Page 89 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3979808182838485868788899091929394 LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

FORT Fogey

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4012401;
    I'm talking about what I bolded that Ali says Chris makes her laugh but we never see it.
    Alanna, all the giggles Ali had with CL are all scripted and fake It has finally dawned on me When she said CL makes her laugh, it's scripted too

But however, when she says all the sweet things to Roberto or all the giggles with Roberto, that's the only time when it's real and unscripted
    Last edited by veryaddicted; 07-29-2010 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4012419;
    Alanna, all the giggles Ali had with CL are all scripted. When she said CL makes her laugh, it's scripted too.

But however, when she says all the sweet things to Roberto or all the giggles with Roberto, that's the only time when it's real and unscripted
    Ahh. Ahh. I got it. My local Barnes was out of Cliff Notes for this season of TBette so thanks for explaining it to me

And one more adorable BL sign from Ali on her FD dinner with Chris- she was holding out both her hands to grab his face and kiss him when he was turning his head amazed at the FS offer. Hilarious. Whatever happens, watching these two this season has been better than or pretty close to watching Chuck/Blair for me.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Here's to you;4012142;
    JMO, of course, but I don't think Ali should be making a decision about being engaged or marrying either one at this point. She was so "into" Chris at the FD and couldn't get enough of his compliments, affection, or kisses. She didn't stop him when he started laying his heart on the line. Usually you can tell that they are closing up on F2 and just going through the motions. She was very close to Chris, touching, kissing, teasing and receptive to his kisses. The next day how could she be totally in love with Roberto? I just don't understand it. Imagine when Roberto sees this footage!
    As you have stated Ali was encouraging and responding to Chris,
    he told her he could see himself with her forever then she asked really... he said..really... really...really, then he told her he didn't know how she was going to top this on their honeymoon, and burst forth with "God I love you" all this compared to Ali having to ask Roberto if he could see them together, his response of course I do or I wouldn't be here, then she said sometimes she needed reasurrance too in effect asking again for reassurance... then he told her he didn't know if he should put this out there but felt like it was important for her to know.."I am falling in love with you" all the while pulling on his ear. What does body languare for ear pulling mean...indecision??? She is not totally in love with Roberto she is unsure of him or she wouldn't have had to ask these questions.. Chris made it crystal clear how he feels, he told her he loved her, wants to marry her and be with her forever. If Ali is smart she will follow her dad's advice "My dad says marry a man who adores you. When you find that, it won't matter if Angelina Jolie is in the room." Chris is that guy!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Shakespeare In Love"

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4012419;
    Alanna, all the giggles Ali had with CL are all scripted and fake It has finally dawned on me When she said CL makes her laugh, it's scripted too

Give me a break. She felt things for both guys and she did feel things for Chris.. especially when she was crawling all over him, initiating kisses and straddling him on the catamaran. Yeah... that was really scripted. Oh yeah... and when she they were joining tongues during their water make-out session that was scripted too... by her lady parts.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4012442;
    Ahh. Ahh. I got it. My local Barnes was out of Cliff Notes for this season of TBette so thanks for explaining it to me

And one more adorable BL sign from Ali on her FD dinner with Chris- she was holding out both her hands to grab his face and kiss him when he was turning his head amazed at the FS offer. Hilarious. Whatever happens, watching these two this season has been better than or pretty close to watching Chuck/Blair for me.
    Yea it's all fake and scripted between Ali and CL All the VOs we hear Ali gushing about CL, it's really her describing Roberto and Roberto only. Ali never said anything sweet about CL at all

Ok I think I've made my point enough that I'm sounding silly

chicagoowl, it's my dry humor. I was just being sarcastic

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4012455;
    Yea it's all fake and scripted between Ali and CL All the VOs we hear Ali gushing about CL, it's really her describing Roberto and Roberto only. Ali never said anything sweet about CL at all

You're right, they've probably never even met. And when Ali was shown to be crawling on Chris with his hands all over her butt, it was really Chris' image superimposed on Roberto's. Sneaky, sneaky, editors!

I mean do we know if Chris L even exists?!

I'm done now too.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4012455;

thank you VA! Personally, i don't hear all that splicing that's been talked about here.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4012471;
    You're right, they've probably never even met. And when Ali was shown to be crawling all over Chris with his hands all over get butt, it was really Chris' image superimposed on Roberto's. Sneaky, sneaky, editors!

I mean do we know if Chris L even exists?!

I'm done now too.
    Ok got it. Yeah you're right.. they super imposed Chris' head where ROberto's head was... especially during the "I can see forever with you. Really. Really, part. I'm done too.

Body language experts, What does rolling with intertwined legs like Ali & Chris did in Portugal or rolling off then back onto a man mean? Ali rolled off of Chris on the Catamaran when she told him "I love your giggle ...it is sooo cute! Then he grabbed her and rolled her back saying "get over here". Seems to me that all of Ali & Chris's rolling indicates sexual chemistry off the charts
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;4012449;
    As you have stated Ali was encouraging and responding to Chris,
    he told her he could see himself with her forever then she asked really... he said..really... really...really, then he told her he didn't know how she was going to top this on their honeymoon, and burst forth with "God I love you" all this compared to Ali having to ask Roberto if he could see them together, his response of course I do or I wouldn't be here, then she said sometimes she needed reasurrance too in effect asking again for reassurance... then he told her he didn't know if he should put this out there but felt like it was important for her to know.."I am falling in love with you" all the while pulling on his ear. What does body languare for ear pulling mean...indecision??? She is not totally in love with Roberto she is unsure of him or she wouldn't have had to ask these questions.. Chris made it crystal clear how he feels, he told her he loved her, wants to marry her and be with her forever. If Ali is smart she will follow her dad's advice "My dad says marry a man who adores you. When you find that, it won't matter if Angelina Jolie is in the room." Chris is that guy!!!!!!!!!!!
    I believe that too!! Count me in as another one who's not getting off of
    the bicycle anytime soon!! I hope someone who know's about
    body language can answer the question about their roll in the grass!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!