Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 7/5 Show Discussion: 7th Episode

FORT Fogey

Re: *SPOILERS* 7/5 Show Discussion: 7th Episode

When Ali is trying to get Chris to open up, I see her trying to get him to where he can/will propose. It is just like Jillian manipulating Reid last season. It bugs me because so far he has been realistic and normal about the process, and only when he lets down his guard will she crush him!

Sorry to be so dramatic.

All of this is assuming, of course, that RS is right.

Great guys and she is crazy about Frank ... what a freaking shame. He is such a loser. The others are men and he's like a little boy. And I hate that stupid silver ring on his thumb!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3965059;
    when she kissed him, she grabbed the side of his shirt and squeezed it...i see the connection very much, roberto is soft spoken, not a show off, very gentle, she needs someone like that
    Guardian Angel...., i agree i see a connection here as well, the prelude to this was she grab his face , pulled him in to begin the kiss, as they were kissing, it appears to me niether could get enough of one another and and it looked as if it were more than just her closed mouth kissed, she then moves her arm as if to get more into the kiss and grabs his shirt as if to pull him in closer. HOT

I just want her to get rid of the guys that bug me so that we get more screen time with the good guys that's all
    ~Mary Esq

Brandon (21) Justin (7) (nope, not a typo)
    B needs positive thoughts and prayers for the MCAT
    J would like to have a pen pal

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3965498;
    They were pretty much rolling around in the hay with their clothes on. And I saw her face glowing when he said that his family would like her or whatever. These editors are great because not knowing RS' spoilers, I would bet the farm that she's a very happily engaged girl to this man.
    I feel like the last two seasons, I've been able to stay a little more objective and not get overly attached to the idea of anyone winning. Having the spoilers all laid out in front of me before the show even started this season really helped me as well. Here's my take, for whatever it's worth:

Ali sees Chris as a friend. The moments where it seems like it's more than that is her following her marching orders to set him up for The Bachelor. I seriously see nothing there on her part. He seems like he has feelings for her, but I don't see it on her end. She seemed a bit more interested tonight, but still not truly interested.

I think Roberto likes her, but some of what he says is starting to scream "suggested dialogue." They aren't even shown as having anything remotely important to talk about, just how good looking the other person is. Before, I thought she was just hung up on his looks. Now I see what people here saw in Iceland: That it's not only that, but that she's looking for reasons to get rid of him. Not that she's worried he may not love her back. She's looking for an excuse to boot him, IMO. Roberto is my favorite, but I am finally past the point in watching these shows where I just see what I want to see. A match between these two makes no sense based on what we've seen.

I see absolutely nothing on her end with Kirk, either. Kirk seems like a sweetheart, but she comes across as only mildly paying attention to him. Sad.

Frank seems to be the one she likes the most. Similar to what others said, I think he could tell her he's been unemployed for 10 years, failed all his classes, and thinks the world revolves around him, and she'd still be making googly eyes at him. That said, do I think she's falling in love with him? No. I don't see that on her end with any of these guys.
    Last edited by VAgirl79; 07-05-2010 at 11:53 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3965428;

Aww! Look at his little flushed cheeks. They seem to show up frequently when he is with Ali.

Look at his ears.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3965517;
    I feel like the last two seasons, I've been able to stay a little more objective and not get overly attached to the idea of anyone winning. Having the spoilers all laid out in front of me before the show even started this season really helped me as well. Here's my take, for whatever it's worth:

Ali sees Chris as a friend. The moments where it seems like it's more than that is her following her marching orders to set him up for The Bachelor. I seriously see nothing there on her part. He seems like he has feelings for her, but I don't see it on her end. She seemed a bit more interested tonight, but still not truly interested.

I think Roberto likes her, but some of what he says is starting to scream "suggested dialogue." They aren't even shown as having anything remotely important to talk about, just how good looking the other person is. Before, I thought she was just hung up on his looks. Now I see what people here saw in Iceland: That it's not only that, but that she's looking for reasons to get rid of him. Not that she's worried he may not love her back. She's looking for an excuse to boot him, IMO. Roberto is my favorite, but I am finally past the point in watching these shows where I just see what I want to see. A match between these two makes no sense based on what we've seen.

I see absolutely nothing on her end with Kirk, either. Kirk seems like a sweetheart, but she comes across as only mildly paying attention to him. Sad.

Frank seems to be the one she likes the most. Similar to what others said, I think he could tell her he's been unemployed for 10 years, failed all his classes, and thinks the world revolves around him, and she'd still be making googly eyes at him. That said, do I think she's falling in love with him? No. I don't see that on her end with any of these guys.

Great post. And it would explain why she seemed checked out all night. Her heart is not in these HTDs.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3965528;
    Look at his ears.
    Ah yes, I will never forget what red ears mean thanks to Reid.

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3965517;

You know, this is probably a fair assessment since we know she's single. I still think I saw more with Chris than any of the others but pretty much, I would have to say all she wants is Patrick or whoever

But wow, what a bullet she dodged with Jakey Poo. Unbelievable. He is definitely wife-beater material if I ever saw it and he'll think it's justified too. No way would whiny, needy, crazy Ali and evil Jake ever work out.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City