Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 115152535455565758596061

Thread: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

Re: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3954776;
    Here are things that have never been done on the Bachelor/ Bachelorette before. If I am wrong then please correct me:

Both F1 and F2 reject the lead

The F2 asks the lead to marry them, but is turned down and the lead asks the F1 to marry them

The lead asks the F1 to marry them and they are married during the FRC (shown on the finale)

What else?

The Solo 1st impression winner being F1 recieving the final rose and getting engaged. (Jesse during Deanna's season was 1 of 3 first impression rose winners and he didn't get the 1st one.)

Jen's season was close to the 2nd one you listed. John paul proposed to Jen, he was F2, and she rejected him. Then Jerry was chosen by Jen to be F1 & proposed to Jen. (it's been rumored she accepted and they re-shot the ending to tell them to hold off engagement to see how they felt at ATFR show where she rejected relationship all together.)

Is Chris in the final 3 or not? Between the Justin drama (great voice mail messages) and the preview, I'm more than done with this season.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;3954790;
    Is Chris in the final 3 or not? Between the Justin drama (great voice mail messages) and the preview, I'm more than done with this season.
    Yes, Chris L makes it to Tahiti.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3954776;
    Here are things that have never been done on the Bachelor/ Bachelorette before. If I am wrong then please correct me:

Both F1 and F2 reject the lead

The F2 asks the lead to marry them, but is turned down and the lead asks the F1 to marry them

The lead asks the F1 to marry them and they are married during the FRC (shown on the finale)

What else?
    F3 bolts, leaving lead in shambles thus rejecting the Final 2 and/or Final 2 refuse to propose knowing they are not the chosen one.