Page 45 of 61 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

They were casting doubt on Chris this week too. He looked nervous and the way the guys were talking, it seemed like he might not make it. I think they just hid his HTD and such to stir up doubt with the non-spoiled or the refuse-to-be-spoiled.

Is it possible TPTB brought Ty back after Frank left? If she knew she and Kirk weren't a match, but they didn't want the appearance of a default F2, Ty would be next in line. Makes no sense to me if they did that, but that would explain the screencaps and voiceovers, and the fact that the F2 would still be Roberto and Chris. Which I do still believe is the case.

We need to ID where the caps of Ty could've come from. Particularly the helicopter shot. That will give us some answers.

In the words of my favorite Toy Story character: "Something's screwy here."

FORT Fan

[QUOTE=happy2bme;3954323;]Where did you see or

Sorry....we jumped to the conclusion that MF wanted us to jump to and thought Chris had been eliminated since we saw what we thought was an SC of Ty in Tahiti. But we now remember that of course there SCs of Chris in Tahiti as well as PIs of Chris from there.

But didn't you see Ty with helicopter earphones on with what truly looked like a place like Tahiti in the background? My daughter says that could be in Portugal and she's probably right. I didn't catch the Ty on the beach scene but I agree that Malibu would give you that chance for a deceptive SC.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3954329;
    They were casting doubt on Chris this week too. He looked nervous and the way the guys were talking, it seemed like he might not make it. I think they just hid his HTD and such to stir up doubt with the non-spoiled or the refuse-to-be-spoiled.
    So agree. I was just going to say I thought that Roberto got the most positive clips and comments, Chris not as much and Kirk was the jokester. Frank was made to be looking nervous, which was a set-up for next week big time. Chris even got some "not so happy" shots where he looked like he wasn't interested, so I think Fleiss is definitely trying to throw some curves and doubts into the RS reveal.
    But then again...this is Fleiss. Maybe the dumb comment I saw someone post on the motherboard last week that the "not pick anyone" is not the total end of the show and people are going to be surprised. I thought it was stupid and someone being funny...now I don't know.

Makes my head hurt trying to think like Fleiss. Now I'll have nightmares all night.

Here's the link to the preview.

YouTube - Bachelorette Ali Ep 7 Preview #1
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

I'm still laughing. I think that preview was brilliant, but it did not make me doubt the spoilers.

Chris has PI's in Thahiti. I don't think Ty does. Just Fleissian misdirection.

Chris and Ali in Tahiti:

The pic of Ty and Ali hugging at what looks like a beach is from the group date.

Ali has a voiceover that says, "I'm afraid that I have wasted my time." (Ain't this the truth!)

Ty: "She made a mistake, and I hope she doesn't regret it." From next week when she lets him go.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3954316;
    Why is Chris being soo hidden still in the previews? You would think the hometown date could have been shown. Why are they hiding him so much if he is indeed going to be the next bachelor? His Portugal date was and still is hidden, his htd, him making it to Tahiti. Meanwhile Roberto's HTD and going to Tahiti was shown in the previews.
    Frank and Roberto are obvious front runners but Chris isn't. I think they would hold back showing too much of Chris to keep the viewers guessing. Also, it could mean they want to reveal something big about Chris in the end -- either major disappointment that he gets cut and/or that he later comes back as the bachelor.

I thought I heard Roberto in a VO saying that there is no way he would propose to Ali without knowing she was in love with him. This is the same VO Chris was heard saying at the beginning of the season. Did anyone else pick up on this? This is the beginning of the "end" for this season, that Ali ends up walking away single after Frank leaves her in Tahiti with none of the guys proposing!

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Okay I called my sister who knows no spoilers.....she thinks the final 3 are Frank, Roberto and Ty. The hunky guy from mass isn't staying.