Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 7/5 Show Discussion: 7th Episode

Re: *SPOILERS* 7/5 Show Discussion: 7th Episode

Thanks Ryv!!!!!

I don't like Jake at all but Vienna wouldn't shut up. Both are equally bad in the aftermath of the breakup but she came across horribly tonight. We're all seeing why the other girls couldn't stand her in Jake's season. What really makes me mad is that they cut the show short to give us 30 mins of this crap.

Loved Roberto's and Chris' dates, especially Chris. They certainly made sure we saw that Ali wore his bracelet to the RC. What does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3965403;
    I can't stand Jake, but Vienna would not stop talking.

Good lord WTH was that mess with V&J tonight? she obviously is a spoiled know it all & Jake is a control freak that seems intent on making himself a star. LMAO

They both need to go away get the hell off my TV screen & never be heard from again, so ridiculous I actually laughed through practically all of that interview.

WT bleep was up with Chris Harrison's question, "Vienna, do you think Jake will ever make it with a woman?"

ROTFLMAO!

Chris, there's a spot at the front of the Press Corp in Washington waiting for you. Please take Helen's seat.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3965433;
    WT bleep was up with Chris Harrison's question, "Vienna, do you think Jake will ever make it with a woman?"

ROTFLMAO!

Chris, there's a spot at the front of the Press Corp in Washington waiting for you. Please take Helen's seat.
    that statement was definitely a double entendre
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3965428;

Aww! Thanks Ry.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3965374;
    Me too, I'm not a fan of hers but I beleive she's sincere..... Jake is such a pompass ass, some of that showed during Jillians season but every time that jerk opens his mouth... just more verbal diarrhea...go away Jake, just go away already.
    Northernviewer....you are my alter ego! I always agree with your posts. And this one is no different.

I was not a Vienna fan at all last season. But I believe her too. Wish she had shut up a bit more often. But Jake is not a nice person and is a control freak. V was right that the only wife he could take would be one who wanted nothing but to do what he wants.

After watching this fiasco tonight, all I could think of was that it shows you how easily young and naive people who go on this show can make a huge mistake. Vienna (and Tenley and Gia...) couldn't see what a control freak this guy was. Scary.

Not a Vienna fan in any way, shape or form - but I think she was telling the truth ... and I think he's a creepy, controlling, lying fame whore ...

I think she believed the fantasy ... and reality was not pretty.

I'm on the West Coast and haven't seen tonight's episode yet, but I don't see Ali saying that Chris would make a great husband as being a red flag that Ali won't choose him.
    Does it seem like Ali sees Chris just as a friend? That it might give away the ending?
    Not necessarily IMO.
    Marti

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3965427;
    Ali said Chris would make a great husband. That's a death knell if I ever heard one.

I thought her date with Chris went great, as did the one with Roberto. But the husband comment is just a huge red flag.

Plus, next week she wraps her legs around Roberto.
    Ali made husband comment tonight about Robert during their date....so she has said it aboout both of them.