Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 7/12 Show Discussion 8th Episode

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Re: *SPOILERS* 7/12 Show Discussion 8th Episode

Kirk's little sister will always have her big brother to take care of her...he is so good with her.

Chris's HTD was awesome but the whole time, in the back of my mind was the quote that Ali made. That she "went with a feeling and never questioned it". I think 100% it's Roberto. All of the feeling talk she had with Roberto's famly sealed the deal for me!

Darm it, I wish Chris wasn't so adorable and perfect! Oh well, it's Ali's pick, not mine. Although I think what she wants right now is a Roberto, she's not ready for a Chris! Roberto's a good guy, don't get me wrong but, I guess it's because I am a lot older than Ali and I want a "Chris".

If they are selling Chris -- they are selling the whole family. I am buying!

i've always thought chris would make a perfect bachelor, some though he couldnt carry the show, he has no problem carrying this show and would be a breathe of fresh air

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;3977328;
    She didn't have too much to say with Chris' Dad, mostly a lot of nodding. And she never thought about her taking care of her grandmother and Chris taking acre of his Mom as something in common? I wish his father had been a little more protective of Chris considering he's not in the typical dating situation and his potential to be hurt in the already vulnerable state he is in is increased a hundred fold. I reallty like his SIL...shw is really concerned about Chris being hurt.
    I think Chris' dad is a romantic... did you see the poem he wrote for his wife and the family phrase, "Love is the only reality." .. and the fact that his when his mom saw his dad, she knew she was going to marry him.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3977332;
    Do you think he is the next bachelor Cash? They are definately selling him. And if Ali breaks his heart at the FRC, that will be the icing on the cake for Fleiss-o.
    I have no idea who they're going to pick for it, but Chris is the ONLY one they have. Yes he awkward in front of the cameras at times, but they are SELLING him hard. And poor Kirk, after seeing his dad's workshop the guy doesn't stand a chance for it.

Also, after seeing Chris's family, I want MORE of them. Can they be on every episode for his season please?

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Walking there at the end of Kirk's dad's visit you could see where Ali had gained weight, it was all in the hips and butt.....it reminded me of the first time seeing DeAnna in the bikini in Brad's season...that girl had the biggest butt and hips I'd ever seen.

I want Roberto and CL and even Kirk to run for the hills versus doing TB. All are cute and nice men who can get women without the "help" of MF. Follow Kip and Reid lead and RUN!!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3977338;
    i've always thought chris would make a perfect bachelor, some though he couldnt carry the show, he has no problem carrying this show and would be a breathe of fresh air
    I agree with this! he's such a beautiful man inside and out...and so witty and fun with his PIs I'm sure being on this show has propped up his confidence a LOT and he's sure to be more polished with his dealings with the women with him being in the driver seat. I caught ali's date on the plane with Jake - the only piece of that I saw and she seemed a bit awkward...so I don't doubt chris L can carry it well too..

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3977333;
    Perfect Bachelor material. They were definitely selling him.
    Easy, Easy sale IMHO. There is less negativity about Chris than any potential bachelor in my memory. Even this guy would love to watch all those women fall for Chris he is hard not to like. A little rough around the edges and slightly awkward at times but that's what makes him such an endearing character. Go Chris!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.