says the most dramatic FRC in Bachelorette history. Well her choosing no one would be a first for the bachelorette.
    Sorry if this has been mentioned but ... Jen Schefft?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3992594;
    I think she is a single girl too......I really think she was done/finished/out after Frank left. She just wasn't her usual self. But wow, she has two of the most amazingly wonderful men in the F2 that has ever been on this show! When they both were beaming and smiling standing there at the rose ceremony, I melted! I'm in love with both of them. They both deserve to be so happy.
    I agree. They both seemed so happy for each other as well. Best final 2.

Quote Originally Posted by BachelorFan25;3992597;
    Sorry if this has been mentioned but ... Jen Schefft?
    But she chose Jerry at the FRC correct? She didn't reject him at the actual FRC did she? Maybe I'm completely forgetting that season and how it ended, but I don't remember her not choosing John Paul or Jerry. I know at the ATFR show she ended up alone....but not at the FRC right? lol

Maybe it's just me, but if I had as good a time with either of these two guys as she did with them, I would SO not be dumping them both.....unless.....I had "some unfinished business" to take care of. My biggest problem after two dates like that would be....WHICH ONE????
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3992542;
    I'm guessing gift...Why else is she crying? Any ideas?
    cupcakes, I'm thinking that Ali speaks with them individually about Frank's situation. It may have taken place prior to the RC or it will be the next day. What we saw was just to get us past the debacle without getting too heavy at the RC. I think the sc's of Chris hugging and Ali crying and Ali and Roberto on the bed are of that happening. Not sure if this is a consensus or if it is just my opinion....

The show loves ring shopping caps. I just don't think there was one. Nor a proposal. There would have been a voice over like they did with Reid...you, know...all messed up?

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3992603;
    Maybe it's just me, but if I had as good a time with either of these two guys as she did with them, I would SO not be dumping them both.....unless.....I had "some unfinished business" to take care of. My biggest problem after two dates like that would be....WHICH ONE????
    I know. It has to be the distance or something that she wouldn't even TRY with one of them. How can she let both go in one fell swoop? All that tenderness and affection? I melted about 10 times each second on each date.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City