Page 86 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3676777879808182838485868788899091929394 LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by TandAfan07;4010089;
    Look at the coconut scene at the end of FD ep. When Roberto passed the coconut to Ali, Ali passed overed the beer in her hand to Roberto, and he took a sip right after. This was done very naturally and only a couple would do. To me this indicate to me they are very in-sync with each other.

Thanks
    I didn't notice that either. That is pretty big, imo.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4009947;
    Has anyone noticed this before? I obviously don't have enough work to do () so I rewatched C/A FD and I realized that when Ali tells Chris she likes his giggle, he laughs and says "get over here!" while pulling her to him. Yowza. We mentioned this before but what a change from the beginning of their relationship in NYC when he was scared to get near her.
    Yeah I'm late in responding here... but I just couldn't resist using this golden opportunity to strut back to the Big Apple.

Ahhh... memories... memories...

The Lion King with Frankie's "stabbing of the knife", Kasey (jump into my heart and stay awhile) playing hide and go seek with Ali in the AMNH with Tyrannosaurus Rex and her space helmet, tattoo shields of love...

...and all of that "sick" business. Poor girl couldn't give a rose out after her Broadway Performance (a roadshow of her Roberto chemistry for the jealous little dudes sitting in the end field), she couldn't think rationally.

Then came Chris' date and the only reason they initially kept their distance was because she didn't want to "spread the germs". While Kirkie tucked her in the previous night, Chris is already in the sack with her (yes, with clothes on... but still...). After the "spiked" chicken soup, she is "saved" and after... yum... oysters... yes, oysters and lobster... Do you eat the inside part?... it is One Big Make-out fest to the Joshua Radin music. Even Reality Steve joked about it in his blog. (I think he's been jealous of Chris all season for some reason... can't stop mocking him. Can't figure out why.)

Just that one date, Chris certainly overcame being "scared"!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;4011371;
    Yeah I'm late in responding here... but I just couldn't resist using this golden opportunity to strut back to the Big Apple.

Ahhh... memories... memories...

The Lion King with Frankie's "stabbing of the knife", Kasey (jump into my heart and stay awhile) playing hide and go seek with Ali in the AMNH with Tyrannosaurus Rex and her space helmet, tattoo shields of love...

...and all of that "sick" business. Poor girl couldn't give a rose out after her Broadway Performance (a roadshow of her Roberto chemistry for the jealous little dudes sitting in the end field), she couldn't think rationally.

Then came Chris' date and the only reason they initially kept their distance was because she didn't want to "spread the germs". While Kirkie tucked her in the previous night, Chris is already in the sack with her (yes, with clothes on... but still...). After the "spiked" chicken soup, she is "saved" and after... yum... oysters... yes, oysters and lobster... Do you eat the inside part?... it is One Big Make-out fest to the Joshua Radin music. Even Reality Steve joked about it in his blog. (I think he's been jealous of Chris all season for some reason... can't stop mocking him. Can't figure out why.)

Just that one date, Chris certainly overcame being "scared"!
    The night after her date with Chris, which it had the opposite effect on me, before that date I thought that Chris was going to emerge as the frontrunner, after the date the vibe to me was Chris was completely relegated to the friend zone with Ali, then the very next night she greets Roberto like he was her long time lover right in front of the other guys. That's when I realized Chris might not be F1 after all.

I'm certainly not saying that there's nothing between Ali & Roberto but don't see much other than the obvious chemistry we've seen from the beginning. I guess I'm also having trouble seeing them as a real life couple because I have yet to see anything but the typical show type dates with Ali dressed up. The closest was the htd I guess.

With Chris we've seen Ali be more natural and they have had dates that could be real life from sitting on the porch together, him nursing her cold, a picnic instead of fancy dinner at the FD, and even no makeup at his meet the parents visit. May not mean anything but I think it does. I know you can say it goes both ways but I can't see Ali being in love with R and whispering in Chris' ear, laying on top of him, telling him she can do the Cape Cod trips 4x a yr, and making out with him while he's carrying her in the water. These were all Ali driven things and she could have not done any of them and still make it seem he was in the running if he's the f2. I just know I'm not going to write him off because of spoilers or mag articles. None of them fit the shock ending we're being told we're going to get.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tinks;4010433;
    I didn't notice that either. That is pretty big, imo.
    She was probably holding HIS beer for him while he tried to open the coconut. So he took a sip from his own beer!

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4011665;
    I'm certainly not saying that there's nothing between Ali & Roberto but don't see much other than the obvious chemistry we've seen from the beginning. I guess I'm also having trouble seeing them as a real life couple because I have yet to see anything but the typical show type dates with Ali dressed up. The closest was the htd I guess.

With Chris we've seen Ali be more natural and they have had dates that could be real life from sitting on the porch together, him nursing her cold, a picnic instead of fancy dinner at the FD, and even no makeup at his meet the parents visit. May not mean anything but I think it does. I know you can say it goes both ways but I can't see Ali being in love with R and whispering in Chris' ear, laying on top of him, telling him she can do the Cape Cod trips 4x a yr, and making out with him while he's carrying her in the water. These were all Ali driven things and she could have not done any of them and still make it seem he was in the running if he's the f2. I just know I'm not going to write him off because of spoilers or mag articles. None of them fit the shock ending we're being told we're going to get.

