Page 85 of 94 FirstFirst ... 357576777879808182838485868788899091929394 LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4007187;
    I agree with this and find it pretty confusing. She says a lot of things about Roberto which make me think he's The One but when they're together, I don't really see it. And I don't think it's because I don't want to see it. I do. I'm trying. He's great, loving, affectionate, ambitious, a wonderful, wonderful guy but I just don't see "it" with them. If "it's" there but I'm just missing it and they're together, I wish them nothing but a lifetime of love and joy. He's amazing and any woman would be lucky to have him.

About the MTA segments I thought it was interesting that TPTB made it seem like Chris has his own great qualities that Ali wants (quirky, goofy, funny) PLUS all of Roberto's qualities too (manly, protective, honorable). Whether or not that's the case or if that's how Ali really feels, it's what TPTB have decided to tell us.

One more thing, in an iVillage interview, Ali said she would never be "bad" with more than one guy at a time. Well we know she wasn't "bad" with Roberto in the FS since she told us and they showed her DRESSING him last night so are we free to assume she was "bad" with Chris then?

I'm only partly joking but the looks they gave each other at the last RC reminded me so much of how Andy and Tessa stared at each other during their F3-2 RC. Like something happened that changed everything.
    ITA about the bold. I am really really trying to see the "it" between Ali and Roberto and as hard as I try I just can't. All the body language, cuddling, nuzzling seems to be so natural and organic with Chris. I get butterflies when I watch them together. With Roberto it seems to be a little more forced. Like I don't even want to watch, I have to force myself to. JMO.

I watched both of the MTA segments (the one where she describes the F2 and the finale preview) both with the sound off and on. In both segments I thought the BL favored Chris. In the finale preview she was laughing and holding hands with him a lot while with his family. BUT if you listen to her VOs, the ones with her describing Roberto are MUCH less spliced and diced than the ones with her describing Chris... probably not a good sign for Chris. I just wish I could see it between her and Roberto!!

However I am usually wrong with this stuff. For the life of me I couldn't see the "it" with Jill and Ed or Jill and Kip. And since most of the evidence points toward Roberto so far this season, I'm probably wrong again. Can't I be right just once?!!

Has anyone noticed this before? I obviously don't have enough work to do () so I rewatched C/A FD and I realized that when Ali tells Chris she likes his giggle, he laughs and says "get over here!" while pulling her to him. Yowza. We mentioned this before but what a change from the beginning of their relationship in NYC when he was scared to get near her.

I also rewatched the night portion of A/R, and yeah, still don't see it. If they're together (which I doubt) though, I can get on-board, he's cute and the nose stroke was precious no matter which way this goes.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4009947;
    Has anyone noticed this before? I obviously don't have enough work to do () so I rewatched C/A FD and I realized that when Ali tells Chris she likes his giggle, he laughs and says "get over here!" while pulling her to him. Yowza. We mentioned this before but what a change from the beginning of their relationship in NYC when he was scared to get near her.

I also rewatched the night portion of A/R, and yeah, still don't see it. If they're together (which I doubt) though, I can get on-board, he's cute and the nose stroke was precious no matter which way this goes.
    Yeah I noticed it too.... Too. freaking. cute.

Ahh your killing me .....Aside from who she chooses...this guys is so adorable and HOT at the same time. Just rewatched that part online..wow...he's got me speechless! ha....Funny, I asked my guy who he thought I'd choose...just by the recap on MTA..yeah, he knows me well...he said hands down Chris!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;4009957;
    Yeah I noticed it too.... Too. freaking. cute.
    Yeah, they have too close of a relationship to go bust at the FRC.
    I still say if no pick, there is unfinished business between them....hence the shout-outs in her blogs.

I heard that "get over here!" and then watching the positioning and adjusting just knocks me off my chair. Oh lord... I need a cold drink!

If you rewatch the Roberto/Ali segments without the audio and just concentrate on their body language you can see how in synch their bodies are with each other. I'm not just talking about the making out part, I'm talking about less noticeable things, but things that a "couple" would do with each other. One example, in his HTD, they were sitting on the ground in the field and Roberto lightly tapped the small of Ali's back and she immediately moved to sit closer to him acknowledging his signal instinctively like a regular couple. There's a lot of little things like the way she likes to kiss in on the shoulder etc. I personally loved their night portion of their first date when she's completely melting into him laying down on the rooftop and he tells her not to forget "this" and not to forget about him and she goes into her baby voice. That same week she collapsed into his arms during the RC cocktail party, again with the baby whiny voice. She turned into mush with him.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;4010066;
    If you rewatch the Roberto/Ali segments without the audio and just concentrate on their body language you can see how in synch their bodies are with each other. I'm not just talking about the making out part, I'm talking about less noticeable things, but things that a "couple" would do with each other. One example, in his HTD, they were sitting on the ground in the field and Roberto lightly tapped the small of Ali's back and she immediately moved to sit closer to him acknowledging his signal instinctively like a regular couple. There's a lot of little things like the way she likes to kiss in on the shoulder etc. I personally loved their night portion of their first date when she's completely melting into him laying down on the rooftop and he tells her not to forget "this" and not to forget about him and she goes into her baby voice. That same week she collapsed into his arms during the RC cocktail party, again with the baby whiny voice. She turned into mush with him.

Look at the coconut scene at the end of FD ep. When Roberto passed the coconut to Ali, Ali passed overed the beer in her hand to Roberto, and he took a sip right after. This was done very naturally and only a couple would do. To me this indicate to me they are very in-sync with each other.

Thanks

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4009145;
    This is the happiest picture all season of ali

Quote Originally Posted by TandAfan07;4010089;
    Look at the coconut scene at the end of FD ep. When Roberto passed the coconut to Ali, Ali passed overed the beer in her hand to Roberto, and he took a sip right after. This was done very naturally and only a couple would do. To me this indicate to me they are very in-sync with each other.

Thanks
    wow i hadn't noticed this till you pointed it out wow!! they really did share a beer how cute is that??
    Last edited by emusha; 07-28-2010 at 05:37 PM.
    Team Alibeartito