Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 7/5 Show Discussion: 7th Episode

Re: *SPOILERS* 7/5 Show Discussion: 7th Episode

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3965650;
    From the land of "What show are we watching again?" comes Chris H. saying in his blog how Ali is no longer a giggly schoolgirl around Roberto, and was able to dig deeper to learn more about him. Huh? All I'm seeing is the same nonsense we've seen from the get go: "You're so gorgeous! Ohmigosh! I can't believe you like me!"
    agree I guess CH is watching a different show than I cause I didn't see a "change" in the way Ali acted when she was with Roberto. I don't even think she listens to a word he says she just like to giggle and stare at him the whole time she is with him
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3965656;
    She didn't mention his looks tonight though. She told him that he is a mystery to her, and we probably didn't get to see half of what they should have shown. I do get that they don't talk much. I can see that. But I think it's just the edit. They leave the convos out. Why? I have no idea. But clearly Ali is getting some answers about him or else he'd be gone! lol
    Their whole theme is that he's too good and handsome and great to ever be with such a sad, lonely, pathetic miserly sack of a person like Ali. Just like Chris' focus is his mother. Both of them have themes. I don't see a true F1 anywhere here to be totally honest.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3965659;
    Look, CH is just getting people to keep watching this, as Ali calls it, production.

Did you read what he said about Vienna/Jake? This show doesn't build a relationship, it just creates fake drama.
    Yeah, loosely-translated, Chris' blog always says the same thing: "Blah-blah-blah-watch-the-show-blah-blah-blah." Same as what he says, same as what Ali says....all of it adds up to selling the show, and should not be taken as fact.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3965651;
    That was in the 45 minutes that were cut, apparently.
    My post will probably get deleted but FanOfUnrealTV, that was hillarious, thank you!

FORT Fan

What's wrong with that woman? She has some of the greatest guys ever and she's just "out of it". She seemed to be enjoying herself more when she was sick and kissing everyone and his brother.

I really, really like Roberto, Chris and Kirk. Wow! They all seem great.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3965653;
    Seriously! But it's interesting CH is saying this, is that the angle they want to push? She is letting herself fall in love with the real man, and letting go of her fears?
    Don't think so. These are more telling parts of the blog, IMO:

In reference to her inattention to Kirk: "I think four straight weeks of travel, the enormity of the decision this week, and the fact that thereís really not much separating these five remaining guys finally got to her."

And in the discussion of why she let Ty go: "At this point, Aliís really splitting hairs trying to come up with a reason to send any of these final five guys home."

Seeing as I see it as she's not in love or falling in love with ANY of these guys, those quotes make sense.

He also basically criticizes Ali for hammering away about Chris not opening up/having walls up. They are so setting him up to be the next Bachelor. I don't think they could be much more blatant about that.

Quote Originally Posted by cpamama;3965668;
    What's wrong with that woman? She has some of the greatest guys ever and she's just "out of it". She seemed to be enjoying herself more when she was sick and kissing everyone and his brother.

She prob has the best guys that this show will EVER get to sign up for it and chooses none of them :nono
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by cpamama;3965668;

I think at that point she thought that it was still early and she was still going to fall in love. Now she's realized that it's not going to happen. But I think she's worried prematurely, this would have been the episode that Ed just came back for Jillian so obviously it's not too late to develop feelings for someone. Oh well.
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3965670;
    She prob has the best guys that this show will EVER get to sign up for it and chooses none of them :nono
    Agree

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3965669;
    Don't think so. These are more telling parts of the blog, IMO:

In reference to her inattention to Kirk: "I think four straight weeks of travel, the enormity of the decision this week, and the fact that thereís really not much separating these five remaining guys finally got to her."

And in the discussion of why she let Ty go: "At this point, Aliís really splitting hairs trying to come up with a reason to send any of these final five guys home."

Seeing as I see it as she's not in love or falling in love with ANY of these guys, those quotes make sense.

He also basically criticizes Ali for hammering away about Chris not opening up/having walls up. They are so setting him up to be the next Bachelor. I don't think they could be much more blatant about that.
    Ahh. I didn't see that. You're right in that case. They're definitely pushing hard for a Chris season. I already know I am going to get OBSESSED with it!!
    ~ Sex and the City