Page 46 of 61 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by OhWow;3954338;
    I'm still laughing. I think that preview was brilliant, but it did not make me doubt the spoilers.
    I don't doubt the spoilers either but I find it odd that MF would reveal so much to the non-spoiled. I don't believe that much info has been previewed before and I guess I want to know what TPTB's motives are for this.

Again, I don't doubt the spoilers. Just find this very interesting.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3954336;
    Here's the link to the preview.

YouTube - Bachelorette Ali Ep 7 Preview #1
    Big help....Thanks umngirl.

The clip with Ty does not have a background of Tahiti. And he's in a tshirt with a jacket. So definitely another date. Maybe something in Portugal since I don't think we've seen Ty's portugal date.

MF 1 Luvstx and daughter 0

I've been Fleissed! Feel like I should take a shower...

The beach caps aside, what about the helicopter? Where would Ty have gone on a copter with Ali with a setting like that? That is what's throwing me off.

FORT Fogey

Thy revealed Frank's ending so that people would stop focusing on his story. they will now focus on the other stories. They will hide Chris so that he seems like a happy surprise, and some people will expect her to pick him.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3954343;
    Frank and Roberto are obvious front runners but Chris isn't. I think they would hold back showing too much of Chris to keep the viewers guessing. Also, it could mean they want to reveal something big about Chris in the end -- either major disappointment that he gets cut and/or that he later comes back as the bachelor.

I thought I heard Roberto in a VO saying that there is no way he would propose to Ali without knowing she was in love with him. This is the same VO Chris was heard saying at the beginning of the season. Did anyone else pick up on this? This is the beginning of the "end" for this season, that Ali ends up walking away single after Frank leaves her in Tahiti with none of the guys proposing!
    Yep, Roberto had a voiceover just like Chris's. And they are leading up to a finale where both the F2 guys are not sure of what Ali is feeling for them after she is so broken up over Frank. Very obvious! Well now that we know what happens, lol.

After Turkey is Tahiti the last stop? I know after Ty goes they do HTD. Is it possible Ty gets dumped F5 but it is in Tahiti instead? If not, they must have had the heli on tape and edited it out. I don't believe anyone comes back after being dumped.

CL is in Tahiti. I do think he was going to be F3 but maybe not he instead becomes default F1 so they hid him some on previews but I did see one of him in the clips.

I guess they are alluding to the fact that Ali never does a HTD to her own family with her F2. I guess that would be different. lol

FORT Fanatic

Why are they giving Frank leaving so soon??

FORT Fanatic

Roberto said he would not propose to a woman who no matter how he feels does not feel 100% about him.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3954341;
    Chris and Ali in Tahiti:

The pic of Ty and Ali hugging at what looks like a beach is from the group date.

Ali has a voiceover that says, "I'm afraid that I have wasted my time." (Ain't this the truth!)

Ty: "She made a mistake, and I hope she doesn't regret it." From next week when she lets him go.
    What group date? I don't remember Chris on a beach group date.
    Plug the hole! :nono

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3954355;
    Roberto said he would not propose to a woman who no matter how he feels does not feel 100% about him.
    Right. So now we have both of our F2 essentially saying they can't propose to her because they don't think she's in love with them. Poor Ali. I don't think this has ever happened before to any of the leads. How many times is she going to get dumped on her own show where she is in charge and doing the choosing?!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City