Page 79 of 94 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

FORT Fogey

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4004517;
    What's the storyline between Roberto and Ali? Beginning, middle, end? Obstacle/overcome? We get that they enjoy one another, but if this is their love story...what's the story? We met, we kissed a lot, we got engaged?
    I'm not feeling it with Roberto. The dinner date body language was not good. She tried covering it up with closed mouth kisses, but no...

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4004585;
    What, what, what? When was this?
    I said, that she might as well say it. She comments about how steamy they got in the lagoon, how he's the one who loves her unconditionally, how taking off his shirt was the hottest thing ever. Contrast that to saying she planned to boot Chris early in the competition, he's just a funny guy, etc. To me, it's too much in favor of Roberto, way more than dropping "hints". YMMV.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Newbie

Ali and RM were having a serious conversation at dinner, probably the most serious she's had with anyone this season. If you listen to what she says to him, she is all but telling him he is her F1 and she is scared and nervous that he might not feel as strongly for her as she does for him. She starts by telling him that the beautiful and romantic date they had wouldn't have been nearly as good if it wasn't with him. She goes on to ask him if he sees a future for them because sometimes she gets nervous too (i.e. I'm just as nervous about how much you like me as you are about how much I like you). And then she tells him that she wants to spend as much time with him as possible and would not give that up for anything. This is her putting her heart out there. However, through it all, from the time they met up to walk to dinner they never let go of one another except for the few seconds it took him to pull out her chair for her.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4004511;
    No they relationship has not gone static in no form, shape or fashion. It's only headed in the right direction. Have she stop kissing him, has she stop holding him tight (which is the only one she does that too) has she stop talking about a life with him, has she stop being right up under him (again the only one she does that too) has she stop lighting up like a christmas tree when she sees him or with him. On the flip side, has she started turning her head, burying it in his chest or giving him the neck to avoid the kisses. There was a spoiler that said Ali has been given the go ahead to drop hints, well she's been dropping them like bread crumbs.
    This the true attitude of a woman in love.

I would add that when roberto and ali went to her suite, he was stunned to see that the floor was full of clothes and she said he was stunned (if you see each time he is doing his suitcase it is in perfect order) and she said that if he saw that and did not ran away he was a keeper. Trying the perfect outfit is the very sign that she want to be perfect and geeez she almost was with this sexy hot dress! And she was not upset when she saw his reaction.

I do not see ali making the same kind of effort with chris. Certainly not with clothes for sure and know that he does not care. and that is the clue here: he does not care the way she looks and the same way he does not care the way he looks. Okay, being natural is good, great even but all the time?

You also forgot that I saw her only ONCE kissing the shoulder naturally when they walked and it was with roberto. This is not lust but affection and a tender gesture that only a person in love does.

I do not mean that she does not care about chris at all. Please hear me. I am certain that she has feelings for him but not as strong as for roberto and not the same kind.

Come'on be honest, would you love a guy kissing like that all the time? I know he is out of practice but wow!

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4004658;
    This the true attitude of a woman in love.

I would add that when roberto and ali went to her suite, he was stunned to see that the floor was full of clothes and she said he was stunned (if you see each time he is doing his suitcase it is in perfect order) and she said that if he saw that and did not ran away he was a keeper. Trying the perfect outfit is the very sign that she want to be perfect and geeez she almost was with this sexy hot dress! And she was not upset when she saw his reaction.

I do not see ali making the same kind of effort with chris. Certainly not with clothes for sure and know that he does not care. and that is the clue here: he does not care the way she looks and the same way he does not care the way he looks. Okay, being natural is good, great even but all the time?

You also forgot that I saw her only ONCE kissing the shoulder naturally when they walked and it was with roberto. This is not lust but affection and a tender gesture that only a person in love does.

I do not mean that she does not care about chris at all. Please hear me. I am certain that she has feelings for him but not as strong as for roberto and not the same kind.

Come'on be honest, would you love a guy kissing like that all the time? I know he is out of practice but wow!
    She kissed Chris on the earlobe very tenderly also.

