Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

Re: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3954222;
    I think Frank was the characters name but the part was played by Bill Poulian.

BTW after the Bachelorette if you're like Frank you get to work at the Aurora, IL Best Buy.
    He was played by Greg Kinnear, but you are correct that the name was Frank (Navasky). Seriously, the more I think about this, the more I believe B'ette Frank is ripping off this character. Right down to leaving her for someone else (although in that movie, it was mutual).

And OT, but the only Bill Poulian I know of is the Colts' President!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3954423;
    I think people are letting that commercial affect their views a bit too much!
    ITA. It is just a cleverly spliced preview, hiding one of the F2 and replacing him with someone else.....as well as spoiling the demise of one of the F3.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nescrunch;3954416;
    Haven't read through all the posts so this might already be posted but....

A google search found
    Pete's True to Life Taxidermy, owned by Pete Dewindt in Wisconsin
    Is that where Kirk is from?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3954410;
    My off the wall guess!

After getting dumped, Ali said in the interview that she went to bed wondering what will happen and said that she decided to go on.

I think the crying cap with Chris and the part where she is lying in bed with Roberto is when she's telling them what happened? Isn't there a day in between each dates?

What do you guys think?

Anyway, I don't get why even have a FRC like they show her having though.

Oh, and I noticed that Roberto and Ali go on a train during their date in Portugal.
    Yeah that cap of Ali and Roberto laying on the bed looks to be from the LCD and she isn't all over him in that cap. In fact, he looks closed off. probably after hearing about the Frank thing.

Quote Originally Posted by tinks;3954365;
    Yes I was so excited to hear Roberto say that VO. It seems like both Chris and Roberto know what is going on with Frank, imo. I am relieved that they both have doubts.
    It would seem that Chris and Roberto would have to know about what Frank does at the RC at F3 to F2. Or an explanation of why there is no RC has to happen. If Frank's FD is first then she may have shared what happened with Chris and Roberto on their dates. Just one man's oppinion but if that happens it would definitely turn me off no matter how much I thought I might like Ali. I would have second and third and so on thoughts.
    Last edited by eowenc; 06-29-2010 at 01:14 AM.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3954429;
    ITA. It is just a cleverly spliced preview, hiding one of the F2 and replacing him with someone else.....as well as spoiling the demise of one of the F3.
    Yes, it is. They even have people convinced there isn't a FRC!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3954431;
    Yeah that cap of Ali and Roberto laying on the bed looks to be from the LCD and she isn't all over him in that cap. In fact, he looks closed off. probably after hearing about the Frank thing.
    I don't think that's the LCD. Why have a FRC, if that was?

I still think that's the day or the day after Frank dumping her and she has to tell the guys. It wouldn't be fair otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3954423;
    I think people are letting that commercial affect their views a bit too much!
    I think people are surprised that it pretty much gave everything away, just replacing Ty with Chris in the F2. Frank leaves, both of the F2 are doubting Ali because of her reactions to Frank. At the end, Ali says this is a waste of time and she's going to end up alone. Thanks for watching, folks!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3954412;
    Roberto gets the Lisbon date with the castle. Frank gets the 2 on 1 with Ty in Obidos which is a few hours from Lisbon, maybe that's why they go by helicopter. I hope they show more than a minute and a half of Roberto's date next week since they're insisting in not showing him much anymore.
    It is interesting to me that his screen time has dropped off so dramatically the last two weeks. I still suspect it may have something to do with them asking him to at least consider The Bach (as a backup to Chris, whom I firmly believe will get it), and he told them to pound sand. In a polite, Roberto-like way, of course. No need to show him as much if they have no further use for him.

Quote Originally Posted by nescrunch;3954416;
    Haven't read through all the posts so this might already be posted but....

A google search found
    Pete's True to Life Taxidermy, owned by Pete Dewindt in Wisconsin
    I adore Kirk. He's my second favorite this season, behind only Roberto. But . As an animal lover myself, I really don't think I could handle marrying into or even dating into any family that includes that as a hobby or profession. Not trying to be judgmental. But seriously, my stomach could not handle that. Not seeing it, not hearing about it, nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3954436;
    I don't think that's the LCD. Why have a FRC, if that was?

I still think that's the day or the day after Frank dumping her and she has to tell the guys. It wouldn't be fair otherwise.
    Well then it's from the fantasy date? Either way, it looks like things have cooled off when they are laying on that bed together. Roberto looks mad/ticked off. I don't know when it occurs, but it's probably when she tells Roberto about Frank leaving, I agree.