Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

Re: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3954497;
    I'm going to tread lightly here because I know there are some pretty strong feelings out there about fairytale endings at the ATFR and reunions with Ali and either Roberto or Chris.

--BUT--

If Ali decides to go after somebody post-FRC or if somebody else comes back to ask for a chance post-FRC, it would have to be Frank. He's the one she fell for. It just wouldn't fly with anyone else. And who wants to see that? Not me.
    It's not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3954497;
    I'm going to tread lightly here because I know there are some pretty strong feelings out there about fairytale endings at the ATFR and reunions with Ali and either Roberto or Chris.

--BUT--

If Ali decides to go after somebody post-FRC or if somebody else comes back to ask for a chance post-FRC, it would have to be Frank. He's the one she fell for. It just wouldn't fly with anyone else. And who wants to see that? Not me.
    Please don't even suggest something like this! The thought is sickening.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3954498;
    It's not happening.
    If I were a gambler I would go 'all in' on that bet. It's not happening.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3954491;
    Well obviously this is the fairytale scenario but seeing Ali carrying on and on about Frank and that tantrum, it's pretty clear that the process does work because she fell in love with someone. She's told us she can only love one man at a time and after tonight, we absolutely know who he is. So as much as I'd like a fairytale ending, it's looking pretty much like doom and gloom.

It also is annoying me that Roberto and Chris are being totally ignored. When are they going to give us time to fall in love with our next Bachelor?!
    All I know is that MF wouldn't be giving away the farm this early in the season... you may call how I think it's going to end a "fantasy" ... I just think the season isn't going to end at the FRC,...MF has something up his sleeve, that I'd put money on
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3954444;
    that preview revealing so much so soon, is definitely a Bachelor first!! Between tonights edit and the preview for the season screams "Ali's in love with Frank and she picks nobody in the end" .... which makes me believe even more that my prediction of a surprise ATFR is right on the money there is no way that MF is going to give the ending away so soon... not a chance!
    That (the bolded) is what surprised me this evening. I believe the spoilers got it right...but...I think MF may have something more up his sleeve. Not that I believe we will get a "happily ever after" but something, I don't know what.

Reminds me of MF giving away the Jason/Melissa ending...

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3954503;
    All I know is that MF wouldn't be giving away the farm this early in the season... you may call how I think it's going to end a "fantasy" ... I just think the season isn't going to end at the FRC,...MF has something up his sleeve, that I'd put money on
    But he's not giving away the farm. He's making it look like Chris is dumped either next week or the week thereafter, and Ty is part of the default F2.

IMO, the only thing he has up his sleeve is deceptive previews like tonight's, attempting to make people think something that is not supposed to happen (per RS and/or Cash) does.

I can understand wanting to be an optimist, as I felt the same way in Jillian's season. But for me anyway, being an optimist set me up for nothing but disappointment. Unfortunately, I think that's what everyone holding out hope for a surprise is in for, and I hate that for ya'll.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3954510;
    But he's not giving away the farm. He's making it look like Chris is dumped either next week or the week thereafter, and Ty is part of the default F2.

IMO, the only thing he has up his sleeve is deceptive previews like tonight's, attempting to make people think something that is not supposed to happen (per RS and/or Cash) does.

I can understand wanting to be an optimist, as I felt the same way in Jillian's season. But for me anyway, being an optimist set me up for nothing but disappointment. Unfortunately, I think that's what everyone holding out hope for a surprise is in for, and I hate that for ya'll.
    I know exactly how you feel. It's easy for people to hope when Ali sure doesn't seem hurt over Frank anymore. But, it's nothing but manipulation...what I hate so much about this show.

FORT Regular

There's gotta be a twist in every season now.

Quote Originally Posted by tedmcardle;3954516;
    There's gotta be a twist in every season now.
    There already have been 'twists'. There is nothing indicating a twist for the ATFR.

Until there is proof, it's not worth thinking about.

I thought Chris was so cute at the rose ceremony with his tennis shoes. He's a male Ali.
    I think that is the biggest problem: he's too much like her....Opposites really do attrack.