Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 448485868788899091929394

Thread: Body Language Analysis

FORT Fan

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4017987;
    She couldn't have worn that dress on her date with Chris or she'd have been making more than a statement, lol. It's one thing to wear a short dress when you're dining at a table but a picnic on the beach?
    Thank you...I was wondering what everyone expected her to wear to a picnic in the sand ????

Besides, the guy you want to be with should make you feel pretty and girlie in everything you are in. She just wants to look and be herself with Chris. She doesn't have to try with him..she is who she is with him. I thought she looked really cute during their date anyway.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tinks;4018399;
    ITA, blasie with the bolded statements. In the preview of Roberto and Ali's dad, he said that the moment he looked at her as he was coming out of the limo, he had a feeling or he knew"she was the one"(not exact words). That made me melt, btw

I am hoping the FIR curse is broke tomorrow night
    do you remember roberto's comment when he says to the other guys at epi 1 : she is beautiful and the way he said it? shaking his head like for him she was very very beautiful?

That also sealed the deal. He always thought that she is more than pretty in his eyes, beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4018822;
    do you remember roberto's comment when he says to the other guys at epi 1 : she is beautiful and the way he said it? shaking his head like for him she was very very beautiful?

That also sealed the deal. He always thought that she is more than pretty in his eyes, beautiful.
    I did not remember that, Shelby. I will have to go back and listen to that

The amount of times Roberto picks her up and hugs Ali is what also seals the deal for me. There are just too many to count! I guess he told her at his M&G introduction with Ali that he gives hugs and he sure delivered

Quote Originally Posted by tinks;4018904;
    I did not remember that, Shelby. I will have to go back and listen to that

The amount of times Roberto picks her up and hugs Ali is what also seals the deal for me. There are just too many to count! I guess he told her at his M&G introduction with Ali that he gives hugs and he sure delivered
    Thanks for reminding me of that! Mmmm should be interesting tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4018822;

what about on the FD when they are in the water and you hear his vo saying "I am here with this beautiful, beautiful woman in my arms BOY it's getting HOT in here

FORT Fogey

LOL to all the above

forgot to mention that on top of shaking his head, he rolled his eyes too... I thought it was cute!

yes the beautiful, beautiful comment... and how many times did we hear the WOW when he saw her, everytime she appeared we could se his eyes light up and this smile on his face.

muahhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by cookie5;4018921;
    what about on the FD when they are in the water and you hear his vo saying "I am here with this beautiful, beautiful woman in my arms BOY it's getting HOT in here
    ITA... to me, the clincher was when he was showing her the outside area of his suite before their FD and he said 'I missed you'...something about how long it had been since the HTD, but the clincher was how she said, 'me, too I'm so happy'. She was over the moon in that moment, and it looked like she continued to talk but her mouth was covered in the camera angle by his right shoulder, and of course none of her talking was voiced on air!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jcw2;4018962;
    ITA... to me, the clincher was when he was showing her the outside area of his suite before their FD and he said 'I missed you'...something about how long it had been since the HTD, but the clincher was how she said, 'me, too I'm so happy'. She was over the moon in that moment, and it looked like she continued to talk but her mouth was covered in the camera angle by his right shoulder, and of course none of her talking was voiced on air!
    oh yes! with her girly voice. She did the same at his hometown!!!

eta: these two touch foreheads a lot here's what i found about it

• You touch foreheads
    It’s impossible to interact with anyone else while standing like this, so it’s a rather effective way of creating a 'bubble for two’ from the rest of the world.
    Last edited by emusha; 08-02-2010 at 12:00 AM.
    Team Alibeartito

Here're some caps of them touching foreheads

right after i'm falling in love with you

Team Alibeartito