Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

FORT Fan

Re: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by MsIdol;3954430;
    Is that where Kirk is from?
    yes, his bio says...

Hometown: Green Bay, WI

Resides in: Madison, WI

that preview revealing so much so soon, is definitely a Bachelor first!! Between tonights edit and the preview for the season screams "Ali's in love with Frank and she picks nobody in the end" .... which makes me believe even more that my prediction of a surprise ATFR is right on the money there is no way that MF is going to give the ending away so soon... not a chance!
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

maybe mf is using reverse psychology. LOL

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3954444;
    that preview revealing so much so soon, is definitely a Bachelor first!! Between tonights edit and the preview for the season screams "Ali's in love with Frank and she picks nobody in the end" .... which makes me believe even more that my prediction of a surprise ATFR is right on the money there is no way that MF is going to give the ending away so soon... not a chance!
    Have to say, Northern, that the whole thing is very, very strange. What are your thoughts about why they decided all of a sudden to hide Chris?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3954441;
    Well then it's from the fantasy date? Either way, it looks like things have cooled off when they are laying on that bed together. Roberto looks mad/ticked off. I don't know when it occurs, but it's probably when she tells Roberto about Frank leaving, I agree.
    That is how I took it as well. Roberto looks po'd, and Ali looks between worried and stand-offish.

I mean, seriously. If they show both F2 turning HER down, who could blame them? They'd have to be stupid to throw themselves at her when she's a disaster over Frank. From tonight and the previews, I honestly think she was not acting and she really was falling for or already in [TV] love with Frank.

Why in the world she would is another discussion entirely, but nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3954450;
    Have to say, Northern, that the whole thing is very, very strange. What are your thoughts about why they decided all of a sudden to hide Chris?
    Regarding the bolded, he seems to have been hidden throughout the whole season as far as the previews go! I just don't know why they chose to do that. Could be to make viewers think he doesn't make it far.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3954444;
    I 100% agree, this is a bach/bachette like no other I've ever watched. I would guess MF has something up his sleeve.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3954411;
    Shoot, this didn't post. . .

My brother is a fireman in Naperville, I know exactly where the Aurora Best Buy is (that's really where he works?)-like 2 minutes from my brother's house. I may have to go to the family reunion at Bemis Woods in August and then swing by there-I've gone in many times when visiting. If I see him I'll have to give him a raspberry.

Better, yet, I think I'll spend the effort going to Charleston and trying to find Roberto's office. I can bring in my SF policy and talk to him about improving my coverage, say with Med Pay, towing, rental, increasing my minimum coverage and decreasing my deductible, whatever it takes to get some eye-to-eye with a good looking guy. OK, that's a fantasy. More realistic, drive by and park in front of the building just to catch a glimpse of the guy. Or maybe not, that will result in being charged with stalking. But, then he'd have to press charges and I could see him. No, my career would be toast if I did that.

Shoot, looks like Naperville/Aurora and giving Frank a raspberry.
    According to posts on Frank's FB people mention each weekend meeting him in Naperville. The Best Buy is actualy across the street from the Naperville/Aurora boarder. And I've spoken to two people who have met him there in the last 3 weeks. Still looking for Nicole though. Anyone have any ideas?

Come on buy we can go together and buy a CD or something and give the raspberries to Franks together.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3954450;
    I think the hidden edit with Chris and Roberto is because they're aren't providing enough drama... tonight was the Justin and Frank show **gag** (side point, did you notice how quiet Frank was when they were all talking about Justin and how wrong that was ... can you say quilty conscience )

Also, I think hiding him, and Roberto, was to give credence to them having doubts at the RC tonight and when it comes to her decisions at the FRC due to Frank leaving.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3954457;
    Regarding the bolded, he seems to have been hidden throughout the whole season as far as the previews go! I just don't know why they chose to do that. Could be to make viewers think he doesn't make it far.
    I don't get this either. He's obviously first pick for TB so why not showcase him as much as possible? The more heartbroken he appears to be, the better storyline they'll have for him to find love on his terms.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City