Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 43838485868788899091929394 LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4017218;
    She herself said he littlery had to as she is NOT a good swimmer and would have never made it on her own. Ali pretty much speaks her mind. I think if she would have made it on her own she would have still let him carry her if that is what he wanted, and then made some cutesy little remark about him carrying her to shore, like she did when she said about Roberto getting behind her to bat , that is was the oldest trick in the book but she loved it anyway.

That she do. She cracks me up. So we can take her at her word, in what she has said in her blog and media.

FORT Regular

My favorite Ali move of the entire season is when she goes back to front with Chris. The most obvious time was on the boat before they jumped, but she also did it in the water. Unlike when Roberto was teaching her to bat, Chris' arms were across her chest. Gotta give Ali credit, she has been a master of showing physical chemistry with both of her guys

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;4016886;
    She dresses like the authentic, natural Ali who has stated many times she prefers wearing comfy clothes. I'm sure Chris didn't mind her outfit one bit because he isn't into the superficial stuff.

I thought both FD were pretty sizzlin' myself. But I thought one was TV Ali and the other one was the real Ali. JMO
    Agentcurls, I agree with you in that Ali looked beautiful (and I think always does). I don't think either Chris or Roberto would not mind the outfit that she wore on CL's FD. HOWEVER-- you can't tell me that CL wouldn't have liked Ali to show up in the outfit that she had on on Roberto's FD. What a person chooses to wear does make a statement. I know that Ali has supervision with her wardrobe but I'm positive that she has input. She could have chosen an outfit with an equal statement on her date with CL if she had wanted to have made the same statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;4016886;
    She dresses like the authentic, natural Ali who has stated many times she prefers wearing comfy clothes. I'm sure Chris didn't mind her outfit one bit because he isn't into the superficial stuff.

I thought both FD were pretty sizzlin' myself. But I thought one was TV Ali and the other one was the real Ali. JMO
    Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4017958;
    Agentcurls, I agree with you in that Ali looked beautiful (and I think always does). I don't think either Chris or Roberto would not mind the outfit that she wore on CL's FD. HOWEVER-- you can't tell me that CL wouldn't have liked Ali to show up in the outfit that she had on on Roberto's FD. What a person chooses to wear does make a statement. I know that Ali has supervision with her wardrobe but I'm positive that she has input. She could have chosen an outfit with an equal statement on her date with CL if she had wanted to have made the same statement.

Ali has said Roberto makes her feel, " beautiful, cute, and like a woman". Yes, she likes to be comfortable in her everyday wear or TomGlam as she likes to call it for occasions. However, I think Roberto makes her feel feminine and sexy and she dresses accordingly. When she dresses for him it's still genuine, authentic Ali inspired by the way Roberto makes her feel.

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4017958;
    She couldn't have worn that dress on her date with Chris or she'd have been making more than a statement, lol. It's one thing to wear a short dress when you're dining at a table but a picnic on the beach?

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4017963;
    Ali has said Roberto makes her feel, " beautiful, cute, and like a woman". Yes, she likes to be comfortable in her everyday wear or TomGlam as she likes to call it for occasions. However, I think Roberto makes her feel feminine and sexy and she dresses accordingly. When she dresses for him it's still genuine, authentic Ali inspired by the way Roberto makes her feel.

You are so right! Everything about Roberto makes Ali want to please him, because he is so lavish and sincere in his praise. She says she practiced baseball before the HTD. They have four dancing sequences, in the last one she helps teach her family during the MTP.

It was Roberto from the moment their eyes met and the deal was sealed during the Lion King. They had simulated intimacy to the tune of "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" in front the world with seven of the guys squirming in their seats and Frank commenting, "How will we ever be able to top this?" They couldn't. By the time they got to Portugal Ali couldn't focus on anyone else until her life was endangered riding on the Vespa with Chris.

It was Roberto from the FIR to the FR. I think all of the others knew it, or why would Frank give up and CL say that it was hard to tell Ali how he felt because it wasn't just the two of them. What he didn't see for himself, he must have heard the others discuss.

TPTB really outdid themselves in putting together an interesting group for Ali. It almost seems like a waste to have so many qualified candidates. I can't help but wonder if, before the start of filming, they have an office betting pool on whom the actual F1,2 & 3 will be.... that may be a conflict of interest as people would try to influence the pick.

I think Ali may have wanted to let CL go earlier but TPTB wanted to increase his fan base for the next TB. You cannot tell me that Frank ever had anything more than the friend card and Ali was going to bring him all the way to F2 so that CL would not be put in the position of having to propose and be rejected, because it would make her look heartless. I believe that is why she had the melt-down in Tahiti, because her plan was foiled. CL is holding back a ton. None of his declarations is in sync with his body language. Either he isn't feeling it or he is hyper-aware of the chemistry between Ali and Roberto.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;4018074;
    You are so right! Everything about Roberto makes Ali want to please him, because he is so lavish and sincere in his praise. She says she practiced baseball before the HTD. They have four dancing sequences, in the last one she helps teach her family during the MTP.

