Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 7/12 Show Discussion 8th Episode

Re: *SPOILERS* 7/12 Show Discussion 8th Episode

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3977401;
    Ugghh, Frank really doesn't know how to dress. I was too busy looking at the Chicago scenery that I didn't notice his wife beater and 1960's sweater. Yuck.
    Didn't see your post before I posted, dougrayfan and I'm glad that it sounds like other people noticed it too. Frank is the worst dressed Bach participant ever I think - and that includes Ed's green bikini brief trunks.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3977427;
    I can't believe they just let her say she and Frank could end up together at the end of this. Sets the tone for her falling apart next week.
    also sets it up for her not to pick anyone...I have said all along..it was Frank...and as wonderful both Chris and Roberto are..she just didn't fall in love with either of them...why I have no idea except to say that the heart wants what the heart wants.....at least she didn't let the Fleissmonster manipulate her into stringing someone else alone
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

like I surmised from her comments last week... Ali does like the warmer climates

Did Ali know about Frank at the HTD point? If Fleiss likes her, wouldn't he have told her? Is she Acting? I thought at one point in Frank's home she looked a little sad - and when she said goodbye to him.
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3977396;
    Chris as The Bachelor makes no sense to me.

What worldly woman would want to move into an old house with his dad in a small town and have a husband coming home late every day smelling like dirt and manure!??

Everything about Chris is boring and old.

I cannot imagine he has any appeal to any of the girls who apply for this show.

Chris just needs to find another hometown mousey brunette like his sisters-in-law.

Thre are a lot of beautiful girls applying and quite a few have posted on FB theya re applying in hopes of him being the next Bachelor. And I mean beautiful and successful gals. Each one that said something I went and read their profiles. Not a dumb nugget in the bunch. So I guess at least some women know what a real man is.

Ali's parting VO says she would not be surprised that she and Frank do end up together . . .

Frank does have a very nice family that much I will credit him with!

She picks no one. Just like RS said, "don't believe anything you hear, she picks no one." Seems more real after tonight.

The first time I have seen Ali look emotional about sending someone home. Kirk is going to be so sad.

FORT Fanatic

Telling the family yes I believe is a red herring never done before.

she realizes or they are leading us to believe, she realizes on franks HTD, she can't trust frank because he's not sure...