Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 7/5 Show Discussion: 7th Episode

Re: *SPOILERS* 7/5 Show Discussion: 7th Episode

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3965612;
    And here's something funny: Mandisa from Season 5 of American Idol, one of the sweetest people ever on TV IMO, watched the show tonight, and even she is calling Jake a passive aggressive meanie on Twitter.
    Mandisa makes Tenley look mean so if she's against you then you know it's bad.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3965359;
    Thanks for double checking for me Tiggerlgh!!! I'll take another look at it too later when I can. I thought both Roberto and Chris's dates were the best! Although, Ali just seemed out of it tonight.

They were definately touchy/feely on their date, no doubt. I think Ali was a little out of it, but she seems to think he is too perfect and nice and he just cannot be like that in real life. She just seems so unsure of him, but she definately likes him.

She says Roberto could be the one and she says Chris would make a great husband.
    Ali has told us that you will tell when i am in a good mood,bad,mad mood,she look over at roberto this was the scene on the roof and she giggling she ask him what type of mood am i in. So definatly you can tell she has mood swings that she can not get out of, or maybe she just really tired. The guys are getting rest,she is going on all these dates with no rest,not excusing but she has told us she does have mood swings!

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3965608;
    I just wanted to jump in cos I just finally saw the roberto and ali date and i was definitely expecting the worst after reading comments...maybe that was a good way to watch it because i really enjoyed the date and thought they were adorable together.

one thing though at the very end of the date at the castle....ali pulls him in and initiates a kiss that's a lot more intimate than the closed mouthed kisses she'd been giving... you can compare this kiss (of which we saw only the beginning) to the kiss roberto gave her right after they sat down and he made a comment 'can't stop kissing you' - huge difference. you can see the difference by the way her right hand is down by his side gripping some of the fabric of his shirt

another thing after roberto made that comment i think we got a glimpse ali who was taking a sip of wine bringing her hand to her mouth...maybe it was unexpected for her to hear that? and she kind of choked?? i don't know what to make of it cos it immediately cuts to her preparing whatever they were eating and talking about cooking...

JMO of course
    I did too. She asked how he felt about a HTD and Roberto made it clear to her that he wants her to ask questions too. To know as much about him as she can. The pics were so funny too. Anyway, I was good with it. Do I wish there was more, sure. But, it's done and over now.

This may be stretch, but let me run with it.... I'm skipping the V/J part and re-watching the Roberto & Chris dates.

Chris & Roberto remind me of Matthew & Ian, from Meredith's season. America was convinced Matthew was F1, because he was so sincere and got all the good edits. But if you followed Ian & Meredith's dates closely, you could see how into him she really was. Her (edited) words said Matthew, but her BL said Ian. At first, I thought Chris was the Ian (started off slow, just being himself) and Roberto was the Matthew (too good to be true). But now I see it as the opposite. Roberto isn't getting very good edits (too short, not much conversation or personal info), and Chris is getting a lot of air time. When she's with Roberto, Ali initiates a lot of the kissing, and throws both arms around him. With Chris, she only initiated the kissing as a thank you for the bracelet, and she has 1 arm up against his chest, instead of around him. With Ali/Roberto, I see chemistry; with Ali/Chris, I see friendship & admiration.

I just wanted to jump in cos I just finally saw the roberto and ali date and i was definitely expecting the worst after reading comments...maybe that was a good way to watch it because i really enjoyed the date and thought they were adorable together.

one thing though at the very end of the date at the castle....ali pulls him in and initiates a kiss that's a lot more intimate than the closed mouthed kisses she'd been giving... you can compare this kiss (of which we saw only the beginning) to the kiss roberto gave her right after they sat down and he made a comment 'can't stop kissing you' - huge difference. you can see the difference by the way her right hand is down by his side gripping some of the fabric of his shirt

another thing after roberto made that comment i think we got a glimpse ali who was taking a sip of wine bringing her hand to her mouth...maybe it was unexpected for her to hear that? and she kind of choked?? i don't know what to make of it cos it immediately cuts to her preparing whatever they were eating and talking about cooking...

JMO of course
    Thinking back on it, I don't think their date was that bad either. They both laughed alot and seemed to have fun while taking the pictures. At the beginning Ali questioned whether Roberto can have fun and be goofy, and after the picture taking, he showed her that he can. Also, they were touchy/feely on their date always giving and taking little kisses here and there. I did think that their kisses were a little awkward, but those last kisses when they showed them sitting on the steps seemed much more passionate. They panned away though, too bad.

On Chris and Ali's date, I noticed that their convos revolved around "family and his mom." But Ali did bring it up and probably because hometowns are coming up. One thing I noticed that was different from Roberto and Ali's date is that Ali and Chris aren't really touchy/feely throughout the date and they never give each other little kisses here and there. Their first kiss of the date was after he gave her the bracelet. That was a good kiss too, but still closed mouth. I realize though that these two guys have a different relationship with Ali so I can understand why Chris and Ali aren't all touchy/feely with each other. Their relationship is just building slower.

Anyway, both of these dates were my favorite. The other ones focused more on Ali being out of it. Just my two cents.

Ali kissed Jake closed mouth too.

Good thing Chris L has a good fan base, because the talking about his mom is no different than Tenley's talk about her ex.

Quote Originally Posted by nescrunch;3965181;
    Love what Kirk told her!
    Me too! Kirk's very emotionally intelligent and pulled her out of her funk. Frank would have taken it personally with all his insecurities. Ty is definitely more mature than Frank too ....

JMO of course
    I saw her initiate that kiss too and it was sexy but also romantic as there was some tenderness there.

He tried to get her to open up some with some questions but she gets shy with him. It was nice to see her admit she thinks he's too good to be true because he's so cute and so nice. That was another good step in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3965183;
    I am convinced that Ali enjoys drama in her life and looks for faults in guys to make her feelings justified when it doesn't work out. For example Roberto who is so into her and she admits she saw him as too good to be true. Then there is Frank who is begging to be eliminated and instead Ali loves him more after he tells her about moving in with his parents. Then there is Kirk who is the sweetest man in the world. He will make his future wife feel loved and wanted.
    Kirk is a gem of a guy and hopefully, he will have learned some lessons on being on this fake show.

I couldn't believe how Ali was acting.

But, it was good to see how one should react like Kirk did.

Quote Originally Posted by Doats;3965207;
    I agree with you completely. Ali is detached, not even "in the same room" on any of these dates. So could be 1. she chose no one, 2. MF is hiding the fact she chose someone. or 3. MF is messing with us.

But this is totally weird to have the "star" of the show so totally checked out.
    I don't think Ali handles stress very well... and she is female after all .. maybe's she's hormonal these dates