Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 7/5 Show Discussion: 7th Episode

FORT Fan

Re: *SPOILERS* 7/5 Show Discussion: 7th Episode

I thought we were supposed to see fireworks tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3965448;
    I think it was all an act with Vienna and especially the part where she went off crying. ITA that Jake was a pompous ass and don't believe his act either. They really did deserve each other.

Thanks for the SCs of Chris & Ali, Ryvetted. Aw.

Does anyone else want one of those bracelets?
    ME! ME! ME! ME! Please and thank you!!
    Proud Member Of Team Sean Lowe and Team Chris Lambton

Someone upthread said that Ali questioning whether CL would get a HT date was filmed in Tahiti - smoke and mirrors! I thought she knew he was getting a HT date when she suggested bringing his father a bottle from the winery. Whether that was her choice or TPTB, I don't know.

Jake is a pompous, arrogant, smug, condescending, controlling little man with anger issues. I'm not a Vienna fan, but no woman deserves that!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3965453;
    Yes but didn't you realize the PI took place in Tahiti AFTER she took him to the HTD and Tahiti? That quote was her just saying what TPTB wanted her to for their edit.
    The PI where she said she might not take him home?

Quote Originally Posted by aminca;3965457;
    Jake is a pompous, arrogant, smug, condescending, controlling little man with anger issues. I'm not a Vienna fan, but no woman deserves that!
    snipped

I am a Vienna fan, and I can only agree with you. Jake is a control freak. If its not his way, its no way. I'm glad she got to say her peace with all of this, even edited to make her look bad in the eyes of the casual viewer. CH went out of his way tp shift the focus off of their "GOLDEN BOY". :nono

He's never been mine. Jake is a scumbag... IMO

The Jake and Vienna stuff was downright embarrassing! I would hope in hindsight they both will realize it was really not a good idea to do that interview.

That said, admittedly I'm no fan of Jake's, and I never was a Vienna fan. I do think she makes things up from time to time and is immature. But, Jake knew all that. And Jake acted like an unbelievable jackass tonight! What is wrong with that man? They sure didn't "protect their star." He came across looking absolutely horrible. I think both of them stretch the truth at times, but to me Vienna came across as far more credible than he did. And regardless of what she's done in her life, she doesn't deserve to be talked to like he talked to her tonight. He was plain cruel and mean. And if he's like that in public, imagine how he behaves in private! I was quickly reminded of his lecture to Chelsie on DWTS about her being "disrespectful" to him too. He is disgusting! Total and complete sexist, IMO.

As for Ali's part of the show... well, yeah. Dud, all the way around. She's googly eyes at Frank and looking for excuses to ditch the rest of them. Sad. Kirk came across really well though! I adore him! And on his 1-1, I finally got the "Chris hype." What a good guy. His date actually made me smile, whereas Roberto's just left me scratching my head.

Kirk, Chris, and Roberto all deserve better than this show.

BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar

I sure do hope we are finished having to look at Jake and Vienna. I do think she was telling the truth but he is also something else.
    BP please stop this mess!

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3965458;
    The PI where she said she might not take him home?
    Yes, that was filmed in Tahiti. Therefore I don't put much weight into those comments.

CL has really grown on my this season as the best guys do, I didn't think he was really good looking at the beginning of the season but his personality has made him a lot cuter to me. I hope he is the next Bachelor and if he is MF gives him some good girls to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3965433;
    WT bleep was up with Chris Harrison's question, "Vienna, do you think Jake will ever make it with a woman?"

ROTFLMAO!

Chris, there's a spot at the front of the Press Corp in Washington waiting for you. Please take Helen's seat.

I think he was hinting at Jake being gay.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3965408;
    And Chelsie's problem on DWTS was that Jake "was trying to TELL her, not ask her" and I'm pretty sure that's the exact quote. Total control freak. This is not Vienna's issue, it's Jake's.
    He's angry, controlling, and has issues with women.

I still wonder if he's struggling with homosexuality and is so unhappy that he takes it out on women.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-06-2010 at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3965470;
    I think he was hinting at Jake being gay.
    maybe Jake is legitimately preparing to come out of the closet :shurg ...good luck to him but his behaviour if truly the same as what V described would be hard for any life partner to handle