It was Roberto from the moment their eyes met and the deal was sealed during the Lion King. They had simulated intimacy to the tune of "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" in front the world with seven of the guys squirming in their seats and Frank commenting, "How will we ever be able to top this?" They couldn't. By the time they got to Portugal Ali couldn't focus on anyone else until her life was endangered riding on the Vespa with Chris.

It was Roberto from the FIR to the FR. I think all of the others knew it, or why would Frank give up and CL say that it was hard to tell Ali how he felt because it wasn't just the two of them. What he didn't see for himself, he must have heard the others discuss.

TPTB really outdid themselves in putting together an interesting group for Ali. It almost seems like a waste to have so many qualified candidates. I can't help but wonder if, before the start of filming, they have an office betting pool on whom the actual F1,2 & 3 will be.... that may be a conflict of interest as people would try to influence the pick.

I think Ali may have wanted to let CL go earlier but TPTB wanted to increase his fan base for the next TB. You cannot tell me that Frank ever had anything more than the friend card and Ali was going to bring him all the way to F2 so that CL would not be put in the position of having to propose and be rejected, because it would make her look heartless. I believe that is why she had the melt-down in Tahiti, because her plan was foiled. CL is holding back a ton. None of his declarations is in sync with his body language. Either he isn't feeling it or he is hyper-aware of the chemistry between Ali and Roberto.
    Have you noticed when Ali gives Roberto a rose Chris is usually looking down. This is glarily obvious at the last rose ceremony. Chris just so remind me of the statement Jason made to DeAnna about Jesse at the AFTR. He asked DeAnna when did she know, and she replied that she really did not know until that morning of the FRC. He said he did not believe that, because, she never looked at him the way she looked at Jesse and Graham. He said his biggest wish was for her to look at him "that way" and that is the look I believe Chris sees between Ali and Roberto.imo

FORT Fogey

I have a few comments on this.

I do not believe that when she cried: "I was so sure that I would present frank to my parents and I would spend the reste of my life with him" was fake. It came right from her heart. That he was not the F1 in the end I am also convinced of that. She would have back down and realize he was not the one in the end.

I also believe that all the frank insecurities are of course because he saw the chemistry between ali and roberto... and later ali and kirk... and later ali and chris. But mostly I would say roberto and kirk. Chris was on the friend side for a very long time until hometown I think.

Yes of course production have a say to the picks and they also know who is genuine and who would be the perfect drama king to raise the audience interest.

My problem is that this year they choose to show us much to much drama BEFORE showing us the romantic side of roberto, kirk, chris and even frank.

Whad did we hear beside whinning complaints from frank????

We saw nothing or so very little that it is hard to really know what was on ali's mind at the final 3.

So production was in heaven when frank decided to pick nicole. It was mentionned that he wanted to way out right after the hometown, but production most probably sold him an honeymoon with nicole in tahiti (place he dreamed to go). I think he did not realize the major mistake he made by choosing not to tell them to go to H!

We saw nothing or only what fleiss wanted us to see. He has the power to describe someone the way he wishes:

kasey was a stupid fool, crazy in love like a teen
    frank was the insecure ass*** betraying her all along
    chris was the friendly guy with a husband potential but only the fans made fleiss changed his mind to influence so he became F2
    Roberto was always the favorite from ali and fleiss so we saw only physical chemistry
    kirk has a sad storyline with his illness
    justin was the villain
    weatherman was the stupid drama queen
    etc etc etc

everyone played a character that they are or not in real life. Fleiss does not care, he took the dirt and created what he wanted us to see.

Among all of that, I am still seeing that roberto and ali really felt in love. It became a vaudeville when chris felt in love with ali as well and in some extent kirk and frank too.... what a fantastic play fleiss, congratulations! No doubt that Fleiss will double his budget for the next bachelor(ette) season!!!

Oh we are watching the same show. The key word is "watch" and not look. I said this awhile back, that she was taking Frank along to be F2 but his dropping out changed things. I believe this is why he dropped out, Frank was always aware of what was going on. Chris is aware.

Have you noticed when Ali gives Roberto a rose Chris is usually looking down. This is glarily obvious at the last rose ceremony. Chris just so remind me of the statement Jason made to DeAnna about Jesse at the AFTR. He asked DeAnna when did she know, and she replied that she really did not know until that morning of the FRC. He said he did not believe that, because, she never looked at him the way she looked at Jesse and Graham. He said his biggest wish was for her to look at him "that way" and that is the look I believe Chris sees between Ali and Roberto.imo

Yes I have noticed especially at that last RC, he definitely kept putting his head down. I believe the all guys were aware because Ali let it all hang with Roberto. I noticed on the RC that she told Roberto about Justin coming to her place, she and him was in the one room and Ty, Kasey, and I think weatherman was in another room but they could see Ali and Roberto from where they were.

ITA, blasie with the bolded statements. In the preview of Roberto and Ali's dad, he said that the moment he looked at her as he was coming out of the limo, he had a feeling or he knew"she was the one"(not exact words). That made me melt, btw

I am hoping the FIR curse is broke tomorrow night