Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Fun with the Bachelorette - Ali

Re: Fun with the Bachelorette - Ali

New tribute video of Roberto & Ali on Youtube that includes FD footage and footage from LCD. Look under:

Roberto and Ali - The bachelorette (Whenever you call - Mariah & Brian)

by SKNchannelSP

It's great!

FORT Newbie

MARIANNA'S MUSINGS

This week, my musings come with a questionnaire.

1. WHO WAS THE BETTER ACTOR?

Unless being in "the bachelor bubble" has really messed with their sanity, the bachelors appeared to be following Fleissian production orders as they tried their hand at a little "acting".

Chris gazed goofily into the distant horizon, smiling and slowly nodding to himself. Had he magically transported himself to the land of unicorns and rainbows? Or perhaps he was receiving a message from his mother?

Roberto took time out from packing his suitcase to lie on his hotel bed and twirl a baseball, smiling secretly all the while. Was he reliving his Hometown Date? His last home run? Perhaps his last home-cooked meal?

Frank adopted a tortured moue as he paced the streets of downtown Chicago, scaring children, small dogs and assorted hobbits in his way. Was he thinking more of Ali or Nicole?

2. WOULD YOU BUY FRANK'S SCREENPLAY?

Frank's latest screenplay traces the saga of a man who goes back to his hometown to find his true love, at the risk of hurting the girl he's currently with.

Here are the opening lines, which he recited for us during his voiceover.

"My stomach is at my feet. My heart is in my throat. Mike Fleiss is on my back. My screenwriting career is in the toilet. Nicole's in a hotel room in Chicago. Ali's in a hut in Tahiti. My chest is out of my shirt."

What do you think? An instant hit?

3. WHO WON THE BLINKING CONTEST?

Nicole and Frank stared silently at each other, apparently concentrating on going as long as they could without blinking. But who won?

The winner will advance to the next round: a stare-off against the biggest non-blinking reptilian: Mike Fleiss.

4. WHO PACKED THE MOST SENSIBLY?

Was it Chris, who didn't believe in cluttering up his suitcase with neckties and formal wear?

Was it Roberto, who made room for a Lion King CD over anti-perspirant?

Or was it Frank, who came to Tahiti for a day to break up with Ali but brought 3 pieces of luggage -- presumably all bursting full of t-shirts dipping to his navel?

5. WHICH OF ALI'S LOOKS DID YOU LIKE BEST?

Was it sexy Ali, wearing a short, gauzy, low-cut dress during her dinner with Roberto?

Was it sporty Ali, clad in shorts and tank top for her date with Chris?

Or was it romantic Ali, with a flower adorning her hair, excitedly anticipating a sail ride with Frank but sadly getting the wind taken out of her sails instead.

6. BESIDES THE HEART-SHAPED ISLAND, WHICH OTHER SHAPES DID YOU SEE?

(With apologies to Rorschach)

Didn't the shapes of the sweat stains under Roberto's armpits look a bit like baseball trophies to you?

And those red spots on Chris' cheeks; didn't they seem uncannily to be in the shape of two unicorns, rocking on porch chairs?

And what about Frank? In the shadows cast by his man-cleavage, couldn't you just make out the letters of the Hollywood sign?

7. REPEAT OFFENDERS: WHAT IS STARTING TO IRRITATE YOU MORE THIS SEASON?

Is it the constant use of words such as "like", "amazing", "ridiculous" and "my journey" that punctuate 'bachspeak' ?

Or is it the overused theme of having a girlfriend back home?

8. WET BACHELOR VS DRY BACHELOR

Which bachelor's style of wading through water to get to a hut did you like the most?

Was it Roberto who didn't hesitate and got his shorts wet? Or was it Chris who had the foresight to hike them up and keep them dry?

9. WHAT'S YOUR HOUSEKEEPING STYLE?

Is it neat freak Nicole with her pristine hotel-like apartment, spotless and devoid of clutter, personal photos and knick knacks?

