Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 7/5 Show Discussion: 7th Episode

FORT Fan

Re: *SPOILERS* 7/5 Show Discussion: 7th Episode

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3965565;
    And Trista just tweeted something to the effect that "she" is no angel but she is telling the truth.
    telling the truth about what?

Frank keeps putting out signs that things aren't kosher but she bypasses them again and again because he is the one she likes the most. In the previews he is giving another big hint and her response is she needs him to keep the faith. Okay....

Kirk is a sweetheart. I've read he gets hurt and the sad thing is I do think he genuinely thinks he has a good shot with her. He's a really nice guy and I hope some lucky woman scoops him up.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3965565;
    And Trista just tweeted something to the effect that "she" is no angel but she is telling the truth.
    I agree with her. V isn't a saint and has her faults but she was being honest in what she was saying.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-06-2010 at 02:37 AM.

I still remember seeing myself that Jake had a anger problem when he kicked that whatever it was during the 2 on 1 date and then during the group date and how he reacted to Jessie's driving. How Ali or none of them could see that is beyond me! He has always seemed fake and Jillian had to go on and make it seem like there was nothing wrong with him. Please! I guess Wes is getting his last laugh over this.

None of the women from his season should have been The Bachelorette, because they had to be faking being interested in that weirdo.

After seeing the interview, I have no doubt she was truthful in saying that he lost interest in intimacy very early. Her commitment to drama is unrelenting. He's weird himself, but she would drive anyone over the edge.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

They cut out the whole night portion of Roberto's date. The dancing and picture taking was fun and I'm glad we got to see that but I loved seeing them laughing over the kitty at the end. Ali was playing with his hair in the clip and cozy with him. At least we got her going in for a kiss with Roberto and his macking on her some. They just cut this date way too short and some of the others weren't much better.

Interesting previews. I guess we see Frank go the g/f house next week unless that is a preview for the week he goes home and they are teasing it now.

FORT Fogey

Jake got punk'd in that interview, badly. Her factual allegations seemed credible. At to why events happened, she at least came off as believing what she was saying (truth or fiction, who knows, but it was her truth.) He seemed to be playing a role, probably the one his PR people told him to play.

He'll never be anything but B-list after this, and I doubt he'll get any great tv gigs. I think he'll be back to piloting within the year.

His worst character flaw seems to be his judgment, that he chose her in the first place.

Chris gave Jake every opportunity to get the upper hand (I thought he treated Vienna like a child whose side he was obligated to hear even though he wasn't going to give it any credence), and Jake just dug himself into a deep hole.

She may be a drama queen, but he's a cold fish -- and very shallow.

I am so ticked off that 45 minutes of dates that I was looking forward to watching were cut so that I could listen to J and V repeat everything they have already blabbed to the tabloids about...Nevertheless, I watched every horrible minute of it! Not a fan of either, but I do tend to side with V on this one. Jake and his smarmy, know it all smile just reinforced everything that he showed of himself on Jill's season, on his own show, on DWTS and what Tanya Douglas stated about him. I actually felt bad for her (despite all the stuff brought out about her in the tabloids), because I think she bought into the fairy tale of Jake...Say what you will but the man can act when he really wants to!!!

Good date with Berto and Chris. (Loved the comment from the poster about Chris and his ears!) She seemed the most relaxed with Chris. They laughed a lot and then on the grass she just seemed...well, happy.

Really liked Kirk on his date also. He seemed very sincere and reassuring. I hope is doing better after the show since it apparently messed with his head, but he looks to have his head screwed on straight and I can only hope he finds himself a very nice woman.

TPTB are really messing with us. When Ali was doing VO at the rose ceremony about falling in love, they panned down to that Dennis bracelet that Chris had given her, making us think that he was the one...shades of Trista with the stuffed whale Ryan had given her...since she was wearing it at the rose ceremony. I will feel bad for him if this doesn't work out because of all of them, he seems to be the most into her...his voice cracks when he is talking about her, he is so full of emotion.

I tend to agree with the poster that said the reason she was stressing out this episode was because she was expecting to feel it with someone by this point and wasn't.

I am hoping for the best (Chris or Roberto), preparing for the worst (nobody), and realistically expecting something in the middle ... they are all happy with which ever way things have worked out.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

I just wanted to jump in cos I just finally saw the roberto and ali date and i was definitely expecting the worst after reading comments...maybe that was a good way to watch it because i really enjoyed the date and thought they were adorable together.

one thing though at the very end of the date at the castle....ali pulls him in and initiates a kiss that's a lot more intimate than the closed mouthed kisses she'd been giving... you can compare this kiss (of which we saw only the beginning) to the kiss roberto gave her right after they sat down and he made a comment 'can't stop kissing you' - huge difference. you can see the difference by the way her right hand is down by his side gripping some of the fabric of his shirt

another thing after roberto made that comment i think we got a glimpse ali who was taking a sip of wine bringing her hand to her mouth...maybe it was unexpected for her to hear that? and she kind of choked?? i don't know what to make of it cos it immediately cuts to her preparing whatever they were eating and talking about cooking...

JMO of course

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3965544;
    It pains me to say this but good analysis. I thought she was worried about HTD's because she thought she should have had stronger feelings for some of these guys by this point, and she hadn't, so it was stressing her out.
    That's how I took it as well. We even heard it, to a point, in voice overs. "This is serious, this is stressing me out, involving families, etc." Much like her comments before that, which went something like "I know I'll fall/starting falling in love..." in Iceland, in Turkey, pick a country.

There's no question in my mind that the only logical conclusion they are leading us to is a no pick. Because, let's face it. If she were to get engaged to Roberto, as per US, what's the story? What is their relationship about? Two good looking people fell in love? Umm, okay. Because that is pretty much all they have shown us. Roberto has asked a question of her here and there, they have had small chats about things like languages, traveling, etc. But what they keep hammering home is the looks point. That is the emphasis of their conversations.

And in the ultimate, drive the knife in a little farther: Jimmy Kimmel is re-airing the episode that featured the happy, immediately post-show Jake and Vienna interview.

And here's something funny: Mandisa from Season 5 of American Idol, one of the sweetest people ever on TV IMO, watched the show tonight, and even she is calling Jake a passive aggressive meanie on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3965601;
    Jake got punk'd in that interview, badly. Her factual allegations seemed credible. At to why events happened, she at least came off as believing what she was saying (truth or fiction, who knows, but it was her truth.) He seemed to be playing a role, probably the one his PR people told him to play.

He'll never be anything but B-list after this, and I doubt he'll get any great tv gigs. I think he'll be back to piloting within the year.

His worst character flaw seems to be his judgment, that he chose her in the first place.

Chris gave Jake every opportunity to get the upper hand (I thought he treated Vienna like a child whose side he was obligated to hear even though he wasn't going to give it any credence), and Jake just dug himself into a deep hole.

She may be a drama queen, but he's a cold fish -- and very shallow.
    Let me know if you hear anything further on this so I can plan to take the train.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.