Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 7/5 Show Discussion: 7th Episode

Re: *SPOILERS* 7/5 Show Discussion: 7th Episode

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3965474;
    I'm clearly sure that they had no CHOICE! I'm sure Vienna regrets in, but Jake just relished in it. He is such a pompus ass.

Sorry to all the Jake fans. He claims to have many. I don't buy it.
    I never trusted Jake in Jillian's season and I certaninly don't trust him now. As mush crap as V took about her time on the bahelor with Jake, I truly think she thougt it was for "real"... to me she seemed very hurt and upset. and I believe her most certainly over Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3965479;
    It was definitely filmed in Tahiti. Wonder why they felt the need to have to drop some after-the-fact doubt in there?

And, Ali, if anyone ever wondered why you didn't enjoy living in the same house as Vienna...they now understand. I'd take an ice pick to my brain if I had to live with her.
    I think we can add ... and why you chose work over Jake heck I'm prefer a root canal over Jake **gag**
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Wow, Chris looks like he is about to devour Ali in those previews of next week. If Ali wants a man who is completely taken with her, she will pick Chris. I thought Rob's date was the worst. I hate to say that because I was hoping to see why she takes him to f3. But it is evident that they don't have much in common and most of the conversation seemed forced. Didn't even think that she enjoyed kissing him like she had before but their hometown date looks better so hopefully it will get better. As of right now, I say it's Chris or she's single. JMO

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MaryEsq;3965482;
    A West Coaster Here...

But I just feel that Roberto's lines are scripted and a bit chessy (the dancing in the street bit) OK ducking now...
    I completely agree. He's just really cheesy. I keep waiting for him to be a real, normal 26 year old guy. I understand why someone who is a realist like Ali is looking for a flaw because he is too much. Not saying he isn't a great guy, it would just feel like he was laying it on too thick if it was me.

After watching next week's preview with Chris' sweet family, I could understand Ali not choosing Chris. He is WONDERFUL but if she isn't 100% sure that they could work, who would want to take him away from them. Chris didn't just lose his mom, his dad, who he lives with likely so his dad won't be lonely, lost his wife. That would be tough to ask a guy to hang out with you and explore a relationship and leave his family.

It would have been refreshing if Ali had eliminated several guys at once like Jake did just to get rid of the clutter (Frank and Ty)
    ~Mary Esq

Brandon (21) Justin (7) (nope, not a typo)
    B needs positive thoughts and prayers for the MCAT
    J would like to have a pen pal

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3965484;
    I don't know what to say. I don't get what is going on. How is Chris not the F1?
    I know, right? I am so confused. She clearly had the best time with him. Several things I noticed. Chris is the only face you see when Ali is looking at them after letting Ty go. She basically tells him that he is getting a hometown date when she says we should pick out some wine for your dad, but they went back and added in a PI of her saying he may not get a hometown date (and she's in Tahiti no less). They are also clearly making out on the ground and I hope the deleted scene this week shows more of their date.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3965452;
    I can't believe I just wasted 35 minutes of my life waiting for next episode's preview.

Jake & Vienna--OMG! She reminded me of exactly why I disliked her so much last season. AAHH! I hope they both just go away and are never heard from again. I guess, if anything, we'll know the truth if we see Vienna out and about in Hollywood...(sigh)...35 minutes out of my life I'll never get back.
    That did nothing to bring more fans to the show. I was so tempted to turn it off. Couldn't believe what I was hearing and seeing! Jake is not my favorite person, but could truly see why he'd find Vienna hard to endure, after the sex wore thin.

Ty is so cute until he opens his little caveman mouth
    ~Mary Esq

Brandon (21) Justin (7) (nope, not a typo)
    B needs positive thoughts and prayers for the MCAT
    J would like to have a pen pal

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3965492;
    I know, right? I am so confused. She clearly had the best time with him. Several things I noticed. Chris is the only face you see when Ali is looking at them after letting Ty go. She basically tells him that he is getting a hometown date when she says we should pick out some wine for your dad, but they went back and added in a PI of her saying he may not get a hometown date (and she's in Tahiti no less). They are also clearly making out on the ground and I hope the deleted scene this week shows more of their date.
    They were pretty much rolling around in the hay with their clothes on. And I saw her face glowing when he said that his family would like her or whatever. These editors are great because not knowing RS' spoilers, I would bet the farm that she's a very happily engaged girl to this man.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by MaryEsq;3965490;
    It would have been refreshing if Ali had eliminated several guys at once like Jake did just to get rid of the clutter (Frank and Ty)
    Why? It would have been Jake's Season Part II. I'm sure MF has more in store for us than that. Just saying...