Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 418182838485868788899091929394 LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

FORT Fanatic

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4016831;
    Yeah Ali likes to do baby talk. She did it with Chris on their FD as well.

No offence she was drunk, she dress like a nun. That was a bad FD to tell you the truth, had no sizzle.

Ever notice how Ali plays with her hair alot when she's with Chris, not sure what it means.. but she does.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;4016835;
    No offence she was drunk, she dress like a nun. That was a bad FD to tell you the truth, had no sizzle.
    She dresses like the authentic, natural Ali who has stated many times she prefers wearing comfy clothes. I'm sure Chris didn't mind her outfit one bit because he isn't into the superficial stuff.

I thought both FD were pretty sizzlin' myself. But I thought one was TV Ali and the other one was the real Ali. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Juliet M;4012679;
    Are you referring to R and A in the shallow water? If so, I am curious what you thought when she shifted backward in that scene. It sure broke the mood for me, and I would appreciate input, at the risk of sounding naive lol.

If you watch the Shift in body positioning which you are referring to Ali's hair was dry at the top and still in a pony tail, which means that was the first part of her sitting on him, then it went into the hot heavy make out scene, you can see her band on her wrist which she used to tie her hair back and also notice when the heavy make out session her hair is completely wet, with NO pony tail...so it was obviously some serious editing in that clip. As Ali said we saw 60 seconds, so they definitely spliced that scene horribly on Robertos date to make the average viewer think it might have been akward. But we know better!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;4016851;
    Ever notice how Ali plays with her hair alot when she's with Chris, not sure what it means.. but she does.
    This is what I found out
    If a chick is interested in you, she'll start trying to draw your attention to what she considers her sexiest or most feminine parts. Generally, she'll start playing with her hair, but you may also find she rests her fingers against her chest, begins stroking her thighs, or caresses her own face while she listens to you. Pay attention - not only is she subconsciously telling you she's interested, she's also letting you know exactly where she likes to be touched!
    I know Ali has strong chemistry for both F2s. She sizzles with both and she sees both as superhot.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4016922;
    This is what I found out
    If a chick is interested in you, she'll start trying to draw your attention to what she considers her sexiest or most feminine parts. Generally, she'll start playing with her hair, but you may also find she rests her fingers against her chest, begins stroking her thighs, or caresses her own face while she listens to you. Pay attention - not only is she subconsciously telling you she's interested, she's also letting you know exactly where she likes to be touched!
    I know Ali has strong chemistry for both F2s. She sizzles with both and she sees both as superhot.
    I can get onboard with the bold. Obviously both are hot and she's not blind or 100 years old, she recognizes it. They're both gorgeous and sexy, she knows it and so do we. The question is, which one is just lust and which one is love? Or which one does she think is love?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4016922;
    This is what I found out

So glad you pointed this out....obviously both men get Ali's attention in the physical world.....but what's going to set them apart is the mental world....and I think by MTP & LCDs we will get a better glimpse of this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4016927;
    I can get onboard with the bold. Obviously both are hot and she's not blind or 100 years old, she recognizes it. They're both gorgeous and sexy, she knows it and so do we. The question is, which one is just lust and which one is love? Or which one does she think is love?
    Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;4016929;
    [/B]

So glad you pointed this out....obviously both men get Ali's attention in the physical world.....but what's going to set them apart is the mental world....and I think by MTP & LCDs we will get a better glimpse of this.
    Obviously she's physically attracted to both F2s. One of them she calls wicked hot and the other smoking hot.

The person who she thinks got her in the mental world is Frank. Ali's also physically attracted to him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;4016835;
    Ali was perfectly coherent. She didn't sound nor did she look drunk when she chose to use the baby voice with Chris.
    As far as the date having no sizzle, that's your opinion. I obviously disagree. Not only did it sizzle, but it had a lot of substance.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

[QUOTE=Luvvy;4017085;]Ali was perfectly coherent. She didn't sound nor did she look drunk when she chose to use the baby voice with Chris.
    As far as the date having no sizzle, that's your opinion. I obviously disagree. Not only did it sizzle, but it had a lot of substance.[/QUOTE]

It certainly did! There's something about that scene of him caring her in the water...with his arms wrapped around her carrying her like that... very sexy!