Page 92 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4282838485868788899091929394 LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

[QUOTE=Max64;4017107;]
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4017085;
    Ali was perfectly coherent. She didn't sound nor did she look drunk when she chose to use the baby voice with Chris.
    As far as the date having no sizzle, that's your opinion. I obviously disagree. Not only did it sizzle, but it had a lot of substance.[/QUOTE]

It certainly did! There's something about that scene of him caring her in the water...with his arms wrapped around her carrying her like that... very sexy!
    If i remember correctly Roberto carried Ali to the water Also on his FD. the difference is at the end of the carry, Ali and Chris stood and kissed while Roberto and Ali sat in water and made out heavily. Both could be consider romantic.

[QUOTE=ladeedi12;4017121;]
    Quote Originally Posted by Max64;4017107;

If i remember correctly Roberto carried Ali to the water Also on his FD. the difference is at the end of the carry, Ali and Chris stood and kissed while Roberto and Ali sat in water and made out heavily. Both could be consider romantic.
    I'm not saying they didn't, just that I thought the scene of Chris and Ali in the water was sexy.

[QUOTE=ladeedi12;4017121;]
    Quote Originally Posted by Max64;4017107;

Ali kissed Chris rather passionately during the carry which kind of cracked me up. With Roberto she was looking around, probably wondering how far he was going to have to carry her because it was so shallow.

FORT Regular

I think the only one standing was Chris when he and Ali were in the water.

I think you're right. Ali said in her blog that Chris basically had to carry her to shore. I don't know if he really had to or if she just wanted him to.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4017141;
    I think you're right. Ali said in her blog that Chris basically had to carry her to shore. I don't know if he really had to or if she just wanted him to.
    I think he "had" to because she was plastered to him. There was no way she was climbing off! And I can't blame her. =)

Quote Originally Posted by hollei;4017136;
    I think the only one standing was Chris when he and Ali were in the water.
    Am I being crass or are you totally not talking about Chris' feet with this comment?
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Well he could certainly walk in the water just fine, so I'm sure she could touch bottom if she wanted to... but if I were her, I wouldn't want to either

She herself said he littlery had to as she is NOT a good swimmer and would have never made it on her own. Ali pretty much speaks her mind. I think if she would have made it on her own she would have still let him carry her if that is what he wanted, and then made some cutesy little remark about him carrying her to shore, like she did when she said about Roberto getting behind her to bat , that is was the oldest trick in the book but she loved it anyway.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam;4017151;
    Am I being crass or are you totally not talking about Chris' feet with this comment?

A bit of both.