Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Re: *SPOILERS* 6/28 Show Discussion

Okay took a breather and a big drink....Frank and Roberto get htd's, they made it look like Ty is in Tahiti, no shots of Chris in any way and yet we have SC's of Chris in Tahiti, hearing a VO of doubt from Roberto like the one earlier in the season from Chris. They basically just laid out the entire rest of the season with a few things unshown. It reminds me of Jason's season with them letting us know Melissa was F1 when it was all screwy. So we know Frank leaves her, Roberto doubts her, Chris doubts her, Ty & Kirk who knows. This board is going to light up as we all try and figure this out. I am not doubting the no one ending but something is just all screwy.

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3954301;
    My thoughts on the preview:
    1) Saw 3 of 4 families, Chris was left out
    2) That preview was edited to make it seem like Ty was going to Tahiti...why?
    3) Ali and Chris' date looks adorable
    4) Now we understand why Kirk goes
    5) The totally threw in the towel with that preview other wise
    6) Correct me if I'm wrong we now have a quote of both F2 saying they can't propose....makes the mutual agreed split seem more plausible...

I think thats it, but seriously if I wasn't spoiled I would be so freaking confused, not that I'm not confused, but still...

Ok so please pretty please can you explain what is going on? LOL
    Also what mutual split?

Lastly can someone ease my mind & let me know that beautiful Roberto is not who she chose?
    He is too sweet for her imo.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3954302;
    Chris was shown in Tahiti during tonight's preview, so don't worry, he is there. I think they're trying to throw us all off and make us doubt RS. And it's working too!!
    So was that Ty in Tahiti or not?

And can you tell us where you saw Chris in Tahiti because we didn't see it.....and our Cape Cod house doesn't have a DVR!

Quote Originally Posted by luvstx;3954307;
    So was that Ty in Tahiti or not?

And can you tell us where you saw Chris in Tahiti because we didn't see it.....and our Cape Cod house doesn't have a DVR!
    She and Chris are holding hands and walking into the water. We have other pics of her and Chris kissing on the beach in Tahiti. I think TPTB are trying to confuse us all and make us think the spoilers from RS are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Larel;3954306;
    Also what mutual split?

Lastly can someone ease my mind & let me know that beautiful Roberto is not who she chose?
    Ali doesn't choose Chris or Roberto (they were the F2).
    It's looking like now it was a mutual feeling they go, instead of Ali just dumping both of them like we thought.

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3954301;
    My thoughts on the preview:
    1) Saw 3 of 4 families, Chris was left out
    2) That preview was edited to make it seem like Ty was going to Tahiti...why?
    3) Ali and Chris' date looks adorable
    4) Now we understand why Kirk goes
    5) The totally threw in the towel with that preview other wise
    6) Correct me if I'm wrong we now have a quote of both F2 saying they can't propose....makes the mutual agreed split seem more plausible...

I think thats it, but seriously if I wasn't spoiled I would be so freaking confused, not that I'm not confused, but still...
    There has to be a method to the madness. Any chance they are playing with us and everything we've heard and read "revealed" is not the end of the story? I doubt seriously they would reveal who goes all the way to Tahiti without an ulterior motive. No way MF would just roll over. The master of Mayhem has something in store. Lord help us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3954272;
    Wasn't it Portugal??
    What happened in the commercial

FORT Fanatic

Chris is on a bike passing the water in Portugal I dont think Chris is in Tahatii at all. It might be Ty there not Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Larel;3954306;
    Also what mutual split?

First, the dad who does Taxidermy for a living is Kirks which seeing that she wasn't crazy about it makes me think it had an impact on why she lets him go after that.

Second, we've been talking about the possibility of the Rob and/or Chris deciding that between each of them and her with everything that has happened it just wouldn't work out.
    Proud Member Of Team Sean Lowe and Team Chris Lambton

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I was so sad watching Ali with Frank. He was definitely IT and she was worried about giving him her heart and then he went and broke it. His "journey" reminds me a lot of Tessa's, where he expressed the desire to leave and then was given another 1:1 where he changed his mind. Too bad he didn't give a relationship with Ali a chance, though.

The reason we haven't seen the rest of the guys these last couple of episodes is because the story was never with them--it was always with Frank.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time