Page 78 of 94 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language Analysis

FORT Newbie

Re: Body Language Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4004341;
    Well according to Ali, that was the most romantic date.....Unless of course she was lieing to us...

Yes that's true that Ali and Chris had more activites to do...fishing, looking for pearls, jumping off of the catamaran. But Roberto and Ali didn't have anything to do but be alone (along with camera men of course) and make out and talk. I doubt that all they did was make out, so they probably had a lot of conversation about things that we weren't privy to. IMO them being alone together without all the extra activites added on made it all the more romantic.....jmo though.

But I do agree, that these guys are both on equal playing fields as of right now. She likes them both and there is no denying that.

But don't forget Ali and Chris lying around on the catamaran...I mean Ali lying ON Chris on the catamaran.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4004351;
    They had a helicopter ride and picnic on the beach before frolicking in the lagoon.
    Yep. I don't think those things would be considered boring when it's just the two of them together being able to talk with no one except the camera people of course, lol.

And yeah Ali and Chris did have a great FD as well, I was just trying to say that I don't think one of them had a more boring date than the other.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4004372;
    Yep. I don't think those things would be considered boring when it's just the two of them together being able to talk with no one except the camera people of course, lol.
    It's so confusing. The heli FD is never F1, yet the F1 is usually the private island date. The catamaran/boat date is usually F1 but the hula dancers is usually F2/3.

Like with everything, both of them have some elements of being the F1/F2/F3.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4004379;
    It's so confusing. The heli FD is never F1, yet the F1 is usually the private island date. The catamaran/boat date is usually F1 but the hula dancers is usually F2/3.

Yeah it definately is so confusing! I think it just points to a no pick ending, unfortunately.

Here's to you, I am the same way! I watch one date, and I'm like it has to be Roberto! Then I watch the other date, and I say, no it's Chris! She loves/likes them both that it's hard for me at least to see who she likes the best. Others will probably disagree, but that's cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by tyefan;4004318;
    Me too with Graham and Deanna,with Jason and Molly i never saw Molly and Jason at all, never saw any chemistry with them at all,until the very last day then i did sorta. Not with graham and dee especially on Dee's part and there seem a time or two with graham when he did not want to be another guy kissing dee he seem to get a little anoyed with all the guys kissing on dee!anyway back to Ali n Roberto this show
    has at least since i started watching with Brad season, one they always seem to like to show to do something different out each season. I could be so wrong on this but i do not think 1st impression ever made it to the final spot nd won(that sounds bad sorry)Ali like i said before when she wants to woo someone
    she glams up! She seems like she cannot keep her hands off of Roberto. Roberto n Ali just fit to me,but i love Chris too,that is what so hard this
    season is thats she does have 2 incredible guys for once at least i have
    seen. Ali n Roberto last date she kissed Roberto at minimum 39 to 40 times possibly more that is on editing floor. but for me it was real to me,watching both of them falling for each other and it just not keeping there hands and there lips off each other. With Chris I love Chris is great in so many ways but again
    i dont see on her the magical look that she give Roberto.I will say everyone see things different,and if what rs is right chris is #2 and he will the next bachelor i will be one of the first ones checking out who i think deserves a man like chris(then we will worry about if they have a great connection together)
    Bingo... they kissed (chemistry) but where was the conversation, the kidding, the ribbing, the emotional connection. When you have nothing to say, the easiest thing to do is just kiss him. It works for me, but hey... they are supposedly building some sort of connection/relationship here. Static... kissing, touching, kissing... same old same old.

As far as De and Graham, I knew that Graham was De's f1 before he left... I have since had confirmation as to what happened from both... and yes she picked Jesse as default. I totally saw Molly for Jason, he was a different man around her. I also saw that with Jillian and Ed, he had her at hello, and if he had not come back, perhaps things would have worked out with Reid, but alas that didn't happen. I also totally saw that Jake was a different man around Vienna, and even tho I thought she was totally a dog, she was right for him. And now I see a love story, the first one for me on this show (I did miss all the earlier shows, or rather did not pay any attention so I don't remember Trista, Meridith, etc)... but now I see a growing love from beginning to hopefully end with Chris and Ali. From a budding friendship to a full fledged love affair and hopefully beyond.

FORT Fogey

I think THAT right there may be the Cat and Mouse game(the switching what F1 and F2 do to confuse the viewers)and she chooses noone.