Get out of my head. With some posters (and through the seasons I have almost always been in the same head space as them LOL) you guys write exactly what I think .

I love Roberto, I do but I just don't see the realness in their interactions. Maybe their first date, yes when Ali was all giddy. But that has considerably lessened over the season and 0 growth has been shown in Robertos interfactions with her. Chris was supposed to be the closed up on by he is right there - emmersed in love. Roberto as of the FD is still hesitant and closed up in comparision.

I have also said this before but if you watch the FD closely, Ali is constantly leaning into Chris, leaning forward for the kisses (tilting her head and moving her head to the side and up for a kiss). She does none of this with Roberto.

That last part of their FD when sitting at the side of the pool is hightly edited. But so intense. Same with what has been shown of their entire date.

Now onto the clips of the finale. With Roberto she kisses him but its just a regular kiss. In fact her hands go to his face but it looks (to me) as though she is merely using that to controll the kiss, her lips barely move. Then she flashes him the smile that I have seen 100s of times even in interviews.
    With Chris she does that slow, melting, series of kisses and looks glowing.

I just don't believe that Chris saying that he'll miss her and being rejected (possibly) at the FRC is the end of his story with Ali.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by rdjbb;4011726;
    She was probably holding HIS beer for him while he tried to open the coconut. So he took a sip from his own beer!
    Yep, exactly. I watched the clip and not once did she sip it in the entire clip. She was holding it away from herself by the throat and then handed it back to him. I didn't want to post and argue over this but I'm glad you did so I don't mind backing you up!

nd4reality and albean99, looks like the one head we're all sharing is getting pretty crowded since I agree with both of your posts completely.

I'm convinceed she's with Chris because of the Anyone or Anything But Not Chris Campaign put out by Fleiss but looking at their BL together, it's impossible for me to think she's with anyone but Chris anyway. She leans into him and whispers like she doesn't do with Roberto. She likes/lusts after Roberto, but Chris is the one she's in love with.

I submit that there probably ARE some shenanigans where they separate for whatever reason in the middle of the finale, but like you said nd4reality, it's not the end of their story.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Alanna- add me to brain sharing list, b/c I couldn't agree more!!

I relate to how comfortable Ali seems with Chris b/c that's how I felt when I met my hubby. Before him I always felt like I wasn't good enough for the guys I was with, which Ali has expressed feeling with Roberto.

I think Roberto turned me off on night 1 with the salsa dancing. I'm sure he was very genuine about it, but I don't go for that cheesy stuff. I prefer the goofy spontaneously sweet stuff Chris does. When he told her he could see forever with her you could tell it was not planned, it was just something that he couldn't hold in anymore. Of course that's JMO, but it's probably affecting my viewpoint.

However I can see both sides if the argument, and I'm often wrong about these things. I feel like Roberto fans are getting a little irritated with Chris fans so I just want to say that I don't begrudge the Roberto fans for seeing it the way you do. If he wins her heart I'll be happy that you guys and Ali got your love story, I'll just be sad that I missed out on it

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;4011969;
    Alanna- add me to brain sharing list, b/c I couldn't agree more!!

I relate to how comfortable Ali seems with Chris b/c that's how I felt when I met my hubby. Before him I always felt like I wasn't good enough for the guys I was with, which Ali has expressed feeling with Roberto.

I think Roberto turned me off on night 1 with the salsa dancing. I'm sure he was very genuine about it, but I don't go for that cheesy stuff. I prefer the goofy spontaneously sweet stuff Chris does. When he told her he could see forever with her you could tell it was not planned, it was just something that he couldn't hold in anymore. Of course that's JMO, but it's probably affecting my viewpoint.

However I can see both sides if the argument, and I'm often wrong about these things. I feel like Roberto fans are getting a little irritated with Chris fans so I just want to say that I don't begrudge the Roberto fans for seeing it the way you do. If he wins her heart I'll be happy that you guys and Ali got your love story, I'll just be sad that I missed out on it
    ITA with the bold. I do like Roberto and if he and Ali are together, I wouldn't be upset at all. Surprised that I was Fleissed once more but not upset. I don't really "see" their love story whatsoever, but he really is sweet and so good to her. The nose stroke, holding her when she's scared, giving her comfort, rubbing her back during the Justin thing, calling her beautiful, not letting her fall in the castle in Portugal, the commentary on the HTD how we didn't want to leave her alone when she was scared, all those things are ADORABLE and totally melt me.

If there was no Chris, I'd be so on the Roberto trained, you wouldn't be able to pry me off of it. But unfortunately for my inner Roberto fan, Chris does exist.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

JMO, of course, but I don't think Ali should be making a decision about being engaged or marrying either one at this point. She was so "into" Chris at the FD and couldn't get enough of his compliments, affection, or kisses. She didn't stop him when he started laying his heart on the line. Usually you can tell that they are closing up on F2 and just going through the motions. She was very close to Chris, touching, kissing, teasing and receptive to his kisses. The next day how could she be totally in love with Roberto? I just don't understand it. Imagine when Roberto sees this footage!