Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

Re: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3954450;
    Have to say, Northern, that the whole thing is very, very strange. What are your thoughts about why they decided all of a sudden to hide Chris?
    Not northern, but I think it's just to get people doubting the spoilers. As was discussed yesterday, Steve made the front page of AOL with them, so even more people knew than before. Just kind of throws doubt in, i.e. If Ty really goes to Tahiti and Chris doesn't, maybe the choosing no one is wrong too!

I trust RS, and I trust Cash. Correct me if I'm wrong, but both have said she is single. Fleiss is trying to pull one over on folks, IMO.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3954452;
    That is how I took it as well. Roberto looks po'd, and Ali looks between worried and stand-offish.

I mean, seriously. If they show both F2 turning HER down, who could blame them? They'd have to be stupid to throw themselves at her when she's a disaster over Frank. From tonight and the previews, I honestly think she was not acting and she really was falling for or already in [TV] love with Frank.

Why in the world she would is another discussion entirely, but nonetheless.
    Seriously, Ali may just as well finish the season and the FRC wearing a "I <3 Frank" T-shirt. She's a completely different person with him than with the others. With the others she listens to them politely, her eyes slightly glazed over. With Frank she's staring deeply in to his eyes, begging almost for him to love her back. She's a goner for Frank.

It'll be interesting to see how they spin the finale. They still have to come up with an ending that not only has everyone accepting a 'no choice' decision, but going along with it and thinking she did the right thing.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3954467;
    Seriously, Ali may just as well finish the season and the FRC wearing a "I <3 Frank" T-shirt. She's a completely different person with him than with the others. With the others she listens to them politely, her eyes slightly glazed over. With Frank she's staring deeply in to his eyes, begging almost for him to love her back. She's a goner for Frank.

It'll be interesting to see how they spin the finale. They still have to come up with an ending that not only has everyone accepting a 'no choice' decision, but going along with it and thinking she did the right thing.
    I don't think there's much spin necessary, really. She was in love with Frank, he broke her heart, she cannot pretend to choose someone else because she's still heartbroken over Frank. It's evident and it's what they're going to show us.

But what a waste of such a great F2. She had the cream of the crop and was too focused on Frank and his douchiness to notice.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I don't get why have a LCD then with all this. I guess we are going to have to wait for the official descriptions for that episode.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3954467;

They still have to come up with an ending that not only has everyone accepting a 'no choice' decision, but going along with it and thinking she did the right thing.....and that leaves her with some self-respect and dignity without looking pitiful.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

I really need her NOT to pick Roberto, he is too good for her.

Do we have any hints that its him?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3954473;
    They still have to come up with an ending that not only has everyone accepting a 'no choice' decision, but going along with it and thinking she did the right thing.....and that leaves her with some self-respect and dignity without looking pitiful.
    The bold? Yeah. That ship has sailed a long time ago for this girl.

As far as the finale, they're probably going to show us a lot of self-reflection, etc. before she ultimately decides that it's unfair to choose someone when her heart belongs to Frank. She's devastated and I think the audience will understand that.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Larel;3954475;
    I really need her NOT to pick Roberto, he is too good for her.

Do we have any hints that its him?
    Roberto isn't final 1! No one is!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3954473;
    Exactly. She still has to be the heroine. They have an entire 2-hour finale to do after Frank leaves. Somebody's going to have to get pretty creative.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Maybe it's just me, because I can never get enough Chris, but I'm beginning to think he isn't even getting the next Bach edit anymore. His edit just really confuses me.