Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

Re: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3954355;
    Roberto said he would not propose to a woman who no matter how he feels does not feel 100% about him.
    Which is the same thing (more or less) Chris L. said in a preview earlier this season. I see MF made sure they both got the script, haha!

I think the feeling is genuine on both their parts, but the wording is so similar, it's definitely amusing.

What was up with Ali with her back towards Chris almost the whole time during the talk before they toasted after the rose ceremony? :nono

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3954352;
    After Turkey is Tahiti the last stop? I know after Ty goes they do HTD. Is it possible Ty gets dumped F5 but it is in Tahiti instead? If not, they must have had the heli on tape and edited it out. I don't believe anyone comes back after being dumped.

CL is in Tahiti. I do think he was going to be F3 but maybe not he instead becomes default F1 so they hid him some on previews but I did see one of him in the clips.

I guess they are alluding to the fact that Ali never does a HTD to her own family with her F2. I guess that would be different. lol
    Her family is in Tahiti to meet the F2
    Plug the hole! :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3954352;
    After Turkey is Tahiti the last stop? I know after Ty goes they do HTD. Is it possible Ty gets dumped F5 but it is in Tahiti instead? If not, they must have had the heli on tape and edited it out. I don't believe anyone comes back after being dumped.

CL is in Tahiti. I do think he was going to be F3 but maybe not he instead becomes default F1 so they hid him some on previews but I did see one of him in the clips.

I guess they are alluding to the fact that Ali never does a HTD to her own family with her F2. I guess that would be different. lol
    Any chance that Ty and Frank have a 2 on one in Portugal (would check the date chart but the board is so slow I don't have the patience) and that it features a trip in a helicopter? Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3954343;
    Frank and Roberto are obvious front runners but Chris isn't. I think they would hold back showing too much of Chris to keep the viewers guessing. Also, it could mean they want to reveal something big about Chris in the end -- either major disappointment that he gets cut and/or that he later comes back as the bachelor.

I thought I heard Roberto in a VO saying that there is no way he would propose to Ali without knowing she was in love with him. This is the same VO Chris was heard saying at the beginning of the season. Did anyone else pick up on this? This is the beginning of the "end" for this season, that Ali ends up walking away single after Frank leaves her in Tahiti with none of the guys proposing!
    Yes I was so excited to hear Roberto say that VO. It seems like both Chris and Roberto know what is going on with Frank, imo. I am relieved that they both have doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3954362;
    What was up with Ali with her back towards Chris almost the whole time during the talk before they toasted after the rose ceremony? :nono
    I noticed that too!

I really wonder why they are hiding him so much!?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3954362;
    I think it's an interesting edit...at first i thought they just they made it appear like she was looking at roberto the whole time she's giving the toast possibly because he's latino and it's portugal...then I noticed chris was looking at roberto because I think Ali was looking at roberto as well... the interesting part is that they left that in the edit.

I think right now chris l is the hidden F2 and so the more likely F1 based on the preview...

I think the preview was definitely a way to shake things up - there was a sc of kirk with the pink shirt which I think was from the beach date as well as ty's hugging pic

at the end of the preview Ali asks "i'm afraid I'd end up with no one after all this" "I waste my time" etc.
    Last edited by emusha; 06-28-2010 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3954357;
    What group date? I don't remember Chris on a beach group date.
    I think you misunderstood. I meant that the pic above is Chris and Ali in Tahiti.

And that the pic of Ali and Ty in the previews at what looks like a beach is actually from the beach group date that Ty was on.

By the way, do these match? The helicopter is probably from their date next week.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by luvstx;3954364;
    Any chance that Ty and Frank have a 2 on one in Portugal (would check the date chart but the board is so slow I don't have the patience) and that it features a trip in a helicopter? Just a thought.
    Ty's grey t shirt and blue jacket in the heli are the same as the clothes he wears in the SC with Ali at the winery.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3954371;
    I think you misunderstood. I meant that the pic above is Chris and Ali in Tahiti.

And that the pic of Ali and Ty in the previews at what looks like a beach is actually from the beach group date that Ty was on.

By the way, do these match? The helicopter is probably from their date next week.

Great catch,Sanlee! Thanks. It's definitelya match with Ty's clothing and the necklace.