Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 7/5 Show Discussion: 7th Episode

Re: *SPOILERS* 7/5 Show Discussion: 7th Episode

Many have mentioned that tonight's episode made Ali appear as though she was so distracted because she wasn't really feeling anything for anyone yet. Couldn't this tie in to the comments Ali made in one interview about not trusting first impressions, and how she learned she had to let love grow or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3965476;
    I believe the Dennis bracelet is only sold at one place. That's the one he's talking about. I don't know if it's small. I know they want you to send your wrist measurement when you order one. Cape Cod Dennis Screwball style Bracelets, Earrings and Rings - Firesong Silverworks - Authentic jewelry hand crafted by the Carey family
    The Cape Cod braceletes (Dennis bracelete) are sold in other places on the Cape - tho yes - they originated in Dennis - and many will only purchase them at the artisens gallery where they are made.....
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3965631;
    Ali kissed Jake closed mouth too.

Good thing Chris L has a good fan base, because the talking about his mom is no different than Tenley's talk about her ex.
    The difference is that Tenley was always the one who brought up her divorce. Ali is almost always the one to bring up Chris' mom
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by GolfGrrl;3965621;
    This may be stretch, but let me run with it.... I'm skipping the V/J part and re-watching the Roberto & Chris dates.

Chris & Roberto remind me of Matthew & Ian, from Meredith's season. America was convinced Matthew was F1, because he was so sincere and got all the good edits. But if you followed Ian & Meredith's dates closely, you could see how into him she really was. Her (edited) words said Matthew, but her BL said Ian. At first, I thought Chris was the Ian (started off slow, just being himself) and Roberto was the Matthew (too good to be true). But now I see it as the opposite. Roberto isn't getting very good edits (too short, not much conversation or personal info), and Chris is getting a lot of air time. When she's with Roberto, Ali initiates a lot of the kissing, and throws both arms around him. With Chris, she only initiated the kissing as a thank you for the bracelet, and she has 1 arm up against his chest, instead of around him. With Ali/Roberto, I see chemistry; with Ali/Chris, I see friendship & admiration.
    I agree with you! Roberto isn't getting good edits because he is F1. Chris is getting more airtime and better edits because he is F2 and is possibly being set up at the next Bachelor. Ali and Roberto are the ones who have the chemistry.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3965644;
    Many have mentioned that tonight's episode made Ali appear as though she was so distracted because she wasn't really feeling anything for anyone yet. Couldn't this tie in to the comments Ali made in one interview about not trusting first impressions, and how she learned she had to let love grow or something like that?
    I'm genuinely beginning to think that she was thinking "WTH am I doing this stupid show? I want to go home!" Initially I thought her date with Chris was amazing but now I realized it's because the others were so bad that in comparison, his was amazing and off the charts. Almost every PI she gave about any of the men was negative. Uh. This cannot go to a happy place. But I'm hoping I'm wrong because I'm a sucker for a happy ending
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

From the land of "What show are we watching again?" comes Chris H. saying in his blog how Ali is no longer a giggly schoolgirl around Roberto, and was able to dig deeper to learn more about him. Huh? All I'm seeing is the same nonsense we've seen from the get go: "You're so gorgeous! Ohmigosh! I can't believe you like me!"

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3965650;
    From the land of "What show are we watching again?" comes Chris H. saying in his blog how Ali is no longer a giggly schoolgirl around Roberto, and was able to dig deeper to learn more about him. Huh? All I'm seeing is the same nonsense we've seen from the get go: "You're so gorgeous! Ohmigosh! I can't believe you like me!"
    That was in the 45 minutes that were cut, apparently.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3965651;
    That was in the 45 minutes that were cut, apparently.
    Seriously! But it's interesting CH is saying this, is that the angle they want to push? She is letting herself fall in love with the real man, and letting go of her fears?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3965650;
    She didn't mention his looks tonight though. She told him that he is a mystery to her, and we probably didn't get to see half of what they should have shown. I do get that they don't talk much. I can see that. But I think it's just the edit. They leave the convos out. Why? I have no idea. But clearly Ali is getting some answers about him or else he'd be gone! lol

Look, CH is just getting people to keep watching this, as Ali calls it, production.

Did you read what he said about Vienna/Jake? This show doesn't build a relationship, it just creates fake drama.