Page 44 of 61 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

Re: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

Why is Chris being soo hidden still in the previews? You would think the hometown date could have been shown. Why are they hiding him so much if he is indeed going to be the next bachelor? His Portugal date was and still is hidden, his htd, him making it to Tahiti. Meanwhile Roberto's HTD and going to Tahiti was shown in the previews.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3954308;
    She and Chris are holding hands and walking into the water. We have other pics of her and Chris kissing on the beach in Tahiti. I think TPTB are trying to confuse us all and make us think the spoilers from RS are wrong.
    O.k. thanks. My daughter and I are breathing again! Of course, I know we have SCs of Chris in Tahiti.

But you have to hand it to TPTB that they snuck pictures of Ty in there that LOOK like Tahiti.

And boy....I know you all think Ali is acting....but those scenes with Frank definitely look real to me!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3954316;
    Why is Chris being soo hidden still in the previews? You would think the hometown date could have been shown. Why are they hiding him so much if he is indeed going to be the next bachelor? His Portugal date was and still is hidden, his htd, him making it to Tahiti. Meanwhile Roberto's HTD and going to Tahiti was shown in the previews.
    I guess to give some type of surprise?

He was shown there before, so I don't get it myself.

Do they show anything from next week's episode? Maybe it was a goof?

Quote Originally Posted by tfsouth74;3954310;
    There has to be a method to the madness. Any chance they are playing with us and everything we've heard and read "revealed" is not the end of the story? I doubt seriously they would reveal who goes all the way to Tahiti without an ulterior motive. No way MF would just roll over. The master of Mayhem has something in store. Lord help us.
    I'm pretty convinced of this myself....something is missing...
    Proud Member Of Team Sean Lowe and Team Chris Lambton

I think there's two possibilities.

1. MF threw all sorts of screencaps from the rest of the season in that one preview to confuse us to death and make us suspect RS is wrong.

2. Maybe Vienna and Jake will take so much time next week, they won't show us any more previews til after HTD?

Quote Originally Posted by luvstx;3954299;
    My daughter and I are in SHOCK. RS was WRONG!!! And our beloved, awkward ChrisL clearly gets nixed next week! She never even got to come here to Cape Cod.

And why Ty???? He said he wanted a stay at home mom!!!
    Where did you see or hear that? Are you talking about the new previews. That could be Ty on his 2-1 date with Ali in Portugal maybe. What makes you think Ty would be going to Tahiti? You know how they mix it up with the sc's. I think the sc are from the Malibu photo shoot anyway.
    Last edited by happy2bme; 06-28-2010 at 10:32 PM.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

They did show a cute clip of Ali and Chris kissing in the grass next week. I don't know why they would give away her not picking anyone like this. Seems fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3954319;
    I guess to give some type of surprise?

He was shown there before, so I don't get it myself.

Do they show anything from next week's episode? Maybe it was a goof?
    They did show some scenes from all of the dates next week, but then they went straight to hometown dates. I don't know why they showed hometown dates when viewers are not supposed to know who gets a hometown date yet. lol

Chris is def in Tahiti. They are shown walking and kissing in the water in Tahiti and there was also a cap of them with him in a pinkish shirt hugging Ali that was in Tahiti
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fan

Well, well...MF is trying to Fleiss the spoilers! LOL
    That preview was well done, I must say. They want the viewers to think Ty is in Tahiti. Those beach shots of him are clearly from the Beach Group Date...NOT Tahiti! Don't know where the helicopter shot with him came from unless they filmed it recently...
    No HTD caps of Chris's HTD.
    They are clearly trying to hide Chris and throw Justin at us. They are trying to get everyone to say, "What? RS was WRONG?" Don't fall for it.
    Chris and Roberto are F2. I believe the spoilers.