Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 747484950515253545556575859 LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 7/5 Show Discussion: 7th Episode

Re: *SPOILERS* 7/5 Show Discussion: 7th Episode

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3965759;
    Ali and Chris' date is up on youtube. He was tearing up talking about taking Ali home to meet his family. I am going to be bawling my eyes out by the FRC.

Thank you. Loved Ali and CL's date. It was just so real. You can tell that people will love CL's dad too. I bet you that Ali's mom will fall in love with CL.

I know when Ali said to Chris L tonight "I bet a lot of people like you" I said don't you Ali?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3965778;
    I thought that as well. Also I really noticed how many times she had a glass of wine in her hands...
    Those PI's of Ali in the yellow top and leather jacket on the 2on1 made me laugh out loud literally! She almost looked like she was going to fall asleep before she could finish her words.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3965807;
    I know when Ali said to Chris L tonight "I bet a lot of people like you" I said don't you Ali?
    She did say that though. She said "people like being around you" and then followed up with "you're okay." She was flirting with him.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3965791;
    IMO, she needs to lay off the booze. She keeps complaining about how hard it is, how tough it is, etc. etc. Maybe if she wasn't drunk so often, she would be able to think more rationally and calmly. Exhaustion from traveling is hard enough without her seemingly needing to get sloshed every episode to boot. It's embarrassing.

But then again, I don't drink (never have), so maybe that's just my own biases coming through.
    I notice as soon as a situation becomes tense she reaches for a glass or cup of something. I am trying to remember if I ever noticed it before this season with other bachelores/bachelorettes.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3965810;
    Those PI's of Ali in the yellow top and leather jacket on the 2on1 made me laugh out loud literally! She almost looked like she was going to fall asleep before she could finish her words.
    Me too! I didn't know if she was drunk or dead tired. And she didn't look happy either!

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3965807;
    Was she trying to say that he is next bachelor material? I'm kidding. I asked that same question.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3965811;
    She did say that though. She said "people like being around you" and then followed up with "you're okay." She was flirting with him.
    I know some give Ali a pass, but tonight she didn't seem into any of these dates. The date with Roberto was cut too short and Chris was pouring his heart out and I didn't feel she was getting "it". JMO

The 2:1 date was one of the worst and when Frank was giving her an out without asking to be cut she hugged him tighter. It is too painful to even talk about Kirk's date.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3965820;
    I know some give Ali a pass, but tonight she didn't seem into any of these dates. The date with Roberto was cut too short and Chris was pouring his heart out and I didn't feel she was getting "it". JMO

The 2:1 date was one of the worst and when Frank was giving her an out without asking to be cut she hugged him tighter. It is too painful to even talk about Kirk's date.
    Aww, Love_Me, I have to say that I think Kirk is such a great guy! His words to Ali about his sincerity were so sweet and I'm sure they touched many people. I think he's going to wake up tomorrow morning and find a swarm of girls on his front lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3965820;

ITA with this, but in that instance she really was flirting with him and not being shady. Tonight's episode left me really bummed and pretty much convinced me that RS is right. Oh well, it'll be a happy shock if she somehow ends up with either Chris or Roberto.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City