Or is it Ali who, by her own admission in her blog, shocked Roberto with a hut so messy that the floor was barely visible.

10. SHALLOW VS DEEP

What entertained you most: watching Chris and Roberto play with Ali in the shallow water or watching Frank go off the deep end?

11. WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU MORE LIKELY TO GO TO TAHITI?

What's the most attractive thing about Tahiti? The warm, azure ocean? The gorgeous tropical scenery? The exotic culture and cuisine?

Or is it that, apparently, just taking one walk on a Tahitian beach can mean coming home with a good start to a pearl necklace?

12. WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO BUT COLLAPSE?

It seems that, when in distress, Ali is only able to walk so far before collapsing.

Which was your favourite: her hotel corridoor collapse during Jake's season or this episode's collapse by the tree on the beach?

13. THE DOCTOR IS IN THE HUT

Who's your favourite tv relationship therapist: Dr. Phil or Dr. Chris?

What's next: Chris Harrison's own talk show, called "The Bachelor Padded Room", where he provides therapy and rehab for those who've appeared so frequently in various Fleiss productions that they can't remember their real identities anymore?

14. FANTASY SUITE 54

If Chris and Ali were in Fantasy Suite 54 and Ali and Roberto shared Fantasy Suite 53, who was that we caught a glimpse of in Fantasy Suite 55? Could it be.... Nicole and Frank???!

15. DID YOU GET THE FEELING SOMETHING WAS MISSING?

You know what I'm talking about. "Ali. Gentlemen. Final rose tonight".

Come on, admit it. Didn't you feel just a little bit robbed?

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3995963;
    New tribute video of Roberto & Ali on Youtube that includes FD footage and footage from LCD. Look under:

Roberto and Ali - The bachelorette (Whenever you call - Mariah & Brian)

by SKNchannelSP

It's great!
    Thanks for this! I really enjoyed watching it.....It was beautiful!
    If someone who knows how to take clips from yt to place into a video can PM me and help me out, that would be great! I'd like to make one too.

Marianna, your musings were the funniest!! I especially like the acting and Frank's screenplay. Well done!

MARIANNA'S MUSINGS

14. FANTASY SUITE 54

If Chris and Ali were in Fantasy Suite 54 and Ali and Roberto shared Fantasy Suite 53, who was that we caught a glimpse of in Fantasy Suite 55? Could it be.... Nicole and Frank???!

Chris and Roberto LOL
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Marianna;3995970;
    MARIANNA'S MUSINGS

This week, my musings come with a questionnaire.

1. WHO WAS THE BETTER ACTOR?

Unless being in "the bachelor bubble" has really messed with their sanity, the bachelors appeared to be following Fleissian production orders as they tried their hand at a little "acting".

Chris gazed goofily into the distant horizon, smiling and slowly nodding to himself. Had he magically transported himself to the land of unicorns and rainbows? Or perhaps he was receiving a message from his mother?

Roberto took time out from packing his suitcase to lie on his hotel bed and twirl a baseball, smiling secretly all the while. Was he reliving his Hometown Date? His last home run? Perhaps his last home-cooked meal?

Frank adopted a tortured moue as he paced the streets of downtown Chicago, scaring children, small dogs and assorted hobbits in his way. Was he thinking more of Ali or Nicole?

2. WOULD YOU BUY FRANK'S SCREENPLAY?

Frank's latest screenplay traces the saga of a man who goes back to his hometown to find his true love, at the risk of hurting the girl he's currently with.

Here are the opening lines, which he recited for us during his voiceover.

"My stomach is at my feet. My heart is in my throat. Mike Fleiss is on my back. My screenwriting career is in the toilet. Nicole's in a hotel room in Chicago. Ali's in a hut in Tahiti. My chest is out of my shirt."

What do you think? An instant hit?

3. WHO WON THE BLINKING CONTEST?

Nicole and Frank stared silently at each other, apparently concentrating on going as long as they could without blinking. But who won?

