Page 82 of 94 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 940

Thread: Body Language Analysis

  1. #811
    FORT Fogey nikkij_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    1,615

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4005760;
    She did that with Roberto on their first one on one date, but that is the only time I remember her lying with Rob on the ground.
    She laid with Roberto on his HTD on the baseball field when he was telling her about his mom calling him Robertito.

  2. #812
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4005805;
    She laid with Roberto on his HTD on the baseball field when he was telling her about his mom calling him Robertito.
    I know....I mentioned that in my post a few posts up. Very early on, they were comfortable with each other, being intimate, and they still are.

  3. #813
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    847

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Ali has chemistry with BOTH CL and Roberto. If not, she wouldn't want to have a FD with either one of them.

  4. #814
    Finale Fan! SecretGarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    357

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    She's definitely physically attracted to both but her chemistry with Chris doesn't even compare with her chemistry with Roberto. With Roberto it's natural with Chris, it just seems a bit forced and, at times, slightly awkward.

    Definitely a fan of them both, this is just my honest opinion.

  5. #815
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    41

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;4006999;
    She's definitely physically attracted to both but her chemistry with Chris doesn't even compare with her chemistry with Roberto. With Roberto it's natural with Chris, it just seems a bit forced and, at times, slightly awkward.

    Definitely a fan of them both, this is just my honest opinion.
    The chemistry with Chris is FAR from forced or awkward. Think Tahiti, walking out of the water or lying on the catamaran, now that is CHEMISTRY.

  6. #816
    Finale Fan! SecretGarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    357

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by karyn95630;4007002;
    The chemistry with Chris is FAR from forced or awkward. Think Tahiti, walking out of the water or lying on the catamaran, now that is CHEMISTRY.
    I don't feel it's as natural as with Roberto but it could develop with more time. We can agree to disagree!

  7. #817
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    41

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;4007005;
    I don't feel it's as natural as with Roberto but it could develop with more time. We can agree to disagree!
    You betcha I think the polls go back and forth, probably 45/55, Chris and then Roberto. Nothing against Roberto, I love Chris and I see it more there. I have said before, we all see what we want to see based on who we like...

  8. #818
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    45

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;4006999;
    She's definitely physically attracted to both but her chemistry with Chris doesn't even compare with her chemistry with Roberto. With Roberto it's natural with Chris, it just seems a bit forced and, at times, slightly awkward.

    Definitely a fan of them both, this is just my honest opinion.
    I totally agree with you but that's not a popular thing to say around here, even if you are a fan of both. I really like both guys and think it would be a shame if she doesn't pick one of them. But to be honest, I find it more enjoyable watching Ali's interaction with Roberto than with Chris. She lights up, is more giddy and her voice changes. She's relax with Chris sometimes but seems nervous and awkward at other times. Their conversation on the catamaran was one example of awkward. It seemed like she was trying to make conversation. But there are other times when things flow. Just my observations!

  9. #819
    FORT Fogey albean99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,285

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    I noticed something the other day when watching Ali's FD with Chris. When they're sitting she has a tendency to put her head on his shoulder when he's talking and it puts her in exactly the right position to be kissed. She did that a couple of times and seemed natural so maybe I just haven't noticed it before. I have no idea what happens but there are some things that gives me some hope that she will pick Chris spoilers or not. I see chemistry with Roberto but it reminds me of Jillian with Kiptyn who's a great guy but the wrong personality for her.

  10. #820
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    998

    Re: Body Language Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4007131;
    I noticed something the other day when watching Ali's FD with Chris. When they're sitting she has a tendency to put her head on his shoulder when he's talking and it puts her in exactly the right position to be kissed. She did that a couple of times and seemed natural so maybe I just haven't noticed it before. I have no idea what happens but there are some things that gives me some hope that she will pick Chris spoilers or not. I see chemistry with Roberto but it reminds me of Jillian with Kiptyn who's a great guy but the wrong personality for her.
    Not only did I see that the body language throughout this season between Chris and Ali pointed to them being a couple, but her narrative at the MTA (love story clip)pointed to Chris being her choice.

    With Roberto, I saw the opposite. She was narrating throughout the show how great Roberto was, but the body language showed her pulling away from Rob.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.