Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 7/5 Show Discussion: 7th Episode

Re: *SPOILERS* 7/5 Show Discussion: 7th Episode

I believe Vienna too. She told everything. Jake just sat there like it was all true. He didn't really have much to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen445;3965693;
    I believe Vienna too. She told everything. Jake just sat there like it was all true. He didn't really have much to say.
    To which I want to say to Vienna...DUH! I could tell that Jake was like that watching the show. I guess this show really does play a number on people's heads.

When would he have been able to say anything? She never stopped talking.

Not that what he had to say would have been any better than whatever she said.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

I know how to settle this. Vienna and Jake both go away and we never have to see them again.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by black_tears;3965676;
    I agree.

I noticed something tonight. During Kirk's date one of Ali's comments really made me feel that she doesn't think these men would approach her or even be in a relationship with her if she wasn't ..."the Bachelorette". I think this insecurity of hers is causing her to push away these men--especially noticed it tonight. Fear that these men wouldn't like her without the hair stylist (ummm, trust me Ali, you're better without whoever was doing your hair for the TB), fashion advisor, makeup artist, etc. That or she's freakin' out because she doesn't want any of these guys to get down on one knee anytime soon.

Or....it's possible I'm just drinking the koolaid MF is serving up.
    LOVED your post, I completely agree. I think she's worried that they'll end up thinking she's not "all that" after the hair/makeup/clothes/got-it-together-attitude that the lead is supposed to have.

She totally reminds me of a young woman still trying to embrace who she is. She is totally worthy of these guys and so much more...uhm...has she seen Justin and Frank's ex girlfriends (at least in the looks dept)?!?!

LOL every time he tried to talk there she was moving her gums ugh I love how Vienna calls him a fame whore when in reality they are BOTH fame whores. That interview was such a trainwreck
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3965685;
    Regarding the bolded, you're absolutely right. I was also wondering what she meant by Chris still having walls up since he seems to be one of the only ones who makes it clear that he likes her and wants to be with her, etc. I think it was one of those things she was told to question and then after the date the problem could be resolved.

Just like with Roberto. Ali questioned if he can be funny and goofy then in the end, that was resolved.
    I think it's twofold. Part of it is for the storyline of the show, and part of it is she's looking for something to pick on. AKA a reason to get rid of either or both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3965701;
    LOVED your post, I completely agree. I think she's worried that they'll end up thinking she's not "all that" after the hair/makeup/clothes/got-it-together-attitude that the lead is supposed to have.

She totally reminds me of a young woman still trying to embrace who she is. She is totally worthy of these guys and so much more...uhm...has she seen Justin and Frank's ex girlfriends (at least in the looks dept)?!?!
    Thanks. I know I don't get it. Ali's beautiful. Really beautiful. I just wish she could begin to believe that about herself.

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

The only "happy" ending we are going to get this season is Frank getting back together with Nicole . Which most of us can go with out seeing including ME
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3965704;
    I think it's twofold. Part of it is for the storyline of the show, and part of it is she's looking for something to pick on. AKA a reason to get rid of either or both of them.
    Yeah it's definately part of the storyline because those doubts were silly, imo.