Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

Re: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3954597;
    I think they're doing two things. Trying to bait the spoiled into believing the spoilers are inaccurate and a "happy ending" is ahead, and toss their hat into the hype ring. The stuff is all over the media anyway, so why not hype it and use it to their advantage even further?

I also think they count on the non-spoiled thinking there's no possible way she'd pick no one, because no way would they give it away. Well, sometimes... If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

They might as well not even show the next two episodes since they've already shown the public that Ali gets dumped in Tahiti. I don't get this strategy either, I have to say.

Maybe the ending is that she needs time to get over Frank, so she picks Roberto to reunite with at the ATFR. Seriously. I know it's lame, but at this point anything is possible.

Sorry to post twice in a row, but...

This may or may not have already been discussed, but wasn't there a voice (Roberto's I think) that said:

"I just don't want to propose to someone that doesn't feel 100% into me"

or some words to that effect? to me this foreshadows (possibly falsely) that the remaining two guys don't even want to propose to her. Is it possible that THEY - either both or one of them, walk away from Ali at the FRC because they know her heart is/was with Frank?

Again I'm really sorry if this has already been covered.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3954727;
    Sorry to post twice in a row, but...

This may or may not have already been discussed, but wasn't there a voice (Roberto's I think) that said:

"I just don't want to propose to someone that doesn't feel 100% into me"

or some words to that effect? to me this foreshadows (possibly falsely) that the remaining two guys don't even want to propose to her. Is it possible that THEY - either both or one of them, walk away from Ali at the FRC because they know her heart is/was with Frank?

Again I'm really sorry if this has already been covered.
    I think that's what this set up is about. They showed their hand when it came to Frank's leaving the show -- and now the big question is, will Ali recover from it and what will the other guys do in the face in the face of her obvious, painful reaction?

Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom;3954754;
    I think that's what this set up is about. They showed their hand when it came to Frank's leaving the show -- and now the big question is, will Ali recover from it and what will the other guys do in the face in the face of her obvious, painful reaction?
    After seeing the commercial that aired tonight, I have somehow now convinced myself that she is going to pick the winner at the ATFR.

Perhaps she needed some time to clear her head and really think about what kind of a choice she wanted to make. And to get over Frank.

I just feel like there has to be a fulfilling ending, but more importantly, and ending that we haven't seen before. We've seen the "pick no one" ending twice before. MF isn't going to play the same cards three times. we will probably get leaks in a few weeks when ATFR airs, so we'll see if this theory is right.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3954760;
    After seeing the commercial that aired tonight, I have somehow now convinced myself that she is going to pick the winner at the ATFR.

Perhaps she needed some time to clear her head and really think about what kind of a choice she wanted to make. And to get over Frank.

I just feel like there has to be a fulfilling ending, but more importantly, and ending that we haven't seen before. We've seen the "pick no one" ending twice before. MF isn't going to play the same cards three times. we will probably get leaks in a few weeks when ATFR airs, so we'll see if this theory is right.

We already had the pick the final 1 ending with Charlie's season. We also had reject F2 and give F1 answer on proposal and continuing relationship on Jen's season. The only thing that would make Ali different from Brad if she dumps both F@ guys is that she is Bachelorette instead of Bachelor. None of these things has never happened before.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3954763;
    We already had the pick the final 1 ending with Charlie's season. We also had reject F2 and give F1 answer on proposal and continuing relationship on Jen's season. The only thing that would make Ali different from Brad if she dumps both F@ guys is that she is Bachelorette instead of Bachelor. None of these things has never happened before.
    I don't mean that she would date both of them in the real world, I just mean she would make a decision at the ATFR because she needs time to heal/figure stuff out on her own (thus she is single right now).

I'm probably totally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3954771;
    I don't mean that she would date both of them in the real world, I just mean she would make a decision at the ATFR because she needs time to heal/figure stuff out on her own (thus she is single right now).

I'm probably totally wrong.
    I know what you mean but, that live ATFR finale decision has been done before with Charlie. So, not a new thing.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3954773;
    I know what you mean but, that live ATFR finale decision has been done before with Charlie. So, not a new thing.
    Well i guess everything's been done except the 2 remaining bachelors rejecting the bachelorette when she's expected a proposal from one of them.

I don't think that will happen since her heart, during the FRC, will be recovering from the whole Frank fiasco.

I guess there will be nothing new here then, since picking no one, and picking one at ATFR have both been done.

Here are things that have never been done on the Bachelor/ Bachelorette before. If I am wrong then please correct me:

Both F1 and F2 reject the lead

The F2 asks the lead to marry them, but is turned down and the lead asks the F1 to marry them

The lead asks the F1 to marry them and they are married during the FRC (shown on the finale)

What else?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3954776;
    Here are things that have never been done on the Bachelor/ Bachelorette before. If I am wrong then please correct me:

Both F1 and F2 reject the lead

The F2 asks the lead to marry them, but is turned down and the lead asks the F1 to marry them

The lead asks the F1 to marry them and they are married during the FRC (shown on the finale)

What else?

Lead gets back with F3 for whatever reason.

ETA: Lead picks F1 between FRC and ATFR.