Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41424344454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 7/5 Show Discussion: 7th Episode

Re: *SPOILERS* 7/5 Show Discussion: 7th Episode

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3965649;
    I'm genuinely beginning to think that she was thinking "WTH am I doing this stupid show? I want to go home!" Initially I thought her date with Chris was amazing but now I realized it's because the others were so bad that in comparison, his was amazing and off the charts. Almost every PI she gave about any of the men was negative. Uh. This cannot go to a happy place. But I'm hoping I'm wrong because I'm a sucker for a happy ending
    I agree.

I noticed something tonight. During Kirk's date one of Ali's comments really made me feel that she doesn't think these men would approach her or even be in a relationship with her if she wasn't ..."the Bachelorette". I think this insecurity of hers is causing her to push away these men--especially noticed it tonight. Fear that these men wouldn't like her without the hair stylist (ummm, trust me Ali, you're better without whoever was doing your hair for the TB), fashion advisor, makeup artist, etc. That or she's freakin' out because she doesn't want any of these guys to get down on one knee anytime soon.

Or....it's possible I'm just drinking the koolaid MF is serving up.

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

How could Ali not know that Frank lived with his parents? Sounds like she doesn't talk much to any of the guys, because the show dictates what she can and can't bring up.

After seeing that bozo from last season, the strangest Bach ever, pick the strangest contestant ever, who can blame Ali for saying "Thanks, but on second thought, I'll find my own boyfriend."
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Just a quick point about Vienna and Jake. I totally believe Vienna.

I saw Jake on Twitter while he was on DWTS and he was talking to his fans through the video cam or whatever it is called from their appartment.

Vienna came over to the screen to see what fans were saying. Jake didn't have a shirt on and she leaned over him and made body contact.
    He pushed her away and said you know I don't want you touching me when I am sticky like this from being sprayed with the spray tan stuff.

I thought whoaaaaaaaaaa, that doesn't sound good... So she could probably tell a lot more. She should have let him talk but I can see why she did interrupt him.

Isn't the deleted scene shown after Chris's whoring blog the preview shown?

IMO tonight was the start of the eidt that Ali picks no one. I also think in the next couple of episodes they are going to start pushing Chris and Ali as the final couple only for him to get his heartbroken and then we will see him as our next bachelor
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3965680;
    Just a quick point about Vienna and Jake. I totally believe Vienna.

I saw Jake on Twitter while he was on DWTS and he was talking to his fans through the video cam or whatever it is called from their appartment.

Vienna came over to the screen to see what fans were saying. Jake didn't have a shirt on and she leaned over him and made body contact.
    He pushed her away and said you know I don't want you touching me when I am sticky like this from being sprayed with the spray tan stuff.

I thought whoaaaaaaaaaa, that doesn't sound good... So she could probably tell a lot more. She should have let him talk but I can see why she did interrupt him.
    I really don't think he likes women on any level. I truly don't.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3965669;
    He also basically criticizes Ali for hammering away about Chris not opening up/having walls up. They are so setting him up to be the next Bachelor. I don't think they could be much more blatant about that.
    Regarding the bolded, you're absolutely right. I was also wondering what she meant by Chris still having walls up since he seems to be one of the only ones who makes it clear that he likes her and wants to be with her, etc. I think it was one of those things she was told to question and then after the date the problem could be resolved.

Just like with Roberto. Ali questioned if he can be funny and goofy then in the end, that was resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by black_tears;3965676;
    I agree.

I noticed something tonight. During Kirk's date one of Ali's comments really made me feel that she doesn't think these men would approach her or even be in a relationship with her if she wasn't ..."the Bachelorette". I think this insecurity of hers is causing her to push away these men--especially noticed it tonight. Fear that these men wouldn't like her without the hair stylist (ummm, trust me Ali, you're better without whoever was doing your hair for the TB), fashion advisor, makeup artist, etc. That or she's freakin' out because she doesn't want any of these guys to get down on one knee anytime soon.

Or....it's possible I'm just drinking the koolaid MF is serving up.
    Honestly, this girl needs to go buy some self-esteem. She must have some sort of body dysmorphia going on because I don't understand what's wrong with her. She and Roberto are definitely on the same "hotness" level and would look totally fine together. No one in the universe would look at the two of them together and go 'how did she get him!?'

Even ignoring all that, she's just not into these guys. I think the idea of going to any of their hometowns made her stomach turn. She just wants to be off the show, just like Jen did. It's painfully obvious on rewatching to me.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3965650;
    From the land of "What show are we watching again?" comes Chris H. saying in his blog how Ali is no longer a giggly schoolgirl around Roberto, and was able to dig deeper to learn more about him. Huh? All I'm seeing is the same nonsense we've seen from the get go: "You're so gorgeous! Ohmigosh! I can't believe you like me!"
    They cut the whole night portion of the date. I did think the day part got a little deeper. He tries hard to get her to open up and she backs down as a defense mechanism. Told her he was so excited for her to meet his family, said he wasn't nervous when she asked but so excited for her to see them, and told her he wanted her to be free to ask all the questions she had. She just doesn't think someone can be good looking and nice so shuts down.