Quote Originally Posted by MyTakeOnIt;4004607;
    Ali and RM were having a serious conversation at dinner, probably the most serious she's had with anyone this season. If you listen to what she says to him, she is all but telling him he is her F1 and she is scared and nervous that he might not feel as strongly for her as she does for him. She starts by telling him that the beautiful and romantic date they had wouldn't have been nearly as good if it wasn't with him. She goes on to ask him if he sees a future for them because sometimes she gets nervous too (i.e. I'm just as nervous about how much you like me as you are about how much I like you). And then she tells him that she wants to spend as much time with him as possible and would not give that up for anything. This is her putting her heart out there. However, through it all, from the time they met up to walk to dinner they never let go of one another except for the few seconds it took him to pull out her chair for her.
    I have no idea what's going on this season or who is engaged to who or whatever but wanted to comment on this.

Chris FREELY offered to her everything she needed to know. Yes, he sees forever with her. Yes, he would move anywhere with her. Yes, he wants to make it work. Yes, her happiness is now paramount in his world.

With Roberto, she was nervous because she was the one asking him. It wasn't freely offered to her. She asked and he said "Well yeah, I wouldn't be here otherwise."

Totally different conversations which is why we saw two totally different Alis.
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4004470;
    Okay, here's something interesting I just noticed rewatching some clips or A/R and A/C on youtube for BL. In Ep3, when Ali and Chris have their 1:1 it's kinda comical how she's acting. She's TOTALLY fake in their interactions, she makes these huge eyes at him, makes weird faces to try and convey emotions (this is my sad face, this is my happy face) and is just being over the top fakity fake. Not that she doesn't like him but that she's not comfortable around him and feels weird. But once they get to the RC, it seems like everything has changed- they're laughing, joking, teasing each other and he knows he's getting a HTD after that. Then in NYC, they're still not touchy-feely but her interactions with him are more normal, natural, she no longer reminds me of a cartoon character. By the end of NYC, she's crying about how special this moment is and is gripping on to him.

With Roberto, it's totally different. The instant their daredevil date starts in Ep3, she's all over him. "Panicking" in the heli to get him to hold her, naturally laughing and giggling with him, asking him for kisses, saying he's a good cuddler. She doesn't make those huge, fake eyes at him and is acting totally smitten.

I don't think either of these things mean anything because so far, RS hasn't been disproved, I just thought that her initial interactions with both of the guys were interesting.
    playing catch up here once again...
    Alanna episode 3, wasn't that the flip cup tourney??? that's when things started changing, and he wasn't just some guy from Massachusetts. She was aware of Chris from the first night when he got out of the limo, but was he fully on her radar that night or the next? perhaps not... but by flip cup he was definitely there.

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4004679;
    playing catch up here once again...
    Alanna episode 3, wasn't that the flip cup tourney??? that's when things started changing, and he wasn't just some guy from Massachusetts. She was aware of Chris from the first night when he got out of the limo, but was he fully on her radar that night or the next? perhaps not... but by flip cup he was definitely there.
    Yeah, it was in Ep3 that was the flip cup. At the cocktail party, she was being like I've gotten used to her being with him- cute, normal. But before that, with their 1:1 time at the BNL, she was just being so unnatural and so over the top. It's like how she was with Kirk later in the season and Craig. I just thought it was a really interesting change with him.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4004673;
    I have no idea what's going on this season or who is engaged to who or whatever but wanted to comment on this.

Chris FREELY offered to her everything she needed to know. Yes, he sees forever with her. Yes, he would move anywhere with her. Yes, he wants to make it work. Yes, her happiness is now paramount in his world.

With Roberto, she was nervous because she was the one asking him. It wasn't freely offered to her. She asked and he said "Well yeah, I wouldn't be here otherwise."

Totally different conversations which is why we saw two totally different Alis.
    ALi is like two different people. Her BL shows attraction to both guys. She's like a Barbie doll and adapts to "fit the guy". With Chris she is casual, beach Barbie and with Roberto she is executive, beauty queen Barbie. This was evident in her contrasting dates/attitudes in Tahiti.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4004701;
    ALi is like two different people. Her BL shows attraction to both guys. She's like a Barbie doll and adapts to "fit the guy". With Chris she is casual, beach Barbie and with Roberto she is executive, beauty queen Barbie. This was evident in her contrasting dates/attitudes in Tahiti.
    Ali with Roberto=TV version of Ali
    Ali with Chris=natural authentic Ali