Page 84 of 94 FirstFirst ... 347475767778798081828384858687888990919293 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;4007210;
    ITA.
    SOMETHING happened in the FS between Ali and Chris.
    The RC was different this time
    The RCs were always cute between Ali and Chris. She was always playful with him, they would hold hands longer...

The MTA love story clip I'll address in another thread a bit later
    Yes, they looked like they had a secret at the last rose ceremony. Now we have Chris saying that he wants Ali's mom to be his mom, her dad to be his dad. I would think that he got some good feelings from Ali during their alone time in order for him to feel so confident. I don't think Ali discouraged him one bit during the FD. Chris is smart enough to know, I would hope

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4007390;
    This is exactly how she described the FS. She said it was awkward. Granted she didn't mention who, but we haven't seen any interaction between Ali and Roberto that was awkward. She talked about expectations and we can see from the way that Chris kisses Ali, that he has a tendancy to push for more than what she's let on that she wants to give. Who immediately sticks their tongue out before the lips even make first contact? (This is the way that I noticed Chris kiss Ali) That's a bit too much too soon, literally!
    First bold - the conversation when he told Ali he was falling in love with her was very awkward. It was obvious that a lot of pressure had been put on him to cough up those words to her. I'm not trying to say that he didn't have feelings for her at the time he said it, I'm just saying he wasn't ready to say it. No one should feel compelled to say those words unless they are ready.

Second bold - Kiptyn

the moment roberto told ali he was falling in love with her was not awkward it was very intense and serious - both their faces had extremely emotive expressions and Ali had her hand on Roberto's arm or leg the whole time... I think the profession of someone's deep feelings can be very emotional

Either way I wrote down on one of the threads what all the stuff the guys said about the FS and why Ali thought that the FS could be 'so awkward!' which was that the guys could expect something else but she's not a girl to get intimate with several guys in 2 days time and it was clearly CL who expected for things to get intimate that night - he mentioned how it would be great to wake up and look over at ali and be like 'yup she's the one' and he alluded to how she could top this in their honeymoon etc... can't remember everything that was said but compared to CL RM just said it would be nice to relax and get away from everything and spend time together...
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by moonchild629;4007574;
    First bold - the conversation when he told Ali he was falling in love with her was very awkward. It was obvious that a lot of pressure had been put on him to cough up those words to her. I'm not trying to say that he didn't have feelings for her at the time he said it, I'm just saying he wasn't ready to say it. No one should feel compelled to say those words unless they are ready

Ali says this about that moment:

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4007021;
    First IVILLAGE video @2:30:

Roberto was very nervous to tell you he loved you. What were you thinking?

Transcript Ali: "You know it's so funny, because Roberto is actually really good at expressing himself when he would whisper in my ear. So, he would often like whisper things in my ear that he couldn't get out on camera. Um, I think he sort of noticed the cameras more than I ever did. And ah, so yeah it was cute to see him sort of get all shy and not really be able to get the words out.'Cause normally he's so calm and confident. So, I'm glad that he squirmed a little bit."

What 'Bachelorette' Ali Fedotowsky Really Thinks of the Final Two - iVillage

Quote Originally Posted by moonchild629;4007574;
    First bold - the conversation when he told Ali he was falling in love with her was very awkward. It was obvious that a lot of pressure had been put on him to cough up those words to her. I'm not trying to say that he didn't have feelings for her at the time he said it, I'm just saying he wasn't ready to say it. No one should feel compelled to say those words unless they are ready.

Second bold - Kiptyn

It wasn't awkward to me. It was emotional to me. Let me steal Jesse words here "it was real as real can be". I don't think any pressure was put on him to tell her, especially every since his HTD he has been talking about proposing to Ali, so I don't think those words would be that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4007195;
    I guess you missed the portion where she said being "Bad with either was probably not the best choice of words as she was bad with neither, the fantasy suite was used for talking without camera's around.
    Also if she was dressing, him, ummmm wouldnt you need to have been undressed to get dressed once again and we blatantly saw her removing his shirt, while Robertito was unbuckling his belt...hmmmmm Just sayin

I'm sure there wasn't any "Bad" going on, but I know there was some kissing going on. I feel pretty sure one of them got that tongue, since there were no cameras. My bet is on Roberto.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-27-2010 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4007607;
    the moment roberto told ali he was falling in love with her was not awkward it was very intense and serious - both their faces had extremely emotive expressions and Ali had her hand on Roberto's arm or leg the whole time... I think the profession of someone's deep feelings can be very emotional

Either way I wrote down on one of the threads what all the stuff the guys said about the FS and why Ali thought that the FS could be 'so awkward!' which was that the guys could expect something else but she's not a girl to get intimate with several guys in 2 days time and it was clearly CL who expected for things to get intimate that night - he mentioned how it would be great to wake up and look over at ali and be like 'yup she's the one' and he alluded to how she could top this in their honeymoon etc... can't remember everything that was said but compared to CL RM just said it would be nice to relax and get away from everything and spend time together...
    With regard to the bolded, Chris has always been very respectful of Ali. If anything, he was the one taking things slowly...that has been his storyline...so I don't understant how all of a sudden we can assume that it was "clearly CL who expected things to get intimate that night". Yes, it would be great to wake up next to her...meaning that they have been sleeping...nothing more needs to have happened. My assumption would be that he would follow her cues on the intimacy matter.

As to the honeymoon matter, I took it that he joking and was refering to the spectacular setting and suite, rather than anything that will go on it said suite.

I think Ali is lucky with either CL or RM. They both seem to be great guys and now I just wish she would pick one!!!
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4007607;
    It wasn't awkward but actually very touching. It was said in such a genuine and sincere way. It also wasn't said with jokes or laughing in the background. It was a shy guy putting himself out there in a big way. Given Ali's comments she seemed thrilled he did so.

Re: The difficulty that Roberto seemed to have telling Ali that he was falling in love with her.

I really don't think it's fair to judge someone ease of revealing their feelings. It's harder for some to open up & say those words, but it doesn't mean that it's any less sincere. My last boyfriend told me that he loved me. I responded with the dreaded "Thank You" after about 2 seconds of looking like a deer in headlights. I did love him, but I just couldn't make myself say the words because it's never been easy for me to say those 3 little words. It took me 2 weeks before I could say it back to him. It didn't mean that I didn't love him, because I did, it's just really hard for me to open up & show my vulnerable side.

He said those 3 words very easily but that didn't mean that he didn't feel it as deeply as I & vice versa.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4009145;
    I love this pic...They seem so natural and look like they have been a couple for years!!!!!
    Look at the smile on both of there faces, neither would rather be with anyone else but the one their holding onto.