Page 46 of 61 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** 7/19 Show Thread: Episode 8

FORT Fan

Re: **SPOILERS** 7/19 Show Thread: Episode 8

Did we ever confirm where the guys stayed during the FD week? I wondered when they brought them in on boats for tonight's RC, were there staying on Bora Bora when they weren't in a Fantasy Suite with Ali?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3992532;
    That's not right. I don't respect Ali at all. They should be able to accept knowing all the information, not some lie!

Roberto isn't wearing black during the LCD.

Was that Frank's bed we saw with the roses?
    I agree. The lie makes Ali just as bad as Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3992554;
    Come on guys. We looked at both those caps of Roberto and Chris L to death. They are both in Bora Bora. Chris L is in some type of blue shirt and Roberto is all in black.

Roberto isn't wearing black during the LCD.
    If the LCD is in Bora Bora(isn't it?) and if the cap is from Bora Bora (it is) how can he not be wearing the black shirt there at some point? I'm lost!
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3992569;
    If the LCD is in Bora Bora(isn't it?) and if the cap is from Bora Bora (it is) how can he not be wearing the black shirt there at some point? I'm lost!
    Yeah, me too. First is the MTP, right? So, when would there be time to do this?

eta

Also, no ring shopping shown. I bet they don't propose. Thank goodness. (well, I hope).

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MissMilano;3992564;
    Not that I believe "Don", but didn't someone come on and post after that saying that "Don" got something wrong? Based on the lame explanation that Ali gave for Frank's absence at the RC and those caps in Bora Bora, maybe Ali gives Chris and Roberto the full explanation before the LCD's? I don't know who to believe this season - I could buy a no pick, a date in real life, or a Roberto F1. I still feel Chris was the original F3, especially after Ali admitting she wanted FRank to meet her parents and Roberto's typical F2 "lust" edit.
    I'm with you on your first point above. I think it's possible (or wishful thinking) that she talks with them in Bora Bora before their official LCD and explains why Frank left and questions their intentions. That could go with those screencaps of Roberto in blank and Chris hugging/crying. I recall reading or hearing someone say that what happened with Frank shapes the rest of the season. Could she be insecure about the guys wanting her in the end and she talks to them like "Don" indicated, but only after they get to Bora Bora before MTP/LCD?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3992580;
    Yeah, me too. First is the MTP, right? So, when would there be time to do this?

eta

Also, no ring shopping shown. I bet they don't propose. Thank goodness. (well, I hope).
    No MTP date shown either. Maybe she doesn't bring them to meet her folks? Nah, Fleiss will make sure that happens! lol

Quote Originally Posted by DramaQueen48;3992577;
    I agree. The lie makes Ali just as bad as Frank.
    Not to mention the fact that she went on about neither of them is a default. Umm, you just said over, and over, and over again that Frank was going to the F2. You wanted to be with him, you saw him meeting your parents, etc.

That's why I said before, either man proposing to her at this point would come across as desperate. Very much a hopping up and down and shouting "Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!" moment, ala Donkey in Shrek.

Quote Originally Posted by luvstx;3992568;
    Given that Ali said very clearly that she needed the remaining guys to confirm that they chose to be there with her (thereby accepting her rose), I really think think she met with each of them earlier that day. She would have told them about Frank and asked them to reassure her that they wanted to stay and didn't have a girlfriend in the closet. I didn't think the guys looked shocked enough about Frank not being there and I also thought it was odd that that Chris and Roberto didn't shake hands or something when Roberto arrived on the platform.

For a woman who was really intent on making sure her F2 were there for her, she didn't demand enough of an explanation from them when handing out the roses.

I think there's a whole day on the cutting room floor.
    I'm siding with you...if she was wanting to find out if they were really accepting the rose I would think she questioned them in more detail. They've given us the short end of the stick....once again.

I guess the only way to find out is if it's shown during the final episode and who knows how long that would take.

Or, there's the simple explanation of "She didn't need to grill them or get that in depth reassurances from either of them, because she had no intentions of choosing either of them."

To me, it's clear Don was full of hot air and fanfic writing abilities. Everyone obviously sees things differently, but not steeling yourself for disappointment is setting yourself up for it. And I hate to see folks disappointed. Been there, done that (Jeremy, Jillian, Reid, on my end), and it stinks.