Page 90 of 94 FirstFirst ... 40808182838485868788899091929394 LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;4012488;
    Body language experts, What does rolling with intertwined legs like Ali & Chris did in Portugal or rolling off then back onto a man mean? Ali rolled off of Chris on the Catamaran when she told him "I love your giggle ...it is sooo cute! Then he grabbed her and rolled her back saying "get over here". Seems to me that all of Ali & Chris's rolling indicates sexual chemistry off the charts
    Well I'm not an expert but I do have some experience and I know what my husband would be thinking

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4012528;
    Well I'm not an expert but I do have some experience and I know what my husband would be thinking
    She may have been lying on Chris, but since she is like 5'7' and he is 6'3 stars just do not align....lol

But on the other had sitting in someones lap facing each other, making out well now that is a whole nother sign of intamacy

If the tugging of the ear is not a a good sign as some are trying to impose well seems like I have seen Ali doing this quite often too, so maybe just maybe it is a nervous habit both She and Robertito have....talk about being in sync with on another.

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4012553;
    She may have been lying on Chris, but since she is like 5'7' and he is 6'3 stars just do not align....lol

But on the other had sitting in someones lap facing each other, making out well now that is a whole nother sign of intamacy
    If the tugging of the ear is not a a good sign as some are trying to impose well seems like I have seen Ali doing this quite often too, so maybe just maybe it is a nervous habit both She and Robertito have....talk about being in sync with on another.
    Are you referring to R and A in the shallow water? If so, I am curious what you thought when she shifted backward in that scene. It sure broke the mood for me, and I would appreciate input, at the risk of sounding naive lol.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Juliet M;4012679;
    Are you referring to R and A in the shallow water? If so, I am curious what you thought when she shifted backward in that scene. It sure broke the mood for me, and I would appreciate input, at the risk of sounding naive lol.
    Maybe the stiff hand was representing you never know.. It never broke the mood it just dial it down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Juliet M;4012679;
    JMO but I think that they were really into each other and the moment, Ali noticed a camera and realized how intimately they were sitting and dialed it down a notch.. maybe? who knows!

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;4012688;
    Maybe the stiff hand was representing you never know.. It never broke the mood it just dial it down a bit.
    Me thinks she was a bit surprised/ taken aback by something in the water maybe...lol
    But as brittywitty said IT NEVER broke the mood she immediately went back in for more making out. Ali herself admits she had to laugh, as it was much more than the 60 seconds we saw.....

Has there been any discussion about Ali going into baby talk mode when she started talking about how she and Roberto named the animals in Portugal? That really took me by surprise because I didn't think I'd heard her use that voice before. I went back and just listened to her MTP and FD dates with Roberto and sure enough, she subtly used the baby talk voice a couple of times, but her voice was very quiet. I'm sorry I didn't make note of exactly when or what she said but maybe I will try to.

IMO Ali using that baby talk voice when talking about Roberto in "real time" and in the "real world", as was her pre MTA interview with Chris, tells me something HUGE!! It tells me that she's used to using that voice about Roberto which has to mean she's been using it around Roberto when they've been together since filming!

That baby talk voice was so out of the blue and uncharacteristic of what I've heard from Ali that the only explanation I can think of is that she accidentally revealed a new part of her demeanor with Roberto in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;4016678;
    Has there been any discussion about Ali going into baby talk mode when she started talking about how she and Roberto named the animals in Portugal? That really took me by surprise because I didn't think I'd heard her use that voice before. I went back and just listened to her MTP and FD dates with Roberto and sure enough, she subtly used the baby talk voice a couple of times, but her voice was very quiet. I'm sorry I didn't make note of exactly when or what she said but maybe I will try to.

IMO Ali using that baby talk voice when talking about Roberto in "real time" and in the "real world", as was her pre MTA interview with Chris, tells me something HUGE!! It tells me that she's used to using that voice about Roberto which has to mean she's been using it around Roberto when they've been together since filming!

That baby talk voice was so out of the blue and uncharacteristic of what I've heard from Ali that the only explanation I can think of is that she accidentally revealed a new part of her demeanor with Roberto in the real world.

I picked up on that, glad I wasn't the only one that noticed that.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;4016678;

She used it when she and RM were walking up to dinner on their FD also.

Yeah Ali likes to do baby talk. She did it with Chris on their FD as well.
    Team Channy and Shawny.