Page 49 of 61 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

Re: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

Found this. Looks like all 5 get time with Ali next week.

Ali lands in Portugal with five bachelors, and falls hard for one during a tour of Lisbon and dinner at a sixth-century castle. Other dates include a private concert by fado singer Maria Joćo Quadros at the National Palace of Pena outside town, a carriage ride, a winery tour and a jaunt to the coast on scooters. But Ali questions some of the bachelors' sincerity. Indeed, two of them seem to be as focused on each other as they are on her. Four men win roses and hometown visits from Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3954377;
    Ty's grey t shirt and blue jacket in the heli are the same as the clothes he wears in the SC with Ali at the winery.
    Thank you, rr and sanlee. Mystery solved!

It is odd how they pretty much put almost the whole plot out there for all to see, spoiled and unspoiled alike. If people remember the Chris "I can't propose to her if/unless..." VO from earlier, they realize we've been given basically the exact same quote twice from two men, Chris and Roberto.

And they just totally gave in and exposed Roberto as in the F2, since Frank leaves in Tahiti. So I guess they want people to think she chooses Ty. But why bother? The date tonight, their conversation specifically, was a mess! You could tell there was no way in heck she'd choose him after that conversation about women working.

My off the wall guess!

After getting dumped, Ali said in the interview that she went to bed wondering what will happen and said that she decided to go on.

I think the crying cap with Chris and the part where she is lying in bed with Roberto is when she's telling them what happened? Isn't there a day in between each dates?

What do you guys think?

Anyway, I don't get why even have a FRC like they show her having though.

Oh, and I noticed that Roberto and Ali go on a train during their date in Portugal.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3954222;
    I think Frank was the characters name but the part was played by Bill Poulian.

BTW after the Bachelorette if you're like Frank you get to work at the Aurora, IL Best Buy.
    Shoot, this didn't post. . .

My brother is a fireman in Naperville, I know exactly where the Aurora Best Buy is (that's really where he works?)-like 2 minutes from my brother's house. I may have to go to the family reunion at Bemis Woods in August and then swing by there-I've gone in many times when visiting. If I see him I'll have to give him a raspberry.

Better, yet, I think I'll spend the effort going to Charleston and trying to find Roberto's office. I can bring in my SF policy and talk to him about improving my coverage, say with Med Pay, towing, rental, increasing my minimum coverage and decreasing my deductible, whatever it takes to get some eye-to-eye with a good looking guy. OK, that's a fantasy. More realistic, drive by and park in front of the building just to catch a glimpse of the guy. Or maybe not, that will result in being charged with stalking. But, then he'd have to press charges and I could see him. No, my career would be toast if I did that.

Shoot, looks like Naperville/Aurora and giving Frank a raspberry.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3954382;
    Basically they are just trying to fool the non-spoiler here by throwing TY in the mix even his vo with the hugging/crying sc of Ali and Chris that we painstakingly sleuth. They are pretty desperate at this point.

Also this is in the description of next weeks episode and my guess they are probably talking about Frank: Ali lands in Portugal with five bachelors, and falls hard for one during a tour of Lisbon and dinner at a sixth-century castle. The tour could be Frank and Ali on the 2-1 in Lisbon and that could have included a helicopter ride and that is where we get that sc with Ty from.
    Roberto gets the Lisbon date with the castle. Frank gets the 2 on 1 with Ty in Obidos which is a few hours from Lisbon, maybe that's why they go by helicopter. I hope they show more than a minute and a half of Roberto's date next week since they're insisting in not showing him much anymore.

I know the cat's been out of the bag about Frank for a while but am still surprised they showed the entire meltdown and break up at the fantasy dates with Ali and Frank.

I guess they felt it was already obvious to even the regular viewer that he was her top choice and was going to be a shoo in for a fantasy date after tonight's date in Turkey.

FORT Fan

Haven't read through all the posts so this might already be posted but....

A google search found
    Pete's True to Life Taxidermy, owned by Pete Dewindt in Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Doats;3954346;
    I don't doubt the spoilers either but I find it odd that MF would reveal so much to the non-spoiled. I don't believe that much info has been previewed before and I guess I want to know what TPTB's motives are for this.

Again, I don't doubt the spoilers. Just find this very interesting.
    It is interesting they would reveal so much so early.But my unspoiled friend thinks now that Ty, Roberto and Frank are in Tahiti? I don't get that. There are huge surprises ahead for the unspoiled audience and that will keep them attached and interested = higher ratings.

As for the unspoiled audience they definitely tried to trick us but y'all are just too smart for that.

I still think that we are all in for a big surprise at ATFR. It won't be taped till Friday before the Finale and FRC are aired. Therefore there are no spoilers for us as to the end of the season until Saturday morning before the FRC Monday. Time for a lot of speculation. Any thing could happen!!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Fanatic

I think Kirk, Roberto and Chris are the 3 that fell in love with Ali and she went for the man that did not love her what a sorry self of low esteem she has.

I think people are letting that commercial affect their views a bit too much!