Page 83 of 94 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;4007149;
    Not only did I see that the body language throughout this season between Chris and Ali pointed to them being a couple, but her narrative at the MTA (love story clip)pointed to Chris being her choice.

With Roberto, I saw the opposite. She was narrating throughout the show how great Roberto was, but the body language showed her pulling away from Rob.
    Which goes to what she has said all season, I know I can find love/ husband here......BUT my fear is "will he love me back "( her fear that Roberto is to good for her)....so she is definitely following her script for the season especially with Justin and Frank and MF having pulled what they did with those mean leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;4007149;
    Not only did I see that the body language throughout this season between Chris and Ali pointed to them being a couple, but her narrative at the MTA (love story clip)pointed to Chris being her choice.

With Roberto, I saw the opposite. She was narrating throughout the show how great Roberto was, but the body language showed her pulling away from Rob.
    I agree with this and find it pretty confusing. She says a lot of things about Roberto which make me think he's The One but when they're together, I don't really see it. And I don't think it's because I don't want to see it. I do. I'm trying. He's great, loving, affectionate, ambitious, a wonderful, wonderful guy but I just don't see "it" with them. If "it's" there but I'm just missing it and they're together, I wish them nothing but a lifetime of love and joy. He's amazing and any woman would be lucky to have him.

About the MTA segments I thought it was interesting that TPTB made it seem like Chris has his own great qualities that Ali wants (quirky, goofy, funny) PLUS all of Roberto's qualities too (manly, protective, honorable). Whether or not that's the case or if that's how Ali really feels, it's what TPTB have decided to tell us.

One more thing, in an iVillage interview, Ali said she would never be "bad" with more than one guy at a time. Well we know she wasn't "bad" with Roberto in the FS since she told us and they showed her DRESSING him last night so are we free to assume she was "bad" with Chris then?

I'm only partly joking but the looks they gave each other at the last RC reminded me so much of how Andy and Tessa stared at each other during their F3-2 RC. Like something happened that changed everything.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4007187;
    I agree with this and find it pretty confusing. She says a lot of things about Roberto which make me think he's The One but when they're together, I don't really see it. And I don't think it's because I don't want to see it. I do. I'm trying. He's great, loving, affectionate, ambitious, a wonderful, wonderful guy but I just don't see "it" with them. If "it's" there but I'm just missing it and they're together, I wish them nothing but a lifetime of love and joy. He's amazing and any woman would be lucky to have him.

About the MTA segments I thought it was interesting that TPTB made it seem like Chris has his own great qualities that Ali wants (quirky, goofy, funny) PLUS all of Roberto's qualities too (manly, protective, honorable). Whether or not that's the case or if that's how Ali really feels, it's what TPTB have decided to tell us.

One more thing, in an iVillage interview, Ali said she would never be "bad" with more than one guy at a time. Well we know she wasn't "bad" with Roberto in the FS since she told us and they showed her DRESSING him last night so are we free to assume she was "bad" with Chris then?

I'm only partly joking but the looks they gave each other at the last RC reminded me so much of how Andy and Tessa stared at each other during their F3-2 RC. Like something happened that changed everything.
    I guess you missed the portion where she said being "Bad with either was probably not the best choice of words as she was bad with neither, the fantasy suite was used for talking without camera's around.
    Also if she was dressing, him, ummmm wouldnt you need to have been undressed to get dressed once again and we blatantly saw her removing his shirt, while Robertito was unbuckling his belt...hmmmmm Just sayin
    Last edited by ladeedi12; 07-27-2010 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4007195;
    I guess you missed the portion where she said being "Bad with either was probably not the best choice of words as she was bad with neither, the fantasy suite was used for talking without camera's around.
    Also if she was dressing, him, ummmm wouldnt you need to have been undressed to get dressed once again and we blatantly saw her removing his shirt, while Robertito was unbuckling his belt...hmmmmm Just sayin
    I remember the talking part but not that she said "either of them". Don't they have a name for it? Choice forgetfulness or something like that? Maybe that's what I'm suffering from these days!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

ITA.
    SOMETHING happened in the FS between Ali and Chris.
    The RC was different this time
    The RCs were always cute between Ali and Chris. She was always playful with him, they would hold hands longer...

The MTA love story clip I'll address in another thread a bit later

Quote Originally Posted by MyTakeOnIt;4004607;
    Ali and RM were having a serious conversation at dinner, probably the most serious she's had with anyone this season. If you listen to what she says to him, she is all but telling him he is her F1 and she is scared and nervous that he might not feel as strongly for her as she does for him. She starts by telling him that the beautiful and romantic date they had wouldn't have been nearly as good if it wasn't with him. She goes on to ask him if he sees a future for them because sometimes she gets nervous too (i.e. I'm just as nervous about how much you like me as you are about how much I like you). And then she tells him that she wants to spend as much time with him as possible and would not give that up for anything. This is her putting her heart out there. However, through it all, from the time they met up to walk to dinner they never let go of one another except for the few seconds it took him to pull out her chair for her.
    Beautifully written!

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;4006999;
    She's definitely physically attracted to both but her chemistry with Chris doesn't even compare with her chemistry with Roberto. With Roberto it's natural with Chris, it just seems a bit forced and, at times, slightly awkward.

Definitely a fan of them both, this is just my honest opinion.

This is exactly how she described the FS. She said it was awkward. Granted she didn't mention who, but we haven't seen any interaction between Ali and Roberto that was awkward. She talked about expectations and we can see from the way that Chris kisses Ali, that he has a tendancy to push for more than what she's let on that she wants to give. Who immediately sticks their tongue out before the lips even make first contact? (This is the way that I noticed Chris kiss Ali) That's a bit too much too soon, literally!
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

When/where did Ali describe any of the FDs as awkward?
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4007425;
    When/where did Ali describe any of the FDs as awkward?
    She said so in a interview last week...I can't remember where the transcipts are.

They showed her putting a robe or another shirt on Roberto in the montage last night, but they surely didn't bother showing that on the FD episode.