Okay, here's something interesting I just noticed rewatching some clips or A/R and A/C on youtube for BL. In Ep3, when Ali and Chris have their 1:1 it's kinda comical how she's acting. She's TOTALLY fake in their interactions, she makes these huge eyes at him, makes weird faces to try and convey emotions (this is my sad face, this is my happy face) and is just being over the top fakity fake. Not that she doesn't like him but that she's not comfortable around him and feels weird. But once they get to the RC, it seems like everything has changed- they're laughing, joking, teasing each other and he knows he's getting a HTD after that. Then in NYC, they're still not touchy-feely but her interactions with him are more normal, natural, she no longer reminds me of a cartoon character. By the end of NYC, she's crying about how special this moment is and is gripping on to him.

With Roberto, it's totally different. The instant their daredevil date starts in Ep3, she's all over him. "Panicking" in the heli to get him to hold her, naturally laughing and giggling with him, asking him for kisses, saying he's a good cuddler. She doesn't make those huge, fake eyes at him and is acting totally smitten.

I don't think either of these things mean anything because so far, RS hasn't been disproved, I just thought that her initial interactions with both of the guys were interesting.
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Since we are talking about different dates etc between Roberto and Chris......I just watched the deleted scenes Chris' HTD and Roberto FD Coconut.....when you see Chris give Ali the bat to hit, she kisseshim....when Roberto gives Ali the machetta you see no touching or kissing......Roberto and Ali did other activies on the island they just didn't show it.....Chris' and Ali's FD was also "their" island.....Ali say on the catamaran "that is our island, but we have to swim to it." I know it doesn't really matter who is Ali's choice, I just enjoy watching and looking for clues and right now I just don't see Ali and Roberto's love story.....I have enjoyed watching Chris' love story grow and I see Ali included in it.....Does she choose him I don't know.....when there are spoilers or proof of the spoilers I go back and re-watch and see if I can see the story.....this is the first season that I haven't seen the story of Roberto or no one....

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4004173;
    tyefan their story has gone static... no build up of any kind since LK, well some like myself think even before LK, but anyway...

Perhaps you can show me where their story has progressed? We know they have the chemistry, but where has production shown us anything else developing and progressing in regards to their relationship?

Chris had the "friend" edit from the get go... but production began to introduce chemistry into this story in NYC and has continued to allow it to blossom, until it began to boil on the HTD and then erupted on the FD... at least it did from what I can see.

People bring up that Ali said in her blog that her date with Roberto was really nice and romantic... and a lot went on other than just kissing. Well I give you she had to tell me that, because it sure was not evident on my TV screen. Notice she didn't have to tell me what happened on Chris' FD (well she did tell us bout the fishing but we could have done without that), everything between them was out there. Their body language together, their playfulness, their seriousness, their physical chemistry... it was out there.

So I would love to go back and look at what you tell me to, to show me that Roberto's story, and the story of him and Ali has progressed, not by implication but by what is shown on TV. I learned a hard lesson with De and Graham, that even tho I might know what really went down, all we really know is what we see, what the producers show us. That is the story they are telling.

No they relationship has not gone static in no form, shape or fashion. It's only headed in the right direction. Have she stop kissing him, has she stop holding him tight (which is the only one she does that too) has she stop talking about a life with him, has she stop being right up under him (again the only one she does that too) has she stop lighting up like a christmas tree when she sees him or with him. On the flip side, has she started turning her head, burying it in his chest or giving him the neck to avoid the kisses. There was a spoiler that said Ali has been given the go ahead to drop hints, well she's been dropping them like bread crumbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4004511;
    No they relationship has not gone static in no form, shape or fashion. It's only headed in the right direction. Have she stop kissing him, has she stop holding him tight (which is the only one she does that too) has she stop talking about a life with him, has she stop being right up under him (again the only one she does that too) has she stop lighting up like a christmas tree when she sees him or with him. On the flip side, has she started turning her head, burying it in his chest or giving him the neck to avoid the kisses. There was a spoiler that said Ali has been given the go ahead to drop hints, well she's been dropping them like bread crumbs.
    Ali isn't dropping bread crumbs, she's dropping 3lb loaves of bread every time she opens her mouth. She might as well say: Roberto and I are engaged. Chris who?!
    ~ Sex and the City