Page 82 of 94 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4005760;
    She did that with Roberto on their first one on one date, but that is the only time I remember her lying with Rob on the ground.
    She laid with Roberto on his HTD on the baseball field when he was telling her about his mom calling him Robertito.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4005805;
    She laid with Roberto on his HTD on the baseball field when he was telling her about his mom calling him Robertito.
    I know....I mentioned that in my post a few posts up. Very early on, they were comfortable with each other, being intimate, and they still are.

FORT Fogey

Ali has chemistry with BOTH CL and Roberto. If not, she wouldn't want to have a FD with either one of them.

She's definitely physically attracted to both but her chemistry with Chris doesn't even compare with her chemistry with Roberto. With Roberto it's natural with Chris, it just seems a bit forced and, at times, slightly awkward.

Definitely a fan of them both, this is just my honest opinion.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;4006999;
    She's definitely physically attracted to both but her chemistry with Chris doesn't even compare with her chemistry with Roberto. With Roberto it's natural with Chris, it just seems a bit forced and, at times, slightly awkward.

The chemistry with Chris is FAR from forced or awkward. Think Tahiti, walking out of the water or lying on the catamaran, now that is CHEMISTRY.

Quote Originally Posted by karyn95630;4007002;
    The chemistry with Chris is FAR from forced or awkward. Think Tahiti, walking out of the water or lying on the catamaran, now that is CHEMISTRY.
    I don't feel it's as natural as with Roberto but it could develop with more time. We can agree to disagree!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;4007005;
    I don't feel it's as natural as with Roberto but it could develop with more time. We can agree to disagree!
    You betcha I think the polls go back and forth, probably 45/55, Chris and then Roberto. Nothing against Roberto, I love Chris and I see it more there. I have said before, we all see what we want to see based on who we like...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;4006999;

I totally agree with you but that's not a popular thing to say around here, even if you are a fan of both. I really like both guys and think it would be a shame if she doesn't pick one of them. But to be honest, I find it more enjoyable watching Ali's interaction with Roberto than with Chris. She lights up, is more giddy and her voice changes. She's relax with Chris sometimes but seems nervous and awkward at other times. Their conversation on the catamaran was one example of awkward. It seemed like she was trying to make conversation. But there are other times when things flow. Just my observations!

I noticed something the other day when watching Ali's FD with Chris. When they're sitting she has a tendency to put her head on his shoulder when he's talking and it puts her in exactly the right position to be kissed. She did that a couple of times and seemed natural so maybe I just haven't noticed it before. I have no idea what happens but there are some things that gives me some hope that she will pick Chris spoilers or not. I see chemistry with Roberto but it reminds me of Jillian with Kiptyn who's a great guy but the wrong personality for her.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4007131;
    I noticed something the other day when watching Ali's FD with Chris. When they're sitting she has a tendency to put her head on his shoulder when he's talking and it puts her in exactly the right position to be kissed. She did that a couple of times and seemed natural so maybe I just haven't noticed it before. I have no idea what happens but there are some things that gives me some hope that she will pick Chris spoilers or not. I see chemistry with Roberto but it reminds me of Jillian with Kiptyn who's a great guy but the wrong personality for her.
    Not only did I see that the body language throughout this season between Chris and Ali pointed to them being a couple, but her narrative at the MTA (love story clip)pointed to Chris being her choice.

With Roberto, I saw the opposite. She was narrating throughout the show how great Roberto was, but the body language showed her pulling away from Rob.