Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

Re: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3954510;
    But he's not giving away the farm. He's making it look like Chris is dumped either next week or the week thereafter, and Ty is part of the default F2.
    IMO, the only thing he has up his sleeve is deceptive previews like tonight's, attempting to make people think something that is not supposed to happen (per RS and/or Cash) does.

I can understand wanting to be an optimist, as I felt the same way in Jillian's season. But for me anyway, being an optimist set me up for nothing but disappointment. Unfortunately, I think that's what everyone holding out hope for a surprise is in for, and I hate that for ya'll.
    those dates are inconsequential, it's what happens with the F3 guys that counts, especially the FRC that matters and they pretty much told everybody tonight that Ali loves Frank, Frank breaks her heart and the result is she picks nobody at the FRC.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3954521;
    those dates are inconsequential, it's what happens with the F3 guys that counts, especially the FRC that matters and they pretty much told everybody tonight that Ali loves Frank, Frank breaks her heart and the result is she picks nobody at the FRC.
    Although I don't think there's a happy ending at the end of this mess, I do agree with the bold. I don't know how else to interpret the preview other than that. We all saw/heard the remaining guys saying they can't propose to Ali and Ali saying this is all a waste of her time. The fact that the preview pretty much gave away the ending is indisputable from where I'm standing.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Agreed, even if people saw the previews and thought Ty made it to F3 & not chris the preview still made it look like she chose no one out of Frank, Ty & Roberto. They still floated the 'she chose no one' premise versus their original premise which was 'she chose someone but, he may not love her back.'

I disagree. What they're doing is baiting people into thinking "If the spoilers got it wrong about Chris being in the F2, then I bet the spoiler she picks no one is wrong too! They wouldn't just give it away like this!"

For what it's worth, I am not trying to make you or anyone feel wrong for your opinion or hope. Just saying that, to me, this is blatant manipulation on the part of TPTB. And I hate it that many hopeful viewers are (IMO) being set up for a disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3954315;
    The reason we haven't seen the rest of the guys these last couple of episodes is because the story was never with them--it was always with Frank.
    My daughter was unspoiled - until some lady told her everything when she went to get her hair cut. She came home and asked me. It was really fun watching with her when she didn't know - kind of like Santa Claus! Anyway, she saw it with Frank from the beginning. Tonight I noticed the way they were holding hands. She said look at how Ali kissed him right away. She seemed like she couldn't get enough of him.

Go figure - I think she's crazy, but you can't help who you fall for.

Along with other posters, I also noticed how Chris was upset he might never see Ali again. That tells me he's not just in it to win or become a Hollywood whatever.

I don't trust Fleiss. I think something else is coming. I don't know what, but I agree with so many others that he wouldn't let so much out if he wasn't up to something!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3954527;
    I disagree. What they're doing is baiting people into thinking "If the spoilers got it wrong about Chris being in the F2, then I bet the spoiler she picks no one is wrong too! They wouldn't just give it away like this!"

For what it's worth, I am not trying to make you or anyone feel wrong for your opinion or hope. Just saying that, to me, this is blatant manipulation on the part of TPTB. And I hate it that many hopeful viewers are (IMO) being set up for a disappointment.
    But we're talking about the unspoiled viewers I thought? The unspoiled viewers now know this: Ty, Roberto, and Frank are F3. Frank leaves, she's heartbroken, she chooses no one.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3954496;
    I think you could tell like Chris Harrison said about these guys. They became very close friends and I think when Frank was on his 1-1 date with Ali they all talked about thier connection.

Chris L said something tonight that made me wonder about his true feelings for Ali "I am worried if I don't get a rose tonight and go home I will never see Ali again"
    What do you mean, Love_Me? His "true feelings"?

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3954527;

That's how I see it too. He wouldn't show us all of this if it ended on a sour note. There has to be something happy coming. I think he's just playing off of everyone's emotions and people will keep watching the finale and ATFR in the hopes something happy and positive is coming.

Right now I am actually happy the ones I like best get out of it alive and alone. I think they deserve better than all this drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3954524;
    Although I don't think there's a happy ending at the end of this mess, I do agree with the bold. I don't know how else to interpret the preview other than that. We all saw/heard the remaining guys saying they can't propose to Ali and Ali saying this is all a waste of her time. The fact that the preview pretty much gave away the ending is indisputable from where I'm standing.
    I think the edit is too in your face this year and one thing you learn in FORT 101 class is that the obvious is just smoke and mirrors to cover up the truth.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Now that they've confirmed the Frank exit, it'll be interesting how they position the show going forward via CH's blogs and story placements as well as what type of questions that Ali will field (and answer) during her future interviews - considering they have over a month to go until the finale.

Seems like they had Jason and Jillian lay low until the last few weeks of the season and then they did the interview circuit again but I don't see how they can put the Frank stuff out there and not explain it or hint at the storyboard (especially since they're so in bed with the tabloids now).