Thread: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

Re: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3954656;
    Dear Ali,

Frank bails.

Sincerely,
    Everyone At FORT

Now she knows.

I sincerely hope she reads here so she can see what we see in regards to her decisions.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3954655;
    According to RS they show the ex taking him back.

BTW< the deleted scene with ALI & Frank at the end of chris' blog is a must see. Fortune teller to Frank, " I see other women around you"
    Someone elsewhere pointed out the possibility of the show having Frank "buy" a rug as being kind of a wink wink, nod nod thing, i.e. Frank will soon pull the rug out from under her.

Seems especially cruel for this show, but I wouldn't put it past them.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;3954625;
    I love how Jimmy Kimmel said he thought Frank was wearing fake glasses!
    He even asked Ali if he had a prescription for them.
    There's an interview with someone who claims to be a friend of his, she said she's never seen him in glasses before -- that he doesn't wear them normally. So who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom;3954668;
    There's an interview with someone who claims to be a friend of his, she said she's never seen him in glasses before -- that he doesn't wear them normally. So who knows.
    Back when the very first screencaps came out and we were trying to figure out if Frank was the guy kissing her wearing the glasses at night, the person who was giving us all the info about Frank said it couldn't be him because Frank didn't wear glasses. I guessed that somebody may have hinted to him that Ali liked the nerdy look and he figured why not. Not to say all guys with glasses are nerdy, but Frank is lol.

I think it may have been something he was trying out just for the show. Who knows. But by all accounts, he wasn't wearing them before he went on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3954529;
    But we're talking about the unspoiled viewers I thought? The unspoiled viewers now know this: Ty, Roberto, and Frank are F3. Frank leaves, she's heartbroken, she chooses no one.
    Well, technically, the unspoiled know that Frank leaves and she's devastated -- and the possibility is out there that Ali just calls it quits. I think once they realized that Ali didn't choose anyone, they had to make this more about a journey for HER than a journey for love.

Maybe they aren't trying to hide the fact that she chooses no one-- which could still be unknown to many unspoiled folks for now. Instead, they could make people guess as to WHEN that happens -- does she take it to the end or when Frank walks out, does she just stop everything, unable to continue on?

They've edited this show completely about Ali and her insecurity about not being loved back. Now, we see that she has to face her worst fear -- she fell for Frank, and he didn't love her back.

In order to affect this for maximum drama, we're going to have to see her devastation and her finding a way to pick up the pieces of her life and move on. If MF edits it correctly, he could actually have us rooting for Ali not to choose someone. Who really wants to see Chris or Roberto get a woman who was so clearly fallen for Frank? Instead, they'll show Ali's journey into trusting herself, finally, in the end - enough to stand strong on her own until she does find that guy who is perfect for her.

And then who knows what the ATFR show will bring. I imagine we'll get to see Frank at the end, too, not just Chris and Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3954674;
    I think it may have been something he was trying out just for the show. Who knows. But by all accounts, he wasn't wearing them before he went on the show.
    Who knows. I thought he looked pretty darn hot with them, though. LOL But I'm a sucker for a guy who can look good in glasses.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-29-2010 at 04:01 AM.

I don't get how she didn't pick Chris L. Never will. He was perfect for her.

Is it absolutely impossible that she chose Roberto to date at the end and then they broke up?

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan;3954700;
    I don't get how she didn't pick Chris L. Never will. He was perfect for her.
    Yeah, I don't understand what's going on here. Normally, when there is a lame, no one wins type of ending, it's obvious there was no chemistry with the lead and any of the contenders. But I don't see that here. He really is everything she could have asked for. What more does this girl want? Maybe if he invested in some fake glasses, she would have gone all gaga for him too?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom;3954694;
    In order to affect this for maximum drama, we're going to have to see her devastation and her finding a way to pick up the pieces of her life and move on. If MF edits it correctly, he could actually have us rooting for Ali not to choose someone. Who really wants to see Chris or Roberto get a woman who was so clearly fallen for Frank? Instead, they'll show Ali's journey into trusting herself, finally, in the end - enough to stand strong on her own until she does find that guy who is perfect for her.
    This is how I already feel. As it stands now, I absolutely do NOT want her to to pick Roberto (my fave) or Chris, or anyone for that matter. And I felt the same before tonight's episode. If the guys know what happened with Frank, and know how devastated she seemed to be, I would certainly hope to see both step back and bow out. They're both seemingly smart guys, and they don't seem like the begging type.

Otherwise, if they know it all and are still pleading with her to choose them, we have officially fallen into Shrek territory. AKA when Donkey is jumping up and down saying "Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3954708;
    Yeah, I don't understand what's going on here. Normally, when there is a lame, no one wins type of ending, it's obvious there was no chemistry with the lead and any of the contenders. But I don't see that here. He really is everything she could have asked for. What more does this girl want? Maybe if he invested in some fake glasses, she would have gone all gaga for him too?
    Frank is so gross. EW.

I just feel bad for Roberto and Chris.

Who do you think will be the new bachelor?