The winner will advance to the next round: a stare-off against the biggest non-blinking reptilian: Mike Fleiss.

Was it Chris, who didn't believe in cluttering up his suitcase with neckties and formal wear?

Or was it Frank, who came to Tahiti for a day to break up with Ali but brought 3 pieces of luggage -- presumably all bursting full of t-shirts dipping to his navel?

5. WHICH OF ALI'S LOOKS DID YOU LIKE BEST?

Was it sexy Ali, wearing a short, gauzy, low-cut dress during her dinner with Roberto?

Was it sporty Ali, clad in shorts and tank top for her date with Chris?

Or was it romantic Ali, with a flower adorning her hair, excitedly anticipating a sail ride with Frank but sadly getting the wind taken out of her sails instead.

6. BESIDES THE HEART-SHAPED ISLAND, WHICH OTHER SHAPES DID YOU SEE?

(With apologies to Rorschach)

Didn't the shapes of the sweat stains under Roberto's armpits look a bit like baseball trophies to you?

And those red spots on Chris' cheeks; didn't they seem uncannily to be in the shape of two unicorns, rocking on porch chairs?

And what about Frank? In the shadows cast by his man-cleavage, couldn't you just make out the letters of the Hollywood sign?

7. REPEAT OFFENDERS: WHAT IS STARTING TO IRRITATE YOU MORE THIS SEASON?

Is it the constant use of words such as "like", "amazing", "ridiculous" and "my journey" that punctuate 'bachspeak' ?

Or is it the overused theme of having a girlfriend back home?

8. WET BACHELOR VS DRY BACHELOR

Which bachelor's style of wading through water to get to a hut did you like the most?

Was it Roberto who didn't hesitate and got his shorts wet? Or was it Chris who had the foresight to hike them up and keep them dry?

9. WHAT'S YOUR HOUSEKEEPING STYLE?

Is it neat freak Nicole with her pristine hotel-like apartment, spotless and devoid of clutter, personal photos and knick knacks?

Or is it Ali who, by her own admission in her blog, shocked Roberto with a hut so messy that the floor was barely visible.

10. SHALLOW VS DEEP

What entertained you most: watching Chris and Roberto play with Ali in the shallow water or watching Frank go off the deep end?

11. WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU MORE LIKELY TO GO TO TAHITI?

What's the most attractive thing about Tahiti? The warm, azure ocean? The gorgeous tropical scenery? The exotic culture and cuisine?

Or is it that, apparently, just taking one walk on a Tahitian beach can mean coming home with a good start to a pearl necklace?

12. WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO BUT COLLAPSE?

It seems that, when in distress, Ali is only able to walk so far before collapsing.

Which was your favourite: her hotel corridoor collapse during Jake's season or this episode's collapse by the tree on the beach?

13. THE DOCTOR IS IN THE HUT

Who's your favourite tv relationship therapist: Dr. Phil or Dr. Chris?

What's next: Chris Harrison's own talk show, called "The Bachelor Padded Room", where he provides therapy and rehab for those who've appeared so frequently in various Fleiss productions that they can't remember their real identities anymore?

14. FANTASY SUITE 54

15. DID YOU GET THE FEELING SOMETHING WAS MISSING?

You know what I'm talking about. "Ali. Gentlemen. Final rose tonight".

Come on, admit it. Didn't you feel just a little bit robbed?

OMG...too funny I especially like #4 & #6.

----------------
    Marianna

I love your musings!

I loved Roberto this season. So the moments that made me smile....

YouTube - Ali and Roberto - Moments

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3998249;
    I loved Roberto this season. So the moments that made me smile....

YouTube - Ali and Roberto - Moments
    Cute! Great job and thanks for sharing
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I was checking out the deleted scenes of Chris and Ali's FD. They cut out their dinner entertainment of Tahitian Fire Dancers and where Chris and Ali got up and danced together (very cute scene). I tried to capture a screen shot and this is what I got. Note the sponsor! Foreshadowing ? Ironic? Or just a lousy screen shot?