Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 343444546474849505152535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

Re: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

Ali's going to have regrets and go after somebody after the FRC, either that or Chris or Roberto will go after her.... it'll tie last season and this season together, Ali wanted Jake to pursue her to show that he cared, she said that if it was meant to be, it would happen. I think she'll be shown to have doubts that nobody will care for her, like she said tonight in the preview, she thinks something is wrong with her. If somebody goes after her, it'll prove they really care, OR she'll go after somebody saying that's what she wanted so she thought she should show him that she did care, just doubted the process, or something like that.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Kimmel just interviewed Ali and he was busting on her about Frank, asking if his glasses were fake, if the previews are right and he leaves. She laughed and giggled and said something like "I don't know!" He then told her he doesn't know if he trusts her judgment to choose a husband. Before this, talked about the Justin debacle from tonight, and asked if she would reunite with Jake (much laughter and a big "NO!" from her on that). He said he wishes the show was in real time so he could give her advice, and she said she could use it for the MTA and ATFR shows.

After it was over, Jimmy said to the audience he thinks she may be the Bachelorette again next year.

Was it ever established whether or not Jimmy knows the ending and needles them accordingly? I remember him busting on Jake about Vienna pre-finale, and busting on Jillian about Ed pre-finale.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3954482;
    Maybe it's just me, because I can never get enough Chris, but I'm beginning to think he isn't even getting the next Bach edit anymore. His edit just really confuses me.
    He really disappeared this week. He didn't look too happy. Roberto isn't getting much more time than CL these days. I think in part it is because they need to show some others and why they get cut. Another factor is setting up Frank's storyline. Hopefully it picks up next week. I think CL will be default F1 and still be TB if he accepts.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3954482;
    Maybe it's just me, because I can never get enough Chris, but I'm beginning to think he isn't even getting the next Bach edit anymore. His edit just really confuses me.
    Maybe it's already been offered and turned down. Same with Roberto. They're both pretty hidden lately. Then again, there's a whole finale full of both of them ...
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3954486;
    Kimmel just interviewed Ali and he was busting on her about Frank, asking if his glasses were fake, if the previews are right and he leaves. She laughed and giggled and said something like "I don't know!" He then told her he doesn't know if he trusts her judgment to choose a husband. Before this, talked about the Justin debacle from tonight, and asked if she would reunite with Jake (much laughter and a big "NO!" from her on that). He said he wishes the show was in real time so he could give her advice, and she said she could use it for the MTA and ATFR shows.

After it was over, Jimmy said to the audience he thinks she may be the Bachelorette again next year.

Was it ever established whether or not Jimmy knows the ending and needles them accordingly? I remember him busting on Jake about Vienna pre-finale, and busting on Jillian about Ed pre-finale.
    I guess we can now say that it has been confirmed that there will be an ATFR show.

I am surprised that they didn't go ahead and film the FRC with Frank and Ali in Turkey. Have they ever made it more obvious midway through the season? When they have the star saying "I have never felt this way before" while showing her obvious feelings -it's a wrap.

I wonder if they are banking on the MTA to pull in the ratings since it'll be the epi after the break up? The guys and Ali can give Frank a beat down.

I can't imagine how they are going to fill a two hour finale epi or even market it unless there is something we still don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3954483;
    Ali's going to have regrets and go after somebody after the FRC, either that or Chris or Roberto will go after her.... it'll tie last season and this season together, Ali wanted Jake to pursue her to show that he cared, she said that if it was meant to be, it would happen. I think she'll be shown to have doubts that nobody will care for her, like she said tonight in the preview, she thinks something is wrong with her. If somebody goes after her, it'll prove they really care, OR she'll go after somebody saying that's what she wanted so she thought she should show him that she did care, just doubted the process, or something like that.
    Well obviously this is the fairytale scenario but seeing Ali carrying on and on about Frank and that tantrum, it's pretty clear that the process does work because she fell in love with someone. She's told us she can only love one man at a time and after tonight, we absolutely know who he is. So as much as I'd like a fairytale ending, it's looking pretty much like doom and gloom.

It also is annoying me that Roberto and Chris are being totally ignored. When are they going to give us time to fall in love with our next Bachelor?!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3954490;
    I am surprised that they didn't go ahead and film the FRC with Frank and Ali in Turkey. Have they ever made it more obvious midway through the season? When they have the star saying "I have never felt this way before" while showing her obvious feelings -it's a wrap.

I wonder if they are banking on the MTA to pull in the ratings since it'll be the epi after the break up? The guys and Ali can give Frank a beat down.

I can't imagine how they are going to fill a two hour finale epi or even market it unless there is something we still don't know.
    So true, she was pretty much CRYING because of all the emotion and giddyness she had with Frank. She totally forgot that Roberto or Chris or Kirk even exist because of how much she's into Frank.

The finale is going to be so painful and boring. I'm imagining a totally heartbroken and demolished Ali, acting robotic and trying to pretend she's enjoying spending time having stilted, uncomfortable conversations with the remaining two when all she wants to do is crawl into bed and cry her eyes out because the one she loved dumped her.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I think you could tell like Chris Harrison said about these guys. They became very close friends and I think when Frank was on his 1-1 date with Ali they all talked about thier connection.

Chris L said something tonight that made me wonder about his true feelings for Ali "I am worried if I don't get a rose tonight and go home I will never see Ali again"
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

I'm going to tread lightly here because I know there are some pretty strong feelings out there about fairytale endings at the ATFR and reunions with Ali and either Roberto or Chris.

--BUT--

If Ali decides to go after somebody post-FRC or if somebody else comes back to ask for a chance post-FRC, it would have to be Frank. He's the one she fell for. It just wouldn't fly with anyone else. And who wants to see that? Not me.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl