Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 7/5 Show Discussion: 7th Episode

Re: *SPOILERS* 7/5 Show Discussion: 7th Episode

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3965433;
    WT bleep was up with Chris Harrison's question, "Vienna, do you think Jake will ever make it with a woman?"

ROTFLMAO!

Chris, there's a spot at the front of the Press Corp in Washington waiting for you. Please take Helen's seat.
    Totally! You nailed that one.

the outtake at the end with Ali, Roberto and the kitty kat was the best part of the show...one hungry kitty to waltz right up there in the middle of all those people to help himself to some dinner

as far as J & V go...there are 3 sides to any break up...his....hers..and THE TRUTH which usually lies in the middle of both stories...

but they are a perfect example of why a lot of relationships fail these days...they meet..have a very strong physical attraction so they act on it instead of taking real time to get to know each other and learn how to talk to each other..they act on the physical part...then...what happens...they have nothing else because they didn't take the time to build anything else...you can't go back to first base once you hit the homerun
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I'm afraid you're right Mozart. Ali has put Chris very firmly in the "friend" zone. I hated to hear her suggest he may not even get a hometown date? Really Ali? You've got a quality man like that who so clearly is besotted and you almost sent him home over a guy who is ready to bolt?

So so sad.
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

I am thinking the Portugal dates with Ty, Frank and Kirk dates were strained and to the point we were listening to "crickets". Roberto's date went well and was much more interesting but the real surprise of the night was King Chris. I think Chris and Ali had a super date and much more transpired that was intentionally hidden from the viewers to save for the big reveal later in the season. Between the "crickets" and Chris's editing - Fleiss needed a filler to make this episode more memorable - the J/V break-up couldn't have happened at a better time for Fleiss but couldn't have come at a worse time for us!

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3965426;
    Awwww. Chris takes her to the tower and he is looking at her like she is the love of his life. I am going to cry my eyes out next week. Also, did anyone see that Ali wore the Dennis bracelet to the rose ceremony?
    I feel like judging by the type of guy Chris is, if he sincerely wanted to propose if she picked he, I think he will ask permission from her mom/parents/dad depending on who all is there. Not that we will see it or anything, but i think he would. I do realize that he says he can't propose unless he knows she's in love with him, but if when it was all said and done I think he would.
    Proud Member Of Team Sean Lowe and Team Chris Lambton

I think it was all an act with Vienna and especially the part where she went off crying. ITA that Jake was a pompous ass and don't believe his act either. They really did deserve each other.

Thanks for the SCs of Chris & Ali, Ryvetted. Aw.

Does anyone else want one of those bracelets?

Quote Originally Posted by abbyb1;3965445;
    I'm afraid you're right Mozart. Ali has put Chris very firmly in the "friend" zone.
    Hi Abby; I meant the opposite - that Ali doesn't necessarily think of Chris L. as just a friend IMO. We'll see.
    I'm still hoping for more.....
    Marti

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I can't believe I just wasted 35 minutes of my life waiting for next episode's preview.

Anyway--loved the date between Roberto & Ali -- they had fun and were giddy and romantic... [Nice to see the jump picture come to life!] I got the impression when she was talking about him being too good for her that she was giving this as a reason for being afraid to fall in love with him. But then she worked it out in her mind and let herself fall... Such a great date -- and showed that there's more to Roberto than just being a great-looking guy...

Frank & Ty and Kirk's date -- she was so out of those dates b/c she already knew she wasn't invested in them. Perhaps she checked out b/c she knew she'd already fallen for Roberto??

Chris's date was great but there was so much doubt thrown in there...and it wasn't just from that day--were 2 of those quotes (in different outfits) from Tahiti?? If so, not good! The last 30 seconds of their date was great and I think gives some hope to his fans, esp. the PI where she's wearing her RC dress, however, we didn't get to see Chris open up. I'm sure they talked about much more but all we saw was them talking about his mom and family...AGAIN!

Jake & Vienna--OMG! She reminded me of exactly why I disliked her so much last season. AAHH! I hope they both just go away and are never heard from again. I guess, if anything, we'll know the truth if we see Vienna out and about in Hollywood...(sigh)...35 minutes out of my life I'll never get back.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by abbyb1;3965445;
    I'm afraid you're right Mozart. Ali has put Chris very firmly in the "friend" zone. I hated to hear her suggest he may not even get a hometown date? Really Ali? You've got a quality man like that who so clearly is besotted and you almost sent him home over a guy who is ready to bolt?

So so sad.
    Yes but didn't you realize the PI took place in Tahiti AFTER she took him to the HTD and Tahiti? That quote was her just saying what TPTB wanted her to for their edit.

FORT Fan

OMG! That chuckle of Ali's during the cat thing...I think THAT is her real laugh. NOT that silly giggle we get all the time!!

That truly was the best...and I hope that Ali saw that Roberto could be "silly and funny" with that little totally unscripted, real moment!

I loved the "laying on his back paw on his stomach 'I am so stuffed'" thing! TOO CUTE!

As much as I wonder if Ali is truly ready for this...and she did even say that tonight!...I think Roberto is the one to make it work. Chris might be too serious. Or something. But admittedly, have missed some of the season.