Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142

Thread: *SPOILERS* 7/12 Show Discussion 8th Episode

Re: *SPOILERS* 7/12 Show Discussion 8th Episode

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3977489;
    I'm way behind but the show reminded me how much I hate involving the families. Chris' family was wonderful and I could see myself being a part of it if I were Ali. What I found heartbreaking was how much they want Chris to find someone special and be happy because I don't think it happens on her side. I'd love for him to be the bachelor but I've become very protective of him and am not sure it's the best for him. I liked Roberto's family and htd and think if she's with anyone it's probably him. I barely watched Kirk's because I just don't see anything there. Frank's is just starting. I do not see what she does in him.
    This is exactly how I felt as I watched Chris's HTD. I just wanted to shout to the family through the tv screen that this was not going to end up well. It's going to break my heart to see Chris hurt. He just seems so vulnerable.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46;3979587;
    This is exactly how I felt as I watched Chris's HTD. I just wanted to shout to the family through the tv screen that this was not going to end up well. It's going to break my heart to see Chris hurt. He just seems so vulnerable.
    I just wanted for Chris to experience something good after all the heartache he has been thru. I got the feeling that he was the ROCK for everyone during mom's illness and now it was suppose to be his time. I feel like a mother trying to protect him from any hurt, because he deserves so much. Life sometims 'sucks'.

CL will be okay. They will all be okay regardless of how this turns out. They know going in all 24 or even 25 can go home. There are no guarantees. The F4 all have very loving and supportive families who will help them through their pain. We know CL has looked happy as of late. We know he has met up with Frank, Kirk, etc. so he made new friends with some guys on the show. He is doing okay and moving on with his life. I am sure once out of the bubble they see things more clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by greylover;3979272;
    If I hear Ali's laugh one more time, I may lose my mind......

Jumping in here to say that for the past 2 weeks I have really thought that Ali was completely and totally into Frank. I remember back to their first one on one date when I thought they hit it off so well that none of the other guys stood a chance. They had chemistry right from the get-go.

If things hadn't turned out the way we know they will, I would bet that Frank would have been F1.....she just doesn't seem as into the others as she is him. And a little unsureness on his part is driving her towards him....I think it is human nature to want the one who's more challenging...and Frank is giving off some vibes that challenge her. The other 3 - Roberto, Chris and Kirk are absolutely the greatest guys, but they are basically offering themselves to her, unlike Frank, who is a little aloof......

Hi everyone - I read all the time!
    I agree with these comments completely, especially the ones in bold! This is exactly what I have been thinking. Ali just seems somehow more invested and attentive when she's with Frank. I do not for the life of me understand her attraction to him, but to each her own, I guess!

From the beginning, I thought Frank was too intense, acting like Ali was his one and only from the very beginning. This guy was essentially on the rebound and maybe needed to believe that he could find someone to love in that moment. He seemed as though he had already fallen for Ali before he even met her. He worked hard to get her attention, seemed so "into" her, yet now we know that there was someone else on his mind.

I think that Chris and Roberto are just all around great guys. I don't know when I have been so impressed with the families on the HT dates! Even Kirk, with his father's bizarre taxidermy, still seemed like a decent guy. I also think Frank's family was great, but couldn't help wondering what they were really thinking about him possibly proposing to Ali, given what was really going on in his life. We know that his father told Ali that he didn't think Frank was ready for a committed relationship. I admire his honesty and decency. Ali should have taken a moment to think about that comment.

Maybe in the end it was the fact that Frank seemed to be playing hard to get, that got Ali to want him even more. She seemed all too willing to ignore some very clear signals from him. It's too bad that she invested herself in this guy, when she had great guys like Chris and Roberto.

I think Chris and Roberto will have no trouble finding the right girl for them. They are both great guys in their own unique way and will certainly find love and happiness.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3977838;
    Oh, too funny!!! At least they got to SEE the usual RC room...and had such a great cover story. Too bad LRSC didn't want to go for a ride that night. Wow, that feels like forever ago!
    Sigh... yes, we did have quite a night in Beverly Hills. Priceless. The thought of it still makes me laugh to the point where I... never mind...

But now I have a dilemma: LRSC now wants to go anywhere she thinks things might be going on for TB. She's already been (after the Jake season, with some inspiration from the show) to Big Sur (alas, she will not camp, though), to the Madonna Inn (yes, we sat in the booth next to the 'ettes' booth), to the wineries in the Edna Valley, downtown next to the tightrope walking site (curses to Maude!), and to Paradise Cove any time she has a chance. How do I get the producers to let LRSC help decide where to film next season?
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3980108;
    Sigh... yes, we did have quite a night in Beverly Hills. Priceless. The thought of it still makes me laugh to the point where I... never mind...

But now I have a dilemma: LRSC now wants to go anywhere she thinks things might be going on for TB. She's already been (after the Jake season, with some inspiration from the show) to Big Sur (alas, she will not camp, though), to the Madonna Inn (yes, we sat in the booth next to the 'ettes' booth), to the wineries in the Edna Valley, downtown next to the tightrope walking site (curses to Maude!), and to Paradise Cove any time she has a chance. How do I get the producers to let LRSC help decide where to film next season?
    Your stories are the best part of the show!

I thought that dress she wore for the Rose Ceremony was atrocious.
    The color was ugly, did nothing for her, & the roses on the bodice looked like a fungus. It had to be uncomfortable too with those stiff old things sticking out like that.
    Worse Dress Ever!
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3982572;
    I thought that dress she wore for the Rose Ceremony was atrocious.
    The color was ugly, did nothing for her, & the roses on the bodice looked like a fungus. It had to be uncomfortable too with those stiff old things sticking out like that.
    Worse Dress Ever!
    I agree, but Ali seems to have liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3982664;
    I agree, but Ali seems to have liked it.
    It did look better on tv then on the sc...