Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 7/5 Show Discussion: 7th Episode

FORT Fan

Re: *SPOILERS* 7/5 Show Discussion: 7th Episode

IMO...Jake chose the woman that he could treat that way. He chose the woman that had a low self esteem and that he could "control." Maybe that is why Ali left. Maybe she had a "feeling" that something just wasn't quite right with him.

I'm on west coast, plus delayed the start, so I'm just at the part where Ali is too stressed to enjoy the time with Kirk. I think the reason she is so stressed is that she is not in love with any of the guys, and feels pressure to fall for one of them before the end.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GolfGrrl;3965537;
    I'm on west coast, plus delayed the start, so I'm just at the part where Ali is too stressed to enjoy the time with Kirk. I think the reason she is so stressed is that she is not in love with any of the guys, and feels pressure to fall for one of them before the end.
    Mmm Hmmmm. And the one she wants to fall for, Frank, is trying to bail out, and she knows it.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3965539;
    Mmm Hmmmm. And the one she wants to fall for, Frank, is trying to bail out, and she knows it.
    Do we think she knows it?

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3965517;
    I feel like the last two seasons, I've been able to stay a little more objective and not get overly attached to the idea of anyone winning. Having the spoilers all laid out in front of me before the show even started this season really helped me as well. Here's my take, for whatever it's worth:

Ali sees Chris as a friend. The moments where it seems like it's more than that is her following her marching orders to set him up for The Bachelor. I seriously see nothing there on her part. He seems like he has feelings for her, but I don't see it on her end. She seemed a bit more interested tonight, but still not truly interested.

I think Roberto likes her, but some of what he says is starting to scream "suggested dialogue." They aren't even shown as having anything remotely important to talk about, just how good looking the other person is. Before, I thought she was just hung up on his looks. Now I see what people here saw in Iceland: That it's not only that, but that she's looking for reasons to get rid of him. Not that she's worried he may not love her back. She's looking for an excuse to boot him, IMO. Roberto is my favorite, but I am finally past the point in watching these shows where I just see what I want to see. A match between these two makes no sense based on what we've seen.

I see absolutely nothing on her end with Kirk, either. Kirk seems like a sweetheart, but she comes across as only mildly paying attention to him. Sad.

Frank seems to be the one she likes the most. Similar to what others said, I think he could tell her he's been unemployed for 10 years, failed all his classes, and thinks the world revolves around him, and she'd still be making googly eyes at him. That said, do I think she's falling in love with him? No. I don't see that on her end with any of these guys.
    It pains me to say this but good analysis. I thought she was worried about HTD's because she thought she should have had stronger feelings for some of these guys by this point, and she hadn't, so it was stressing her out.

I find this hilarious, Jillian just tweeted that Ed told her this episode is a trainwreck. If Ed Freakin Swiderski is saying an episode of TBette is a trainwreck, you know it's bad. Awesome.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar

And a trainwreck he is!
    BP please stop this mess!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3965549;
    I find this hilarious, Jillian just tweeted that Ed told her this episode is a trainwreck. If Ed Freakin Swiderski is saying an episode of TBette is a trainwreck, you know it's bad. Awesome.
    Hopefully, Eddie is referring to the lively chat between the formerly affianced couple that chewed a big fat hole in the developing romance between Ali and Chris.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3965543;
    Do we think she knows it?
    I don't mean she knows it in the sense that she's aware of what's going to happen in Tahiti. I mean she knows that she is really having to work hard to keep him interested in the process. He keeps trying to fade out and she keeps having to reel him back in. Because he's the one she wants.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3965549;
    And Trista just tweeted something to the effect that "she" is no angel but she is telling the truth.