Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 7/5 Show Discussion: 7th Episode

Re: *SPOILERS* 7/5 Show Discussion: 7th Episode

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3965465;
    The Jake and Vienna stuff was downright embarrassing! I would hope in hindsight they both will realize it was really not a good idea to do that interview.
    I'm clearly sure that they had no CHOICE! I'm sure Vienna regrets in, but Jake just relished in it. He is such a pompus ass.

Sorry to all the Jake fans. He claims to have many. I don't buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by luvstx;3965459;
    Ironically, I took my 16 year old son to buy one of those Cape Cod bracelets today for his girlfriend's birthday! Chris L clearly bought his from a friend and made it sound like they were unique (or at least that's how I heard it). But you can buy them at many stores here on the Cape. Thought hers looked a bit small. But I too am wondering what it means that she wore it to the RC.
    I believe the Dennis bracelet is only sold at one place. That's the one he's talking about. I don't know if it's small. I know they want you to send your wrist measurement when you order one. Cape Cod Dennis Screwball style Bracelets, Earrings and Rings - Firesong Silverworks - Authentic jewelry hand crafted by the Carey family

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3965235;
    Did anyone catch the "gleam" in Ali's eye during the PI's talking about her date with Chris -- how she had to take control of the relationship?
    Yes, very evindent! I know this is getting here late, but I've had a tough time looging on to fort tonight. After watching the dates tonight, with a very open mind, I would have to say it's Chirs all the way. As she has stated, her expressions don't lie...watch her facial expressions with Chris, completely different tban with anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3965474;
    I'm clearly sure that they had no CHOICE! I'm sure Vienna regrets in, but Jake just relished in it. He is such a pompus ass.

Sorry to all the Jake fans. He claims to have many. I don't buy it.
    They always have a choice. Even if the contract says they "have to do" interviews for X amount of time, ABC cannot come to their residence and physically force them to go. Some of them may feel like they have no choice, but in reality they do. ABC would, IMO, never sue anyone for not going because that would expose their secrets and tricks to the world. They don't want that.

I think the only woman who would put up with Jake, especially after seeing that mess, is a robot from that movie Stepford Wives with Nicole Kidman. I don't usually say anything about a person's psychological state based on these shows, since they're so edited. But something is seriously not "right" with Jake. Grade A sexism aside even, the elevator doesn't seem to go to the top floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3965453;
    Yes but didn't you realize the PI took place in Tahiti AFTER she took him to the HTD and Tahiti? That quote was her just saying what TPTB wanted her to for their edit.
    It was definitely filmed in Tahiti. Wonder why they felt the need to have to drop some after-the-fact doubt in there?

And, Ali, if anyone ever wondered why you didn't enjoy living in the same house as Vienna...they now understand. I'd take an ice pick to my brain if I had to live with her.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3965465;
    The Jake and Vienna stuff was downright embarrassing! I would hope in hindsight they both will realize it was really not a good idea to do that interview.

That said, admittedly I'm no fan of Jake's, and I never was a Vienna fan. I do think she makes things up from time to time and is immature. But, Jake knew all that. And Jake acted like an unbelievable jackass tonight! What is wrong with that man? They sure didn't "protect their star." He came across looking absolutely horrible. I think both of them stretch the truth at times, but to me Vienna came across as far more credible than he did. And regardless of what she's done in her life, she doesn't deserve to be talked to like he talked to her tonight. He was plain cruel and mean. And if he's like that in public, imagine how he behaves in private! I was quickly reminded of his lecture to Chelsie on DWTS about her being "disrespectful" to him too. He is disgusting! Total and complete sexist, IMO.

As for Ali's part of the show... well, yeah. Dud, all the way around. She's googly eyes at Frank and looking for excuses to ditch the rest of them. Sad. Kirk came across really well though! I adore him! And on his 1-1, I finally got the "Chris hype." What a good guy. His date actually made me smile, whereas Roberto's just left me scratching my head.

Kirk, Chris, and Roberto all deserve better than this show.
    I think we were separated at birth, VAgirl79! I agree with everything you said, especially the bolded parts. That Jake should be thoroughly ashamed of himself. I wasn't for either of them, but I believed Vienna's story. I'm sure they're both exaggerating to some extent, but I can just see him acting all king of the world at home. It really hit me when they showed clips of him backstage with Chelsie. So pompous. No wonder Chelsie's attitude changed so much last season. I hope I never have to see him again on my tv.

Ali dodged a bullet with that one, but then she goes ahead and falls for that louse, Frank! Ugh! Never before, in all the previous episodes of TB, have there been such nice, hot guys in the final 5 and she falls for Frank. I know, the heart wants what the heart wants but give me a break! Sometimes the heart needs a reality check. She can't keep falling for the same type. If the rumors are true and she doesn't pick anyone at the end, I hope she has an Aha! moment before ATFR show and looks up one the ones she left behind. She can't go wrong with either Roberto or Chris, although I do think that they could do better themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3965478;
    They always have a choice. Even if the contract says they "have to do" interviews for X amount of time, ABC cannot come to their residence and physically force them to go. Some of them may feel like they have no choice, but in reality they do. ABC would, IMO, never sue anyone for not going because that would expose their secrets and tricks to the world. They don't want that.

I think the only woman who would put up with Jake, especially after seeing that mess, is a robot from that movie Stepford Wives with Nicole Kidman. I don't usually say anything about a person's psychological state based on these shows, since they're so edited. But something is seriously not "right" with Jake. Grade A sexism aside even, the elevator doesn't seem to go to the top floor.
    I fully agree with the second bolded, and I remember Melissa having to put up with the first. I think Vienna put up with what Melissa had to deal with.

A West Coaster Here...

But I just feel that Roberto's lines are scripted and a bit chessy (the dancing in the street bit) OK ducking now...
    ~Mary Esq

Brandon (21) Justin (7) (nope, not a typo)
    B needs positive thoughts and prayers for the MCAT
    J would like to have a pen pal

I didn't really see any connection between her and Chris. She seems all over Frank though...

I don't know what to say. I don't get what is going on. How is Chris not the F1?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City