Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

Chris seemed disenchanted with the whole process tonight. I think he really likes Ali but is not liking his chances. It will be interesting to see how he acts for the rest of the season.

Basically they are just trying to fool the non-spoiler here by throwing TY in the mix even his vo with the hugging/crying sc of Ali and Chris that we painstakingly sleuth. They are pretty desperate at this point.

Also this is in the description of next weeks episode and my guess they are probably talking about Frank: Ali lands in Portugal with five bachelors, and falls hard for one during a tour of Lisbon and dinner at a sixth-century castle. The tour could be Frank and Ali on the 2-1 in Lisbon and that could have included a helicopter ride and that is where we get that sc with Ty from.
    Last edited by happy2bme; 06-29-2010 at 12:23 AM.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fanatic

I love Roberto more tonight, I am happy he says he wont propose to a woman who is not 100% in to him. He is a good guy hope he find someone who will give him that 100% love.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3954348;
    The beach caps aside, what about the helicopter? Where would Ty have gone on a copter with Ali with a setting like that? That is what's throwing me off.
    I think he and Frank have a 2 on 1 date with Ali next episode. Maybe they're in a helicopter for it?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3954381;
    Chris seemed disenchanted with the whole process tonight. I think he really likes Ali but is not liking his chances. It will be interesting to see how he acts for the rest of the season.
    I think he looked more scared/anxious than disenchanted. I notice that when he gets emotional, his face becomes very flushed. When Chris H. announced no cocktail party, his cheeks became extremely flushed!

Do they all get 1-1 dates next week? If not, I do think Frank gets one. I think Ty might because he goes and I think Roberto is due one because they are starting to do repeat 1-1 dates. Frank had his second this week.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3954386;
    I love Roberto more tonight, I am happy he says he wont propose to a woman who is not 100% in to him. He is a good guy hope he find someone who will give him that 100% love.
    We also heard Chris L. say it in earlier previews... so I agree. That's why I love Chris L. Seems like two great guys that she just isn't into. What in the world is she thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Samantharose;3954389;
    I think he and Frank have a 2 on 1 date with Ali next episode. Maybe they're in a helicopter for it?
    Since Ty and Frank both had a one on one date this episode, it would make sense for them to have a two on one date next week. I did find that the cap of Ty in the helicopter shows that what he is wearing matches what he wears with Ali on the date next week. So it's not in Tahiti. It indeed happens next week on the date. Not sure if it's actually a one on one date or a two on one date though.

haven't had time to read all your thoughts had to tape it and just finished watching it. I can't get over how self-absorbed and needy Frank is...I never did like the artsy fartsy type and he just reinforces why **gag**

Chris, Roberto and Kirk seemed to feel very insecure tonight, felt bad for all of them... really nice guys.

Glad Roberto's hair is growing out a little, didn't like his M&G haircut and I think that's why I didn't find him all that attractive at first... he's getting more attractive every week... plus with him hanging out with Chris all the time, he must be a great guy... birds of a feather
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3954390;
    I think he looked more scared/anxious than disenchanted. I notice that when he gets emotional, his face becomes very flushed. When Chris H. announced no cocktail party, his cheeks became extremely flushed!
    I think all three. He kind of rolled his eyes at the oil-wrestling thing. He does not seem competetive by nature and I think jumping through these artificial hoops annoys him.