Page 1 of 94 123456789101151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 940

Thread: Body Language Analysis

  1. #1
    FORT Newbie BachelorFan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    49

    Body Language Analysis

    In previous seasons, there has been a body language analysis thread. Though it does not always prove to be the most fool proof way of predicting the final one, it is certainly a fun, often insightful, way to analyze what we are watching on our television screens!

  2. #2
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by BachelorFan25;3928067;
    In previous seasons, there has been a body language analysis thread. Though it does not always prove to be the most fool proof way of predicting the final one, it is certainly a fun, often insightful, way to analyze what we are watching on our television screens!
    I hope this thread can stay because I think for Ali especially, it is so telling. When she likes a man, she lays back to chest with him and puts his arms around her, no matter if they're sitting or standing or laying, it's how she positions herself. Also, check out the look she gave Roberto when he said he'd like to see more sunsets with her. I love CL, but honestly, Roberto has this, hands down imo.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  3. #3
    FORT Newbie BachelorFan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    49

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    My thoughts exactly... Ali admitted it herself. She told Roberto on his one-on-one that she is not going to hide her emotions. She said he will know it when she is happy, sad, mad, etc. She said one way she knows if someone is right for her is by how she "cuddles" with him. Chris Harrison and Mike Fleiss both stated how easy it is to know what Ali is feeling. TPTB can attempt to hide a true love story through editing. However, I think Ali is a lead whose emotions and body language they simply cannot mask.

  4. #4
    FORT Fogey mnmhughes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,961

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3928076;
    I hope this thread can stay because I think for Ali especially, it is so telling. When she likes a man, she lays back to chest with him and puts his arms around her, no matter if they're sitting or standing or laying, it's how she positions herself. Also, check out the look she gave Roberto when he said he'd like to see more sunsets with her. I love CL, but honestly, Roberto has this, hands down imo.
    I think Roberto has this right now, but considering we're only a few episodes in, a lot can change.

  5. #5
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    653

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3928087;
    I think Roberto has this right now, but considering we're only a few episodes in, a lot can change.
    I completely agree that if you asked Ali at this point in the episodes who she would choose it would be Roberto. Though like you pointed out they are only at episode 3. That is only about 1/4 of the way through (I think there are 11 episodes all together). I think it is too early to say. Neither Chris or Roberto would surprise me at this point just because I haven't seen enough. I do think that body language will be a huge clue in the upcoming episodes, so I am glad we have this thread.

  6. #6
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by BachelorFan25;3928084;
    My thoughts exactly... Ali admitted it herself. She told Roberto on his one-on-one that she is not going to hide her emotions. She said he will know it when she is happy, sad, mad, etc. She said one way she knows if someone is right for her is by how she "cuddles" with him. Chris Harrison and Mike Fleiss both stated how easy it is to know what Ali is feeling. TPTB can attempt to hide a true love story through editing. However, I think Ali is a lead whose emotions and body language they simply cannot mask.
    I agree Ali does not mask her feelings...And I believe she said she can only Love one man at a time..

  7. #7
    FORT Fanatic Patti2620's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    597

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Until she has her 1 on 1 with Chris, it's not fair to say who she will love, imo. Yes, Roberto may be leading right now..he had the 1 on 1. So I'm curious to see episode 4 to compare, assuming TPTB don't edit the good stuff between them out, like they did in the BNL shoot. If they don't show the romance, it's edited out and then we'll know what they are trying to make us believe.

  8. #8
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    998

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3928170;
    Until she has her 1 on 1 with Chris, it's not fair to say who she will love, imo. Yes, Roberto may be leading right now..he had the 1 on 1. So I'm curious to see episode 4 to compare, assuming TPTB don't edit the good stuff between them out, like they did in the BNL shoot. If they don't show the romance, it's edited out and then we'll know what they are trying to make us believe.
    They already took out 99% of the BNL video shoot with Ali and Chris!

  9. #9
    East Coaster Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,234

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3928076;
    I hope this thread can stay because I think for Ali especially, it is so telling. When she likes a man, she lays back to chest with him and puts his arms around her, no matter if they're sitting or standing or laying, it's how she positions herself. Also, check out the look she gave Roberto when he said he'd like to see more sunsets with her. I love CL, but honestly, Roberto has this, hands down imo.
    I don't think Roberto has this. I find it very, very telling that on the week that she had the hot 1 on 1 date with Roberto, she or whomever is writing as Ali on her blog feels the need to bring up Chris L and her commonality with him including the flip cup game. It's like she wants to keep Chris in the forefront and acknowledge him, especially this week after that date with Roberto. My feeling is that she was very much into Roberto back then and Chris wasn't on her radar as a final contender yet on episode 3. Things changed later on.

  10. #10
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3928189;
    I don't think Roberto has this. I find it very, very telling that on the week that she had the hot 1 on 1 date with Roberto, she or whomever is writing as Ali on her blog feels the need to bring up Chris L and her commonality with him including the flip cup game. It's like she wants to keep Chris in the forefront and acknowledge him, especially this week after that date with Roberto. My feeling is that she was very much into Roberto back then and Chris wasn't on her radar as a final contender yet on episode 3. Things changed later on.
    Yes, absolutely things can change later on, and the great thing is: Ali's physical proximity to CL and Roberto is going to tell us just how much or little things are changing in terms of who Ali feels best with. If we begin to see Ali sitting on CL's lap, laying her head on his chest, and generally acting like she did with Roberto, Justin, and Frank in the first 3 eps, then I think CL has a chance. At this point, caps have shown that even in Tahiti, when he's F3 or 2, they're kissing with their bodies far apart, so I'm skeptical about how much things change personally. Also, I don't think they're editing out important scenes with CL/Ali, I just don't think they've been happening. Of course, like you said, they can change and we'll see it.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Page 1 of 94 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.